corbin fan

Corbin, KY

#2696 Aug 28, 2010
randy meadors can to
Bo Zo The Clown

London, KY

#2697 Aug 31, 2010
fan wrote:
we hope you all can get a new announcer jonh potts as run a lot of people off from the race track .
yeah...it's like a circus...that music he plays before the races...
is is

United States

#2698 Sep 2, 2010
hope that things are better at the track with new onders and hope that randy meadors is not working for the races track he dont no much about this cars if so it not no better then when john ran it get someone that knowsabout cars we will see how it is sat night
racin

Morehead, KY

#2699 Oct 3, 2010
great finale thanks corbin speedway and especially the bartons and KD country. glad the 2 guys from late models were OK. late models put on a great show as did the other classes. those little 4 bangers never fail to amaze me how fast they can go. looks like a few guys have some work to do to catch that black 4 car and green 25 but with 5 months or so until next season opener i'd say they got big plans for their motors haha. will be a great 2011 season i believe.
thats said

United States

#2700 Mar 7, 2011
go raceing and have fun
barourville support

United States

#2701 Aug 18, 2012
I don' t know how anyone could race at ur track Mr. Keith knowing what u done and continue to still do to Ronnie romines he a dang good man and a good driver u just can' t handle the truth u wanna hide and have everyone else fight ur battles but u know what that a coward in my book then u gotta hide behind a badge that for wimps grow up be a real man and move on leave people alone not everyone will put up with ur harassment u might have got Ronnie in jail but u know what he can get u for harassment to

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 130
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Single Mom 19 min Hbighorse 7
Do all car salesman cheat 28 min nope 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 43 min usa 149,998
Please pray for me 5 hr Lost 11
Who is the nurse you have slept with at Corbin ... (Jul '10) 7 hr Busted 6
Daily Bible Verse (Oct '12) 8 hr Walk with God 1,277
Roofer needed 16 hr Roofer 2

Corbin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance