looking for a spiritual church.........

Posted in the Corbin Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
happy one

Mayfield, KY

#1 Jan 7, 2009
I would love to find a spiritual church where people live clean lives outside the church as well as inside and the preachers are true God fearing men that have lived and are living lives of honor anyone know of this church or ones to avoid in Corbin?
spirtual

Ripley, TN

#2 Jan 7, 2009
Freedom fellowship of london. Was Pittsburg Penacostal!
Someone who knows

United States

#3 Jan 7, 2009
happy one wrote:
I would love to find a spiritual church where people live clean lives outside the church as well as inside and the preachers are true God fearing men that have lived and are living lives of honor anyone know of this church or ones to avoid in Corbin?
Avoid (dis)Grace on the Hill! Preacher and music director are both HUGE hypocrites and liars.
happy one

Mayfield, KY

#4 Jan 7, 2009
any good churches near or close to hightop road within 5 or 10 miles?

“"RAWR !!!"”

Since: Oct 08

"honest & sincere"

#5 Jan 7, 2009
put your faith in GOD - not in man....
live your life as clean as you can & let everyone else worry about their lives behind closed doors...
i suggest you find a church you get a good vibe from... has anyone asked you to visit their church lately? GOD works like that, too....
look around, find some place you like & live the best you can to serve GOD...
ya know?
:-)
happy one

Mayfield, KY

#6 Jan 7, 2009
wow that is really great advice thank you like it or not

“"RAWR !!!"”

"honest & sincere"

#7 Jan 8, 2009
happy one wrote:
you are extremely welcome....
just here to try to help...

Since: Nov 08

Gray, KY

#8 Jan 8, 2009
happy one wrote:
Come visit us at the Richland Christian Church. Just across the road from the RECC building. We are a small congregation, but we love the Lord, love his word, and do everything in our power,(popular or not) to take the Lord at his Word.

Ripley, TN

#9 Jan 8, 2009
whippoorwill church on bee cr. road
happy one

Mayfield, KY

#10 Jan 8, 2009
Richland christian church and Whippoorwill church who are their pastors?when are services times?

Since: Nov 08

Gray, KY

#11 Jan 8, 2009
Richland's minister is Lucian Estridge. Although we have 3 ordained ministers currently worshiping there. Sunday School starts @ 10:00 am with worship service beginning at 11. Wednesday evening Bible study @ 7:00pm.
For Real

United States

#12 Jan 8, 2009
Eastside Church of God on 25. Turn pight at 25 intersection off cumberland parkway. go 1/4 mile and you'll see large pale blue bld. with dark blue roof. Pastor Lee is the last of a dying age of men of god, the people who go there are not fakes but real christians who worship God in the Pentacostal way.
then_now

Dyer, TN

#13 Jan 8, 2009
Try 1st Christian on Ky & 1st st. They just got a new preacher. Seem like good folks. Helped out back in Nov with shoebox ministries. There host the back pack program in Corbin area. Just go & visit one till the spirit hits you. Lots of luck to you.

Somerset, KY

#14 Jan 8, 2009
pastor at whippoorwill church is mike lee. services sunday morning at 10 am for sunday school and 11am for church service. 6pm sunday night and 7pm wed.
Shawn

Brownsville, TN

#15 Jan 8, 2009
If you want spirit filled please try rivers edge in woodbine we are in revival it is wonderful give it a shot. You wont be let down.
corbin chick

Madisonville, KY

#16 Jan 8, 2009
I just started going to Parkway Church of God, and I love it!!
then_now

Dyer, TN

#17 Jan 9, 2009
Go ckeck out Bobby Joe Eaton He's out on hwy 830
happy one

Madisonville, KY

#18 Jan 9, 2009
thank you all so much for your suggestions.

“"RAWR !!!"”

"honest & sincere"

#19 Jan 9, 2009
there you go, my friend....
GOD has provided you with an abundance of choices...
go where you feel GOD...
go with GOD...
listen to HIM...
you will know when you get to where HE needs you right now...& HE will tell you when to go...
good luck & happy journey !!!
I KNow A Church

United States

#20 Jan 28, 2009
There is a church about 5 or 6 miles from hightop toward cumberland falls. Corbin Christan Centre C.G.M.A.
Pastor Jeff Sturdivant - Very good powerful man of God. Small Church But people there are very loving and accepting. Tell em bro. jason sent you.

website - www.corbincc.org
service times are
sundays
sunday school - 12 pm
sunday worship - 1 pm

thursday - 7 pm

i promise you can't go wrong there

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 9 min Chris Jarvis 8272 165,662
Johnny Wheels is a rip off! (May '12) 1 hr Knox Countian 39
Hit girl at booth WD Bryants then krogers. 2 hr John 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 3 hr Zeno 793
Land in corbin 3 hr brad 3
Clifford Noe Opened The Rootbeer Stand In 1956 4 hr jim thompson 7
White bmw 8 hr Diane Keaton 3

Corbin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corbin Mortgages