Like Who???
haha

Demotte, IN

#3 Apr 8, 2010
Like the one in london adt program???
hummm

South Fulton, TN

#4 Apr 8, 2010
the one at london that wouldnt be kim marcum your talkin about would it she also takes money from the clients u can believe it or not but its true i seen it
haha

Demotte, IN

#5 Apr 8, 2010
hummm wrote:
the one at london that wouldnt be kim marcum your talkin about would it she also takes money from the clients u can believe it or not but its true i seen it
ding ding give hummm a prize =)! That slut!
It is

United States

#6 Apr 8, 2010
Doesn't April Lewis work there? She's a wild one!!!!!!
haha

Demotte, IN

#7 Apr 8, 2010
Its un telling if she works there they go thur so many! Kim marcum didnt even go to college she just says she has a ged no has seen it. And they made her over the adt program up there in london¬° its un telling how much money money she has stole from the clients!! She says they r spending the money but she pockets it!!! She is a wh*re and will sleep with anyone, so if u have ur family or friends there i would beware! All she does is sit on her fat butt all day in the office while the staff works with the client or she leaves early or calls in about her fake dr apts which really she goes and gets high or has sex with a old man!! She is a drug head and compe care want test he for some reason, its untelling she is prolly sleeping with one of the main men!¬°!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bill smith from [drug store] (Jan '11) 10 min UOR 21
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 18 min Hmmm 156,606
Liquor stores (Jan '15) 20 min UOR 7
Jerry's Roller Rink (Mar '10) 4 hr sk8rgurl 22
Daily Bible Verse (Oct '12) 5 hr Walk with God 1,355
Finding someone 15 hr Jym 1
Who's hiring 18 hr Jobless 3

Corbin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corbin Mortgages