2000 Cavalier for sale $500

2000 Cavalier for sale $500

Posted in the Corbin Forum

geeze louise

Mayfield, KY

#2 Feb 15, 2010
forgot to mention it is white in color and is a 2000 model.
kjajiadifjk

Winchester, KY

#3 Feb 15, 2010
anything wrong with it? I need a good work car!
I know

Mayfield, KY

#4 Feb 15, 2010
How many miles?

Good condition, bad condition, perfect condition, ect.?

2-door or 4-door?

power or crank windows?

burn holes or rips in the interior?

scratches or dents in the exterior?

Please, if you want to sale something, provide more details.
does it run

Mayfield, KY

#5 Feb 15, 2010
geeze louise wrote:
forgot to mention it is white in color and is a 2000 model.
were can i see it does it have a good title
not a fan of grubb

AOL

#6 Feb 15, 2010
have you sold it yet.
geeze louise

Mayfield, KY

#7 Feb 15, 2010
It absolutely had a good title, the body is in great shape, the front has little tiny speckles where it has chipped with time because like I said, I drove it as a work car for years. The interior is really dirty right now but otherwise in really good shape no holes or tares that Im aware of, it has ALOT of miles on it as I orgiginally stated not sure exactly how many but I know over two hundred thousand, however again, interstate miles, the transmission is the problem, other wise I dont know of anything else, anyone is welcome to look it over and check it out. It has crank windows that are tinted mirror, it has one dent in it near the fender where my exhusband jacked it up in the wrong place and it fell and dented a small dent. Like I said, for what Im asking it is an excellent car. I also as I first stated, bought a transmission kit and paid over a hundred bucks for it and my boyfriend tried to rebuild the transmission that comes with it and wasnt able to get it to work, the kit and nonworking transmission goes with it or if you dont want to fool with it, I know a junk yard you could get one for around a hundred bucks and then it should be road ready. When it was parked the tires were in really good shape but its been sitting for around six months now. I dont know what else I can say about it. I cant go any lower than that on the price, it feel its more than fair on it because it is a really decent car. If you are interested, my phone number is in the original post, call me.
geeze louise

Mayfield, KY

#8 Feb 15, 2010
Correction: I meant it HAS a good title and also the interior is dirty but nothing that a good cleaning cant make look great!
didnt see

Winchester, KY

#9 Feb 15, 2010
geeze louise wrote:
It absolutely had a good title, the body is in great shape, the front has little tiny speckles where it has chipped with time because like I said, I drove it as a work car for years. The interior is really dirty right now but otherwise in really good shape no holes or tares that Im aware of, it has ALOT of miles on it as I orgiginally stated not sure exactly how many but I know over two hundred thousand, however again, interstate miles, the transmission is the problem, other wise I dont know of anything else, anyone is welcome to look it over and check it out. It has crank windows that are tinted mirror, it has one dent in it near the fender where my exhusband jacked it up in the wrong place and it fell and dented a small dent. Like I said, for what Im asking it is an excellent car. I also as I first stated, bought a transmission kit and paid over a hundred bucks for it and my boyfriend tried to rebuild the transmission that comes with it and wasnt able to get it to work, the kit and nonworking transmission goes with it or if you dont want to fool with it, I know a junk yard you could get one for around a hundred bucks and then it should be road ready. When it was parked the tires were in really good shape but its been sitting for around six months now. I dont know what else I can say about it. I cant go any lower than that on the price, it feel its more than fair on it because it is a really decent car. If you are interested, my phone number is in the original post, call me.
didnt see no number i would like to look at it
FYI

London, KY

#11 Feb 16, 2010
geeze louise wrote:
Thank you for the detailed response about the car. Still needing a phone number to contact you, by the way here is your original post...."forgot to mention it is white in color
and is a 2000 model". No details mentioned and no phone number.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Truck that almost hit my child 4 min Judy 18
Terry vaughn & Tim Lawson 45 min like rip 6
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Betty 159,695
Ellen Siler aka Ellie Jamison 2 hr Gump 19
Jennifer Felt's 6 hr friendly 12
Chuck Felts 6 hr friendly 16
native roots (Jun '11) 6 hr going to 44

Corbin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance