First Prev
of 2
Next Last
crazy

Herndon, VA

#1 Jan 2, 2012
This fake weed is taking over our community just because it's legal and it can make you high!! But the truth is.. This stuff kills people and if not kills them can harm them badly ..
I smoked it once just because I was at a party and thought if it's legal to smoke it can't be bad.. But that's not true I thought I was going to die!! Ot only last for 30 mins but it was the longest 30 minutes of my life!! Its nothing like real weed.. Its not a natural herb like real pot.. Its man made like cocaine!! We need to keep this out of reach of people!! Look it up on google so many bad story's of deaths.. U can even utube it and see young kids tripping!! It's dad!!
El Capitone

United States

#2 Jan 3, 2012
I respectfully disagree with you. The YouTube videos of kids "tripping" is an herb called Salvia DivitorIum, better known as Salvia. Has an intense high for 20ish minutes and you are fine. The synthetic marijuana is much different. While it may not be the best thing to put into your body, I would much rather my 18 year old child using synthetic marijuana than something like meth or a hard drug. Also, it is to my knowledge there are no recorded deaths due to the smoking of synthetic pot, a guy died from eating it, but who in the hell would eat that stuff?
fake

United States

#3 Jan 3, 2012
The problem is that real weed should be legal. It's safer than alcohol or cigarettes. It should just be regulated and sold like alcohol/tobacco. I don't personally smoke or consume any drugs but this "war on drugs" is a joke. Regulate it and help american industry as well as put mexican drug cartels out of biz. Look at Colorado and other liberal west states that have a laced regulation, it's proven to not cause problems but actually eliminate them. But hey, To each their own.
Ole skool

United States

#4 Jan 3, 2012
I also smoked that junk one time,and one time only.I was so happy it was over after only 30 minutes or so.That stuff cannot be good for you.Scooby snacks
suck,stay away people .
listen

New London, IA

#5 Jan 3, 2012
why it is sold around here is drug courters and people on parole can smoke it and pass drug test I know theres alot of drug courters in knox county that is smoken it right now but what they dont know is there is a test called the dar test and there were three drug courters and one was getting ready to graduate and they were caught and had to go to jail awhile then start the program all over again its just a matter of time when they catch ya smokein ya wig spilter and scooby snaks so yaba daba do when they catch ya hopefully not only they give ya jail time and make ya start over they give ya long term treatment that teachs ya about ya problum
fake

United States

#6 Jan 3, 2012
listen wrote:
why it is sold around here is drug courters and people on parole can smoke it and pass drug test I know theres alot of drug courters in knox county that is smoken it right now but what they dont know is there is a test called the dar test and there were three drug courters and one was getting ready to graduate and they were caught and had to go to jail awhile then start the program all over again its just a matter of time when they catch ya smokein ya wig spilter and scooby snaks so yaba daba do when they catch ya hopefully not only they give ya jail time and make ya start over they give ya long term treatment that teachs ya about ya problum
Ppl going to jail for pot is wasting tax$$. I think jail and a rehab program for serious dangerous drug offenders, manufacturers, sellers is a great idea but simply locking people up for doing a drug. Pot in particular is a joke and a waste of money especially in a time where our country is in a financial crisis.
doo

Pikeville, KY

#7 Jan 3, 2012
fake wrote:
<quoted text>Ppl going to jail for pot is wasting tax$$. I think jail and a rehab program for serious dangerous drug offenders, manufacturers, sellers is a great idea but simply locking people up for doing a drug. Pot in particular is a joke and a waste of money especially in a time where our country is in a financial crisis.
agreed, what a joke... pot isnt even a drug
Scooby Doo

United States

#8 Jan 3, 2012
I have been doing it for some time and I enjoy the dizzy sick feeling it offers.If I could not get real weed anymore it would not bother me at all.I recommend doing it in a bong.About 10 hits should do you good.Have fun y'all!!
fake

United States

#10 Jan 3, 2012
Haha wrote:
<quoted text>Blah, blah, blah. LMFAO @ U
And why is that?
ghostface

Chicago, IL

#11 Jan 3, 2012
fake wrote:
<quoted text>
Ppl going to jail for pot is wasting tax$$. I think jail and a rehab program for serious dangerous drug offenders, manufacturers, sellers is a great idea but simply locking people up for doing a drug. Pot in particular is a joke and a waste of money especially in a time where our country is in a financial crisis.
Quite right.
ghostface

Burlington, WI

#12 Jan 3, 2012
fake wrote:
<quoted text>
And why is that?
Because they think that you are THE Pot Partaker and they have made it a point to post that same thing on every post that they think he has posted.
fake

United States

#14 Jan 3, 2012
ghostface wrote:
<quoted text>Because they think that you are THE Pot Partaker and they have made it a point to post that same thing on every post that they think he has posted.
Ohh lol. I'm defiantly not. I don't even partake in pot lol. I hear he has some haters though. Oh well.
fake

United States

#15 Jan 3, 2012
Haha wrote:
<quoted text>LMFAO @ U douchebag. Is that better?
I don't care what you want to call me. Have you ever tried pot?
crazy

Herndon, VA

#17 Jan 3, 2012
El Capitone wrote:
I respectfully disagree with you. The YouTube videos of kids "tripping" is an herb called Salvia DivitorIum, better known as Salvia. Has an intense high for 20ish minutes and you are fine. The synthetic marijuana is much different. While it may not be the best thing to put into your body, I would much rather my 18 year old child using synthetic marijuana than something like meth or a hard drug. Also, it is to my knowledge there are no recorded deaths due to the smoking of synthetic pot, a guy died from eating it, but who in the hell would eat that stuff?
Well unless my research is wrong .. I could just be an air head!! But I'll never do it again nor will the group of people i did it with.. I had a panic attach .. And I'm a totally "mental" heathy person .. That stuff isn't good.. And the things that I'm talking bout didn't kill them because they used to much or this an that.. It's because it mental changes your brain .. It blocks something normal totally out!!I'm just saying.. I'll never do it.. Nor do I want to be around anyone doing it..because if something ever happen I wouldn't be able to love with my self!!! Just me!
crazy

Herndon, VA

#18 Jan 3, 2012
fake wrote:
The problem is that real weed should be legal. It's safer than alcohol or cigarettes. It should just be regulated and sold like alcohol/tobacco. I don't personally smoke or consume any drugs but this "war on drugs" is a joke. Regulate it and help american industry as well as put mexican drug cartels out of biz. Look at Colorado and other liberal west states that have a laced regulation, it's proven to not cause problems but actually eliminate them. But hey, To each their own.
Agreed!! Thank you for that!
crazy

Herndon, VA

#19 Jan 3, 2012
listen wrote:
Thats not on the same level as what were talking about.. Who cares about people doing "jail" time!! I'm talking about teenagers getting bad messed up from this stuff!! Btw that's a little harsh they should do jail time all over again I'm pretty sure they got whats comming to them and if they didn't they will!!btw you spelled some stuff wrong!! But good luck to ya!! Just don't ever try that fake weed!!!!!!!
crazy

Herndon, VA

#20 Jan 3, 2012
Scooby Doo wrote:
I have been doing it for some time and I enjoy the dizzy sick feeling it offers.If I could not get real weed anymore it would not bother me at all.I recommend doing it in a bong.About 10 hits should do you good.Have fun y'all!!
Good luck to ya
crazy

Herndon, VA

#21 Jan 3, 2012
Well btw I kno nothing about a "pot partaker" I was just wanting to see people's stories on this scooby stuff!! It wigged me out along with the stories about it.. Crazy stuff..
wtf

Herndon, VA

#22 Jan 3, 2012
What the deal just let us stoners get high!? Why u people got something to say all the time
fake

United States

#23 Jan 4, 2012
crazy wrote:
<quoted text>Well unless my research is wrong .. I could just be an air head!! But I'll never do it again nor will the group of people i did it with.. I had a panic attach .. And I'm a totally "mental" heathy person .. That stuff isn't good.. And the things that I'm talking bout didn't kill them because they used to much or this an that.. It's because it mental changes your brain .. It blocks something normal totally out!!I'm just saying.. I'll never do it.. Nor do I want to be around anyone doing it..because if something ever happen I wouldn't be able to love with my self!!! Just me!
Last night I was talking to a friend of mine who once tried it (not salvia but another one) and said its some pretty bad stuff, nothing like pot, and the effects were much worse. She's a pretty straight shooter on things and I value her opinion, she even thought it should be ban and defiantly not in the same category as weed. Its one thing to let adults decide what they want to do to themselves and another to let kids and teens of any age walk into a gas station and buy a mind altering substance that little is known about.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min Betty 157,863
rape at jail (Jan '11) 45 min Martin garey 12
Singles TCO 1 hr robinrobin 7
Daily Bible Verse (Oct '12) 5 hr Walk with God 1,384
Hauntings/Ghost Stories (Aug '08) 7 hr JIM BOB 201
Do all truck drivers cheat? (Oct '08) 8 hr Bonesbones45 175
Sorry men 10 hr Wiseandolder 12

Corbin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corbin Mortgages