First Prev
of 6
Next Last
where oh where

Dyer, TN

#1 Jul 5, 2009
haven't seen him in 20yrs.does he still live around here?he would be around fifty yrs by now
neice

Charleston, SC

#2 Jul 6, 2009
why are you wanting to contact him??? I am his neice. who is this...
well

United States

#3 Nov 11, 2009
is he the ne who buildes house
Holly

Brownsville, TN

#4 Nov 12, 2009
he's my uncle, who wants to know??....
Orton

Georgetown, KY

#5 Nov 12, 2009
Why? Were you in prison with him?
holly

United States

#6 Nov 12, 2009
just might have been
Holly

Brownsville, TN

#7 Nov 12, 2009
umm who are you "holly"? i'm his neice Holly, why are u using my name? a female couldnt have been in prison with him so that makes no sense
I will tell you exactly

Winchester, KY

#8 Nov 13, 2009
where oh where wrote:
haven't seen him in 20yrs.does he still live around here?he would be around fifty yrs by now
Vincent Daniel Lewis lives off of cumberland Falls Hwy in Corbin at Spruce Creek subdivision. He has the biggest house out there, so you cant miss it.(ie 7500+ sq feet house). DOB 9-11-19-- He is a crook contractor. Hope this helps you find him. Rip him a new one when you find him, please.
Holly

Brownsville, TN

#9 Nov 13, 2009
I will tell you exactly wrote:
<quoted text>
Vincent Daniel Lewis lives off of cumberland Falls Hwy in Corbin at Spruce Creek subdivision. He has the biggest house out there, so you cant miss it.(ie 7500+ sq feet house). DOB 9-11-19-- He is a crook contractor. Hope this helps you find him. Rip him a new one when you find him, please.
what the hell?? are u some kind of stocker??? what a freak....
Holly

Georgetown, KY

#10 Nov 13, 2009
I will tell you exactly wrote:
<quoted text>
Heard he is gonna lose that big house. Its not even his, its his son. And his son is being sued over it. Saw it in the paper couple months ago.
Bumper

Georgetown, KY

#12 Nov 14, 2009
n/t
fyi

Winchester, KY

#13 Nov 14, 2009
Holly wrote:
<quoted text> Heard he is gonna lose that big house. Its not even his, its his son. And his son is being sued over it. Saw it in the paper couple months ago.
i beleive u can change this "gonna lose" to "has lost". screw over to many & bit off more than he could chew?
Bumped

Georgetown, KY

#14 Nov 16, 2009
n/t
hmm

Tiptonville, TN

#15 Nov 16, 2009
I believe he still owns that house fellows...
fyi

Winchester, KY

#16 Nov 16, 2009
awlfully dark around there last few nites. building,fountain, hot tube gone?
Holly

Salt Lake City, UT

#17 Nov 18, 2009
fyi wrote:
<quoted text>
i beleive u can change this "gonna lose" to "has lost". screw over to many & bit off more than he could chew?
Well well, looks like hiding the assets of a drug cartel ain't working out anymore for Vince and Kelli Lewis. No wonder they don't pay their taxes. HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!!!
Excuse Me

Richmond, KY

#18 Nov 18, 2009
Yes he did move but lets tell the facts. Heard that the neighbors across the street from him gave them a hard time even the kids were scared to go outside. The neighbor and his wife would come out and flip the kids off and fly down the road. So he moved for his kids safety. So he hasnt lost the house he just came to the decision that it wasnt worth having the aggravation of 2 pyschopaths stalking and hurting his family. And in the paper a few months ago where his neighbor was arrested for wanton endangerment on a 7yr old child. THE FACTS!!!!!!!
fyi

Winchester, KY

#19 Nov 18, 2009
actally he (Daniel) built the house that those other folks live in. Daniel has yet again been sued and lost. if i had been the ??????? that bougth that house i would be very p.o.ed also.the reason that people talk about him and treat him like this is he is not willing to treat people honest. i have seen what and how he does people, looks like he would learn. you reap what you sow.
Holly F

Brownsville, TN

#20 Nov 19, 2009
Holly wrote:
<quoted text>Well well, looks like hiding the assets of a drug cartel ain't working out anymore for Vince and Kelli Lewis. No wonder they don't pay their taxes. HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!!!
wtf are u talking about???? do u even know? vince is my cousin and him and kelly are HONEST working ppl!! where do u ppl get this sh*t from? a drug cartel??!! c'mon u gotta be kidding me right?...get real!!! keep up all the SLANDER of honest ppl's names and see what happens....u do have an ISP address dumbsh*t!!!!
my 2 cents

Mayfield, KY

#21 Nov 19, 2009
Vince and Kelly are hard working people and they shouldnt be talked about like that...Daniel, on the other hand, is crooked as it gets and will do anybody in if it gives him the upper hand. The truth is truth, if your family or friends I imagine the truth can hurt but he really needs to straighten up and quit being such a turd to people and maybe they wouldnt be so hostile towards him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 9 min CriminalsForever 149,662
csx 1 hr WTF 3
Who is running for Commission 1 hr brian 11
Corbin is finally getting a Chick Filet!!! 4 hr Lol 5
Kirk Mays 5 hr Homie 2
Single Mom 5 hr Concerned 2
Brooklyn brothers pizzeria 7 hr Kate6678 39

Corbin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corbin Mortgages