Needing Male Yorkie for stud

Posted in the Corbin Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Yorkie owner

Somerset, KY

#1 Oct 22, 2009
I am going to needing a male Yorkie for stud service very soon. He will need to be between 4 and 6 pounds because my female is about 6 pounds. I can give someone pick of the litter if interested. Let me know if anyone is interested.
ky angel

Versailles, KY

#2 Oct 26, 2009
I have a male yorkie. He is around 5 lbs. He has a great temperment and is very smart. I would be interested in pick of the litter. you can email me at [email protected]
ky angel

Versailles, KY

#3 Oct 26, 2009
I actually live closer than mount eden ky. I work in corbin

Since: Oct 09

Hiseville, KY

#4 Oct 26, 2009
I have a male yorkie he weighs 4 lbs. He has bred several times. My female is 7 lbs and she is about to have a litter herself, he is the daddy=] He also has a wonderful temperment.Very timid. He is Akc (if that matters to you) but since we already have a litter that we are going to be selling here in December I rather have cash than pick of the litter.
Yorkie owner

Somerset, KY

#5 Oct 26, 2009
Jonesies wife wrote:
I have a male yorkie he weighs 4 lbs. He has bred several times. My female is 7 lbs and she is about to have a litter herself, he is the daddy=] He also has a wonderful temperment.Very timid. He is Akc (if that matters to you) but since we already have a litter that we are going to be selling here in December I rather have cash than pick of the litter.
I will not be able to do the cash option at this time. Sorry.

Hiseville, KY

#6 Oct 26, 2009
That's fine. I completly understand. We just dont need anymore dogs right now or we would do the pick of the litter.
boo boo

Clay City, KY

#7 Oct 26, 2009
I'm not a Yorkie, but what did you have in mind?

Hiseville, KY

#8 Oct 26, 2009
yorkie owner if you do not have the cash do you have any thing that you would like to trade on
ky angel

Pine Knot, KY

#9 Oct 28, 2009
Yes my yorkie does have Akc papers.
Carl

Dyer, TN

#10 Oct 28, 2009
I don't have a male yorkie BUT I've always wanted to mate with a female Yorkie. Now, I know it would be silly to think that we would make puppies; but, I would do no harm to your dog as my weiner is quite small. although, I do have an albino ball python that would also love to mate with your female yorkie. It would be so NEATO if we could produce yorkie albino ball python puppies. Thanks in advance.
Yorkie Owner

Somerset, KY

#11 Oct 29, 2009
Carl wrote:
I don't have a male yorkie BUT I've always wanted to mate with a female Yorkie. Now, I know it would be silly to think that we would make puppies; but, I would do no harm to your dog as my weiner is quite small. although, I do have an albino ball python that would also love to mate with your female yorkie. It would be so NEATO if we could produce yorkie albino ball python puppies. Thanks in advance.
It really takes a sick minded person to even think this up in thier mind muchless put it on topix.
Yorkie Owner

Somerset, KY

#12 Oct 29, 2009
ky angel wrote:
Yes my yorkie does have Akc papers.
Did you not receive my e-mail?
I have a beautiful male

London, KY

#13 Oct 29, 2009
I have a male...4 lbs...blue silver & golden brown. check out pics on here
food stamp

UK

#14 Oct 29, 2009
Jonesies wife wrote:
yorkie owner if you do not have the cash do you have any thing that you would like to trade on
yes i will go to bed with you and make you squeal
okay

Mayfield, KY

#15 Oct 29, 2009
i have a male yorkie he weighs about 8 pounds at the most, he's soo adorable and very sweet.

i would only want pick of the liter.
he's never breeded however, never been able to find anyone with a female yorkie.
if you'd like pictures email me at [email protected]

i'm interested in breeding him.
ky angel

Pine Knot, KY

#16 Oct 29, 2009
I did receive your email I emailed you back. I will email you my cell so you can get in touch with me. I believe you will be very pleased to see my yorkie and have him mate with your female
boo boo

Clay City, KY

#17 Oct 30, 2009
ky angel wrote:
I did receive your email I emailed you back. I will email you my cell so you can get in touch with me. I believe you will be very pleased to see my yorkie and have him mate with your female
has he been tested for stds?
ky angel

Pine Knot, KY

#18 Oct 30, 2009
Why you interested? Sorry you're not his type!
Yorkie owner

Somerset, KY

#19 Nov 20, 2009
ky angel wrote:
I have a male yorkie. He is around 5 lbs. He has a great temperment and is very smart. I would be interested in pick of the litter. you can email me at [email protected]
Ok can you contact me again? I e-mailed you about this just a few ago. Is his picture on this site by the boots or is that someone elses?
Yorkie owner

Somerset, KY

#20 Nov 20, 2009
I have a beautiful male wrote:
I have a male...4 lbs...blue silver & golden brown. check out pics on here
How much does he weigh? Female is in heat now. Can you leave your e-mail on here so I can get in touch with you? I've got three different prospects right now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr CCzar 166,375
How to make someone racist 3 hr Lamb 7
Kentucky is Cracking Down on Annoyance 12 hr Social Services 1
corbin animal clinic (Feb '09) 16 hr Upset dog lover 25
What happened to Trae Pennington? 21 hr Class of 92 24
Jarrod Lawson 23 hr Truth 10
Deandra Cornett (Feb '16) Fri Trish 15

Corbin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance