kirstyn swanner XD

Posted in the Corbin Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
gabby

Mayfield, KY

#3 Oct 4, 2008
I can't stand her either. SHe thinks she is so great but she is really a dirty old skank.
klk

Corbin, KY

#4 Oct 5, 2008
i cant either i hate here
blah_1234

Hopkinsville, KY

#6 Oct 11, 2008
she isnt that bad
i see her around schoo all the time
im not on the explorers team though
corbin

Winchester, KY

#7 Oct 11, 2008
id bang her A LOT!!!
blah_1234

Hopkinsville, KY

#8 Oct 11, 2008
why?
she isnt pretty at all
shes just really nice
cms_student

Winchester, KY

#10 Oct 15, 2008
she's a very bad singer in choir and thinks she is all big and bad when she isnt
okk

AOL

#11 Oct 16, 2008
she is not!

she is very nice and she knows shes not the biggest and badest thing.
you are probably some skank that has no friends. cause thats all skanks like you have to do all day is talk bad about people there jealose of to make themselves look better.
cms_student

Winchester, KY

#12 Oct 17, 2008
first of all, i have 10 times more friends than she could ever think of having. and second, i am no skank. i have one boyfriend and i have never kissed a boy (because i just dont want too, and i've had the chance but turned him down.) get to know her, and then run ur mouth.
haha you lose

Harrodsburg, KY

#14 Oct 18, 2008
she is PRETTY FREAKIN BAD.
she's so mean to people.
and she does think the whole school revolves around her.
she can be just as bad as erica warren.
ugh.
can't stand them.
ur mom

United States

#15 Oct 18, 2008
SHE HAS A VERY bad achni problem, das all i hav to say
somebody

Winchester, KY

#16 Oct 20, 2008
ur mom wrote:
SHE HAS A VERY bad achni problem, das all i hav to say
totally...... >_< its gross to look at her....**gags**
megan

United States

#17 Oct 28, 2008
well you guys probably don't really know her.
me and kirstyn used to hang out all the time.
so stop talking about people you don't know.
get a life.
ily kirstyn.
:)
katie

Garrett, KY

#18 Nov 4, 2008
ew that skank XD wrote:
do you guys know her.
in 8th grade at corbin.
shes such a freaking skand XD
i cant stand her.
i wish i could beat her freaking guts out.
okay, you just need to shut your freakin mouth, if you want to beat her freaking guts out so bad, then do it, no one is stopping you. you think you are all big and bad because you write crap on the internet.. and your not. cause your all bark no bite.. you need to seriously GET A LIFE. i mean come on. saying someone is a skank.. that is just plain gay, if you want to say something bad about someone. then go say it to their face.. okay?? okay.=]

p.s. you spelled skank wrong. hah=]
katie

Garrett, KY

#19 Nov 4, 2008
cms_student wrote:
she's a very bad singer in choir and thinks she is all big and bad when she isnt
She is not a bad singer. i think she is like great, have you ever seen her sing when she is not in choir and when she is actually being serious?
no i dont' think you have. so go to her face when you and her are in choir and tell her that she is a bad singer if you think she is.. and kirstyn is pretty bad. have you ever gotten on her bad side. or have you ever seen her get mad at her sister.. hhaha i have. and she's pretty dang bad. haha.=]
the truth

Harrodsburg, KY

#20 Nov 4, 2008
she IS a bad singer thank you.
and a skank for that matter.
;p
katie

Garrett, KY

#21 Nov 6, 2008
the truth wrote:
she IS a bad singer thank you.
and a skank for that matter.
;p
do you even know her???
obviously not.=]
someone who knows

Garrett, KY

#22 Nov 12, 2008
It is so funny that you petty little girls need to make up something about Kirstyn just because you are all so jealous. Of course you want to make fun of her having acne, because you are jealous that she has a nice body that you all wish you could have. See when she gets older she will lose the acne, but you will all still be fat ass whores. Don't hate on someone just because they are prettier than you. And Kirstyn is not a hoe. Unless you have seen her fucking someone then how would you know? Do you have any idea how rumors run through a middel school, but that is all that they are is rumors, nothing else. And ugly little chubby girls have to start them on pretty little skinny girls in order to try and make themselves feel better. And who really gives a shit if she is a bad singer or not, most of you retards in chorus are probably bad singers. I can promis eyou if you weren't jealous of her you wouldn't be on here putting her down. So keep it up. It just shows her that she is better than all of you dorks.
i agree

Middlesboro, KY

#23 Dec 16, 2008
someone who knows wrote:
It is so funny that you petty little girls need to make up something about Kirstyn just because you are all so jealous. Of course you want to make fun of her having acne, because you are jealous that she has a nice body that you all wish you could have. See when she gets older she will lose the acne, but you will all still be fat ass whores. Don't hate on someone just because they are prettier than you. And Kirstyn is not a hoe. Unless you have seen her fucking someone then how would you know? Do you have any idea how rumors run through a middel school, but that is all that they are is rumors, nothing else. And ugly little chubby girls have to start them on pretty little skinny girls in order to try and make themselves feel better. And who really gives a shit if she is a bad singer or not, most of you retards in chorus are probably bad singers. I can promis eyou if you weren't jealous of her you wouldn't be on here putting her down. So keep it up. It just shows her that she is better than all of you dorks.
this is soo true!
kirstyn tells u how it is!
i love her :]]
kate

Garrett, KY

#24 May 20, 2009
klk wrote:
i cant either i hate here
you spelled "her" wrong. learn how to spell before you fun your mouth.
kate

Garrett, KY

#25 May 20, 2009
ew that skank XD wrote:
do you guys know her.
in 8th grade at corbin.
shes such a freaking skand XD
i cant stand her.
i wish i could beat her freaking guts out.
if you don't like her so much. maybe you should do something about it and not run your mouth on here. i hate when people do that. your just afraid to go up to her and tell her that yourself. no just write a bunch of crap on here about it. dumbass.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr ChromiuMan 131,393
Daily Bible Verse (Oct '12) 6 hr Walk with God 657
wanted: antique gynecologist exam table (May '09) 11 hr Goldnboy21 47
Free Goat Mon Sunshine 1
Haunted Forest Mon Love Haloween 1
corbin animal clinic (Feb '09) Sun Vetcareisus 23
Looking for place to rent in Corbin, KY (Jan '10) Sun Melissa yeary 29
Corbin Dating
Find my Match

Corbin Jobs

Corbin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Corbin News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Corbin

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]