First Prev
of 2
Next Last
timetosell

Somerset, KY

#1 Jun 13, 2010
i'm in the mood to sell my land in keavy this summer. I have owned this land for over 20 years....due to health issues, it must be sold. A land contract may be negotiated....

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#2 Jun 13, 2010
timetosell wrote:
i'm in the mood to sell my land in keavy this summer. I have owned this land for over 20 years....due to health issues, it must be sold. A land contract may be negotiated....
How many acres? What ya asking for it?
Any photos you can post? Any ponds or unique features?
DUFUS

Middlesboro, KY

#3 Jun 13, 2010
Alright, let the guessing begin. Step right up folks, we got a brand new "pig in a poke" to bid on. Just enough to tease us in to biting until he comes back around and gives us some more bait to nibble on.

I'll bid first....$25. Did I win? Where do I sign. I'm calling U Haul right now to reserve my truck.

YEEHAW!!!
timetosell

Somerset, KY

#4 Jun 14, 2010
DUFUS wrote:
Alright, let the guessing begin. Step right up folks, we got a brand new "pig in a poke" to bid on. Just enough to tease us in to biting until he comes back around and gives us some more bait to nibble on.
I'll bid first....$25. Did I win? Where do I sign. I'm calling U Haul right now to reserve my truck.
YEEHAW!!!
very funny...i think david letterman is calling....he needs a new head writer....

As far as the land, i have 20 acres...i do have pics to share...the land joins craigs creek...is wooded...beautiful land...and the price is negotiable. Am willing to meet with you and show you the property lines...
woohoo

Middlesboro, KY

#5 Jun 14, 2010
Alrighty, thank you for that little nibble. We'll be right here waiting anxiously for the next little bite you have for us.

Maybe next time you will give us some instructions on how to get the next nibblet so we can get more excited for the next one and so on and so forth and thusly therefore.
Dynamite Dan

Middlesboro, KY

#6 Jun 14, 2010
timetosell wrote:
Would you consider selling an acre or so. I`m not in much use for anymore than that. Thanks GOD BLESS
timetosell

Somerset, KY

#7 Jun 15, 2010
Dynamite Dan wrote:
<quoted text> Would you consider selling an acre or so. I`m not in much use for anymore than that. Thanks GOD BLESS
Thanks for your interest dynamite dan...what about a two acre tract...would you be interested in that?

And as for WOOHOO's comments, do you really think i'm going to put EVERY bit of information about the land so that the irresponsible four wheeler owners around can find it and use it as its their own? No thanks...and yes it has happened....
lJr

United States

#8 Jun 15, 2010
timetosell wrote:
<quoted text>
very funny...i think david letterman is calling....he needs a new head writer....
As far as the land, i have 20 acres...i do have pics to share...the land joins craigs creek...is wooded...beautiful land...and the price is negotiable. Am willing to meet with you and show you the property lines...
does it join the lake ?
timetosell

Somerset, KY

#9 Jun 15, 2010
lJr wrote:
<quoted text> does it join the lake ?
Sorry...it doesn't join the lake...it's 10-15 minutes from the lake...
Howdy

United States

#10 Jun 15, 2010
How much for 2 acres???
timetosell

Somerset, KY

#11 Jun 15, 2010
Howdy wrote:
How much for 2 acres???
The asking price is $15,000 but that could be negotiable for the right person...and there is an option for a land contract which is a great way to own land without borrowing money from the bank...but, then again, you may have your own money...which is even better...right?
great deal

Kennett, MO

#12 Jun 15, 2010
timetosell wrote:
<quoted text>
The asking price is $15,000 but that could be negotiable for the right person...and there is an option for a land contract which is a great way to own land without borrowing money from the bank...but, then again, you may have your own money...which is even better...right?
i think there are some companys in california that are buying up land now..kinda like them outfits that come around for 2 days wanting to buy your gold and silver and old coins!
4-wheeler

Kennett, MO

#13 Jun 15, 2010
lJr wrote:
<quoted text> does it join the lake ?
whats wrong with us 4-wheelers? we just like to party and camp out and leave our trash and beer cans behind and rut up your land real good!
lJr

United States

#14 Jun 15, 2010
4-wheeler wrote:
<quoted text>whats wrong with us 4-wheelers? we just like to party and camp out and leave our trash and beer cans behind and rut up your land real good!
i got a house boat never owned a 4wheeler ! But i have taken a van load of girls down by the lake to party yrs ago but now we party on the house boat....
old partier

Kennett, MO

#15 Jun 15, 2010
lJr wrote:
<quoted text> i got a house boat never owned a 4wheeler ! But i have taken a van load of girls down by the lake to party yrs ago but now we party on the house boat....
sounds like you are still having a lot of fun! way cool!
timetosell

Somerset, KY

#16 Jun 15, 2010
4-wheeler wrote:
<quoted text>whats wrong with us 4-wheelers? we just like to party and camp out and leave our trash and beer cans behind and rut up your land real good!
yeah, you have NO problem with trespassing OR littering but let one of you punk asses get hurt on someone else's land and see how quickly you line up an attorney...oh to not give a s$*t about anybody else's property....must be nice to live with no conscience...
interested

Winchester, KY

#17 Jun 17, 2010
I am interested how can I contact you for more info. I used to live in Keavy but I am not sure where Craigs creek is. ever had a home on the property?
corbin ky

Gorham, IL

#18 Jun 17, 2010
Im looking for a home to buy on land contract if anyone knows of one, please let me know, I am also interested in the land you have posted here if you indeed are willing to do a land contract. is it open fields or are there plenty of trees? and would one be able to build a home there or is it very hilly?
landforsale

Somerset, KY

#19 Jun 17, 2010
interested wrote:
I am interested how can I contact you for more info. I used to live in Keavy but I am not sure where Craigs creek is. ever had a home on the property?
thanks for your interest...this property is about a mile past keavy school. I would be glad to share pics and further info...you can reach me at [email protected] Hope to hear from you...
landforsale

Somerset, KY

#20 Jun 17, 2010
corbin ky wrote:
Im looking for a home to buy on land contract if anyone knows of one, please let me know, I am also interested in the land you have posted here if you indeed are willing to do a land contract. is it open fields or are there plenty of trees? and would one be able to build a home there or is it very hilly?
Thanks for your interest...the land is mostly wooded. I have not had a home on the property although it would be a beautiful place to build a home. You can also contact me at [email protected] Would be glad to share further information.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr Namu Myoho Renge Kyo 143,217
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 6 hr Rogers Suks 729
cta fire 2003 17 hr Family 7
Daily Bible Verse (Oct '12) 23 hr Walk with God 943
General Dynamics Fri dazedandconfuzed 21
marriage licenses Thu gotojail 2
High School Football (Aug '13) Thu shady 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corbin Mortgages