Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry's announcement this week that Washington will provide, for the first time, non-lethal aid directly to Syria's rebels, in addition to $60 million in assistance to Syria's political opposition.
Please send this money to Eastern Kentucky so Hal's family and friends can get their part.$60,000,000.00 to Syria what a crying shame. We can not even protect our own border. What the he-- does Syria have to do with my health or income? By the end of this week, the Pentagon must submit its plans to the White House for how it will deal with automatic defense spending cuts set to kick in March 1, according to defense sources. The only man that understands this is Sen. Raul Paul.
Teary

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Terry wrote:
U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry's announcement this week that Washington will provide, for the first time, non-lethal aid directly to Syria's rebels, in addition to $60 million in assistance to Syria's political opposition.
Please send this money to Eastern Kentucky so Hal's family and friends can get their part.$60,000,000.00 to Syria what a crying shame.
We can not even protect our own border. What the he-- does Syria have to do with my health or income? By the end of this week, the Pentagon must submit its plans to the White House for how
it will deal with automatic defense spending cuts
set to kick in March 1, according to defense
sources. The only man that understands this is
Sen. Raul Paul.
Lets give them $1 mil in lethal aid and let them kill each other and be done with it. We'll save the other $59 mil for your pals. The only man that understands this is Raul Castro.
Wanna Know

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Why don't we keep the $60 million and our latest donation to Egypt and apply it toward our problems?
weezy

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

wanna know when you can figure out how to force mitch mcconnell and hal rogers to tell the truth about how they operate your eyeballs would probalby pop wide open.
both are way overdue to be put out to pasture. Permanently as far as political positions are concerned. Neither should ever be allowed to lobby in DC either. That crap should be stopped asap. Its nothing but bribery of our politicians and nothing is being done to stop it.
Are those people really above the law? They sure act like it.
Americans are facing some really tough times and these elected fks keep giving our money away to people that hate us.
How about some hot shot lawyer get on here and tell us how to impeach every single one of them.
Cindy

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

The Lexington Herald-Leader reports that Rogers, a Somerset Republican, has been pushing the "The Great Cats Conservation Act" to create a $5 million annual fund for overseas wildlife protection. Should the measure pass, one of the groups interested in applying for the funds is the Namibia-based Cheetah Conservation Fund. The congressman's daughter, Allison Rogers, is its grants administrator. How in the he-- does this work for the people in the poorest region of the U.S.A. How can Hal just sh-t in our face and make so many people love it. This man is such a crook!Hal we in the 5th could use this $5,000,000.00 for education or drug treatment or "JOBS".
Cindy

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Roger's constituents in Kentucky’s Fifth Congressional District – the poorest part of the state – have been sending this fraud back to Washington every year for three decades. Now one of the most senior – which equates to most powerful – members of congress, Rogers spends his days squandering their money and working against their best interests. What a Jerk!
actually thinking

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

the only thing rogers has done for the commonwealth is name half of it after himself.
weezy

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

My post #7 got removed by the moderator I guess.
This will make two times hal rogers has screwed the working man by giving his daughter two 5 million dollar grants both of which she is the administrator. Meaning she gets to keep 10 or maybe even 20% of all the money for administrating the grant.
His daughter has gotten either one million or two million dollars of taxpayer monies just because she is hal rogers daughter.
She got the first 5 mil grant for making sure all the homeless animals in pulaski county had a dry bed to sleep in and food to eat for a few days before they were euthanized or shot.
Interested

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

weezy wrote:
This will make two times hal rogers has screwed the working man by giving his daughter two 5 million dollar grants both of which she is the administrator. Meaning she gets to keep 10 or maybe even 20% of all the money for administrating the grant.
His daughter has gotten either one million or two million dollars of taxpayer monies just because she is hal rogers daughter.
She got the first 5 mil grant for making sure all the homeless animals in pulaski county had a dry bed to sleep in and food to eat for a few days before they were euthanized or shot.
Have you got the article to post for readers to believe what u are saying? I say vote every incumbent out of office.
me lounging

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

weezy wrote:
Yeah, because like your other posts, you fall short. LoL
weezy

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

me lounging

Corbin, KY

Blow me bitch.
Muddywaters

Alcoa, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

Help support Adam Sulfridge for Congress. Williamsburg, Ky – University of the Cumberlands Human Services department awarded the 2011 award for outstanding achievement in Criminal Justice to Adam Sulfridge. He is young and without Rogers money. Adam could give Rogers a run. Please help by contracting Adam in Williamsburg, Kentucky.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Corbin Forum right now

Search the Corbin Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min DITCH MITCH 147,080
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr justice_- 129,005
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 1 hr yxv 1,020
What are they putting in the old theater in Tra... 2 hr Ole Skoo 6
To the mom who let their girl pee in the movie ... 7 hr Saddened 1
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 8 hr Buck Ofama 16,131
Looking for a male persian cat for breeding. (Apr '12) 10 hr Rick_d 7
•••
•••
•••
•••

Corbin Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Corbin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE