Name of new Bakery where Dinners Made...

Name of new Bakery where Dinners Made Simple use to be?

Posted in the Corbin Forum

fdfdsg

Mayfield, KY

#1 Aug 29, 2011
Please help! Do you know if they're hiring?
Betty

Phelps, KY

#2 Aug 29, 2011
Its called Swirlies not sure if they are hiring.

Lexington, KY

#3 Aug 29, 2011
fdfdsg wrote:
Please help! Do you know if they're hiring?
Swirls Cupcakery
SWIRLS

Richmond, KY

#4 Aug 30, 2011
No. They are not hiring.
fdfdsg

Mayfield, KY

#5 Sep 23, 2011
You sound kind of snobby to be someone that works there..
yeah

Winchester, KY

#6 Sep 23, 2011
fdfdsg wrote:
You sound kind of snobby to be someone that works there..
Yeah they do appear snobby, who owns that place? I won't eat cupcakes made by snobs!
Ha ha

Dyer, TN

#7 Sep 23, 2011
You all are hilarious. The place has been open a week and someone is already bashing it because they are not hiring. I stopped there today and it seems like it's a husband & wife business. Their cupcakes were pretty good. The only thing I see that may not fly is the prices. It's a little expensive for the area. I hope they do well. It's nice to see someone trying to make a business.
squeaky clean

United States

#8 Sep 23, 2011
yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah they do appear snobby, who owns that place? I won't eat cupcakes made by snobs!
You soumd like an idiot! How can you tell by yes and no answers that someone is snobby? Be for real lmao
skylark Debbie

Winchester, KY

#9 Sep 26, 2011
I visited the bakery for the first time. I got a strawberry cupcake and a neapolitan cupcake and both were terrific........I will buy from them again.. I am glad to see them locate in Corbin.
BluegrassBetty

Dyer, TN

#10 Nov 26, 2011
They are real friendly and as a previous business owner I know that you can't keep a business open if you're selling stuff for dirt cheap...sorry, we've all seen it happen! If you're someone who actually gets out of Corbin you know that this cupcake shop is reasonably priced compared to others. Thank goodness they are bringing us something new and different!!!

Anyway, two thumbs up from me. Clean facility, great product, family-owned. Can't ask for much more. Good luck to this small business.

-BB
Big blue

Philadelphia, MS

#11 Nov 27, 2011
I got a job there. It pays 12.5O hr. they need two more people. Its called the pie hole. A great place to work.
sure

Tinley Park, IL

#12 Nov 27, 2011
Big blue wrote:
I got a job there. It pays 12.5O hr. they need two more people. Its called the pie hole. A great place to work.
Sounds like a big lie
Big blue

Philadelphia, MS

#13 Nov 28, 2011
No really. The stickey buns are real sticky.
sure

Tinley Park, IL

#14 Nov 28, 2011
Big blue wrote:
No really. The stickey buns are real sticky.
The ickiest of the stickiest!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 37 min Cczar 170,029
James Setser (Feb '12) 2 hr dewey 31
A to Z Mart 2 hr dewey 9
Daily Bible Verse (Oct '12) 3 hr Walk with God 1,746
leah norvell 8 hr sad 4
corbin downtown bars closing early? 10 hr EDG 4
depot on main ? 11 hr Restaurant Newbie 7

Corbin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corbin Mortgages