First Prev
of 5
Next Last
heather

Cynthiana, KY

#1 Jun 17, 2010
does anyone know where hes at now?and what hes doin?
Anonymous

Middlesboro, KY

#2 Jun 17, 2010
this is his brother matt.
heather

London, KY

#3 Jun 17, 2010
Tracy roberts wrote:
do u know were hes at?
Stay away

Barbourville, KY

#4 Jun 18, 2010
heather wrote:
<quoted text>do u know were hes at?
I would stay far away firm that bunch they are nothing but trouble, If I was you I would stay clear
curious

Cynthiana, KY

#5 Jun 18, 2010
Stay away wrote:
<quoted text>I would stay far away firm that bunch they are nothing but trouble, If I was you I would stay clear
why?
Anonymous

Middlesboro, KY

#6 Jun 18, 2010
yeah i know where hes at why whos wanting to know
curious

Cynthiana, KY

#7 Jun 19, 2010
Tracy roberts wrote:
yeah i know where hes at why whos wanting to know
an old friend....is he single? well that is if hes not a drug head....
Stay Away

Barbourville, KY

#8 Jun 19, 2010
curious wrote:
<quoted text>an old friend....is he single? well that is if hes not a drug head....
He is a drug head stay away..... you don't even want to go there...stay far away he is bad news all that bunch is bad news The Fox Family is nothing but trouble
curious

Cynthiana, KY

#9 Jun 19, 2010
Stay Away wrote:
<quoted text>He is a drug head stay away..... you don't even want to go there...stay far away he is bad news all that bunch is bad news The Fox Family is nothing but trouble
thanks...i sure dont need a drug head.i heard a few yrs ago he robbed burger king.he use 2 be a goodlooking guy.
Anonymous

Middlesboro, KY

#10 Jun 19, 2010
hes got a woman
curious

Winchester, KY

#11 Jun 19, 2010
Tracy roberts wrote:
hes got a woman
poor girl.....
rose

Middlesboro, KY

#12 Jun 20, 2010
Stay Away wrote:
<quoted text>He is a drug head stay away..... you don't even want to go there...stay far away he is bad news all that bunch is bad news The Fox Family is nothing but trouble
And I will second that motion. Anyone needs to stay as far away from that clan(and I do mean clan) as possible. They stir trouble, lie, dead beat and bum or any thing else. Dirt bags.
Sexy

Barbourville, KY

#13 Jun 21, 2010
Tracy roberts wrote:
Hey if this is his brother matt ask him where his brother Kevin is?
what

Winchester, KY

#14 Jun 21, 2010
i heard his sister crystal is a ho & doesnt take care of her kids anymore.
What

Barbourville, KY

#15 Jun 22, 2010
what wrote:
i heard his sister crystal is a ho & doesnt take care of her kids anymore.
Well she has alwayas been a ho, but about taking care of her kids that is strange (at one point in time she took dam good care of them) she was alwayas the sister that took care of her kids are sure about that?
What

Barbourville, KY

#16 Jun 23, 2010
Ok listen up everybody the Fox family is one big piece of shit. They go through peoples gradge to see what they can find to take home so I would tell any one to stay far away
matt

Middlesboro, KY

#17 Jun 23, 2010
look i know who this is u better keep your mouth shut they aint nobody telling u where nobody is i would keep my mouth shut if i was u about my family or u will be hunted down.
lol

Cynthiana, KY

#18 Jun 23, 2010
matt wrote:
look i know who this is u better keep your mouth shut they aint nobody telling u where nobody is i would keep my mouth shut if i was u about my family or u will be hunted down.
if u no who this is tell me,,,,,,lol the only thing bad about u is ur breath.......
Know

Barbourville, KY

#19 Jun 23, 2010
matt wrote:
Well if you know who this is tell I'm glad you like to threaten people so come and hunt me down if you know come and get me I will be waiting for you...lol
Crystal-the sister

Ripley, TN

#20 Jun 24, 2010
What wrote:
<quoted text>Well she has alwayas been a ho, but about taking care of her kids that is strange (at one point in time she took dam good care of them) she was alwayas the sister that took care of her kids are sure about that?
Hey,all you pathetic motherf**kers!!! This is Crystal,the sister. You all come on here runnin' your damn mouth about shit,that when it comes down to it,you know f**king nothing!!! Why don't you quit hiding behind a screen name and step on over to the real side,and tell who you are? Then we can compare notes. You know what they say,takes one to know one!! Quit being a f**kin' chickenshit,and tell who you are,or atleast how you know me. I'll figure out the rest from there. Then you can tell me your opinion to my damn face! Hell,you know soo much,then you ought to know where I live,come and tell me all of this to my face! If your going to get on here runnin' your mouth like an adult,then be an adult about it and back it up!! Your a damn chickenshit pu**y if you don't!! Get a damn life people,or try taking care of your own kids and stop worrying about others'. You are a LOW-LIFE PIECE OF SHIT THAT APPARENTLY HAS NO F**KING LIFE,EXCEPT YOUR COMPUTER!!!! YOUR BEING CALLED OUT!!!!????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
need information on any homeless shelters in co... (Jan '10) 8 hr sonlife77 20
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 11 hr spaceship 136,185
used above ground swimming pool for sale? (May '12) 17 hr C Hairston 60
Daily Bible Verse (Oct '12) 18 hr Walk with God 829
Nail salons Sat Twitch 1
PS4-8Games-2Controllers FOR SALE Sat (co) 2
What kind of store does Corbin need? Fri Curious 1
More from around the web

Corbin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]