tonya jackson of whitley co

tonya jackson of whitley co

Posted in the Corbin Forum

very determined

Ferguson, KY

#1 Dec 3, 2009
TONYA WAS PRONOUNCED DEAD TUES AM IN JACKSBORO TN, AFTER BEING FOUND ON THE FLOOR UNRESPONSIVE IN THE HOME OF HER STEP DAD CLOYD WHITE. HER VIEWING IS FRI FROM6-9 PM AT KNOX FUNERAL HOME, AND THE SERVICE WILL BE SAT AT 130 PM ALL FRIENDS AND FAMILY OF TONYA ARE WELCOME HOWEVER CHARLES HALE IS NOT TO BE ON THE PEMISES!
Someone who knew her

United States

#2 Dec 3, 2009
Is this the same Tonya Jackson who was about 17 in 1996 ?

She was a very good friend.
Maybe

Middlesboro, KY

#3 Dec 3, 2009
Who is Charles Hale?
very determined

Ferguson, KY

#4 Dec 4, 2009
tonya d jackson june 1,1970 to dec 1, 2009 she was a medical worker until about 2006. has one daughter brittany jackson,she was formerly married to darrell jackson.

charles hale was her current boyfriend.
very determined

Ferguson, KY

#5 Dec 4, 2009
tonya we loved you so very very much and we will live our lives the best we can in hopes of being with you in heaven someday, we will also live our lives missing you more thatn you would ever know, i am so fortunate that you were such a really large part of my life. RIP
very determined

Ferguson, KY

#6 Dec 4, 2009
TONYA D JACKSON 6/01/1970-12/01/2009
Do not stand at my grave and weep
I am not there...I DO NOT SLEEP
I am the thousand winds that blow
I am the diamond glitz on the snow
I am the sunlight in the ripened grain
I am the gentle autumn rain
When you awake in the morning hush, I am the swift uplifting rush of gentle birds in circling flight
I am the soft star that shines at night
Do not stand at my grave and cry
I ma not there
I DID NOT DIE
WE LOVE YOU SIS
very determined

Ferguson, KY

#7 Dec 4, 2009
Maybe wrote:
Who is Charles Hale?
HE LAY PASSED OUT WHILE SHE LAY THERE DYING HAD HE BEEN A BETTER PERSON HE WOULD HAVE NEVER LET THE DRUGS COME INTO THEIR LIVES AND HE WOULD HAVE BEEN THERE FOR HER INSTEAD OF LETTING HER DIE WHILE HE KNEW NOTHING ABOUT IT.
WE ARE JUST REALLY SAD ABOUT THIS AND ARE DETERMINED TO GET TO THE BOTTOM OF IT, SHE HAD PLANS OF COMING BACK TO HER FAMILY THE VERY NEXT MORNING.SHE WOULD NO LONGER BE WITH HIM.THIS DRUG THING CAME BECAME A STRONG PART OF HER LIFE AFTER GETTING WITH HIM.
Cant

Murray, KY

#8 Dec 4, 2009
very determined wrote:
<quoted text>HE LAY PASSED OUT WHILE SHE LAY THERE DYING HAD HE BEEN A BETTER PERSON HE WOULD HAVE NEVER LET THE DRUGS COME INTO THEIR LIVES AND HE WOULD HAVE BEEN THERE FOR HER INSTEAD OF LETTING HER DIE WHILE HE KNEW NOTHING ABOUT IT.
WE ARE JUST REALLY SAD ABOUT THIS AND ARE DETERMINED TO GET TO THE BOTTOM OF IT, SHE HAD PLANS OF COMING BACK TO HER FAMILY THE VERY NEXT MORNING.SHE WOULD NO LONGER BE WITH HIM.THIS DRUG THING CAME BECAME A STRONG PART OF HER LIFE AFTER GETTING WITH HIM.
Understandable, but however, you cannot entirely blame the man. She had a choice, she made the wrong one. Sorry for your loss you have my heartfelt sympathies.
SHAWNA

Pinson, AL

#9 Dec 4, 2009
i miss my aunt and know that he is to blame. know that in the end when it is all said and done he will face his judgement. the truth will be revealed.
very determined

Ferguson, KY

#10 Dec 5, 2009
thank you GOD for givin me and my family the strength that you provided us with to make it thru this week and especially today as we sent my dear sister to be with you in heaven.
pine lake

Middlesboro, KY

#11 Dec 6, 2009
sad
VERY DETERMINED

Ferguson, KY

#12 Dec 8, 2009
YES VERY SAD ESPECIALLY KOWING THAT HER CHILD STILL AHS COLLEGE GRADUATION, A WEDDING AT SOME POINT IN HER LIFE AND PERHAPS EVEN BABIES ALL WITHOUT THE COMFORT OF HER MOTHER.
sad sad

Richmond, KY

#13 Dec 8, 2009
people need to relize that all drugs is going to give you is death it is very sad that someone chose to do drugs and is most likely in hell when all they had to do is make the right choice serve the lord and eternal life is giving to you
Maybe

Middlesboro, KY

#14 Dec 8, 2009
People do realize it. And really, all that isn't a good thing to say to a family who just buried their loved one. They are still grieving. Where is your respect? WOnder how many of your relatives are in hell? Things like that should stay to yourself. Not on a public forum.
VERY DETERMINED

Ferguson, KY

#15 Dec 9, 2009
well i am a christian and do my best to stay in tune with GOD, so any true christian would know that all anyone has to do is call on the LORD for forgiveness and they will not be denied so this statement does not bother me because i know the biblical laws and i know she ahd been saved at one point in her life and she was a grand person she just made a mistake and i know she had faith so in that i feel that she was accepted by GOD and that gives me peace therefore i overlook such comments as this, maybe ppl with such comments need to sit down and get a lil more familiar with their bible.there are so many bible verses that would back up what im saying so im not taking the time to put them all on here.BUT ANYWAY RIP TONYA AND THE FAMILY WILL MEET YOU HEAVEN ONE DAY.THANKS FOR UR SUPPORT (MAYBE)
VERY DETERMINED

Ferguson, KY

#16 Dec 9, 2009
AND WE HAVENT GOTTEN THE AUTOPSY REPORT BACK YET EITHER AND THE DETECTIVE HAS LOTS OF EVIDENCE FORM THE HOME AND FROM THE AUTPOSY SO THIS COULD BE A WHOLE DIFFERENT THING HERE, AND ALOT OF PPL ARE BEGINNING TO TALK ABOUT WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED SO WE WILL KNOW EVENTUALLY AND IF ARREST NEED TO BE MADE THEY WILL AND IF CHARGES NEED TO MADE THEY WILL AND IF NOT END OF STORY WE WILL KNOW EXACTLY THE TRUTH WHEN WE MEET HER IN HEAVEN
Charlie

Pineville, KY

#17 Dec 9, 2009
It was not my fault. But I guess you will blame me for it anyway. She was a big girl she knew what she was doing. Leave me alone, or else!
VERY DETERMINED

Ferguson, KY

#18 Dec 9, 2009
WHO IS CHARLIE??? WHATS IT TO YOU? IM CONFUSED THE CHARLES WE KNOW WOULDNT KNOW HOW TO TURN ON A COMPUTER MUCH LESS USE ONE OR SPELL.SO LETS STOP PLAYING HERE.
v determined

Ferguson, KY

#19 Dec 10, 2009
maybe before anyone takes their first recreational drug they should save their family the heart ache and just go ahead and plan their own funeral and pay for it while your are there, and in doing that i think that shock of reality wold bring ppl around to their senses that oh im really goin to die if i do this.maybe the gov. should make drugs leagal but only if everybody has done their own funeral arrangements and paid for it in full before they get their drugs

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min Mike thunkit 138,157
half sibling child birth 1 hr NOT 7
wazzup @ lynn camp (May '12) 1 hr NoWay 3
what's being built beside lynn camp school and ... 1 hr AGCOWS 3
New Principal Lynn Camp? (Jul '12) 1 hr DanS 16
Moving to Corbin from New York 1 hr zoey moving 7
Jehovah Witness Visitations Harassment (Oct '10) 1 hr zoey moving 106
More from around the web

Corbin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]