Does anyone know how much the St. Camillus Academy costs?

Posted in the Corbin Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
curious

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2010

I looked on their website and it does not have that information. I was just wondering what their tuition rates are.
Beth

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2010

curious wrote:
I looked on their website and it does not have that information. I was just wondering what their tuition rates are.
Expensive.
stop it already

Ripley, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2010

curious wrote:
I remember asking back in 2003,it was $5.000.00 per year for kindergarden.That was before the add on.
Beth

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2010

I think if you can afford it, by all means let your child go. I personally love St. Camillus. I never went there, but I know it's a good school.
curious

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2010

Thanks for the response. I just thought that I would look into it. Seeing that it looks like many of us will be paying tuition anyway, I wanted to know what the difference would be. I hate to just call and ask...that might seem a little rude.
St C past

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2010

The tutition is around $4500 so Corbin is really affordable compared to that but being a past parent of children from St C can only say great things. We only stopped attending because they end at 8th grade. St. C and Corbin both do a fabulous job. I will say again the $1200 is a deal its a shame to have to pay with all the tax dollars already paid but I plan on if it doesnt change to pay Corbin. I know that if you pay for your child to attend school the state keeps the money then divides it between all the schools so Knox isnt gonna benefit like they think from this!
FACT

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2010

St C past wrote:
The tutition is around $4500 so Corbin is really affordable compared to that but being a past parent of children from St C can only say great things. We only stopped attending because they end at 8th grade. St. C and Corbin both do a fabulous job. I will say again the $1200 is a deal its a shame to have to pay with all the tax dollars already paid but I plan on if it doesnt change to pay Corbin. I know that if you pay for your child to attend school the state keeps the money then divides it between all the schools so Knox isnt gonna benefit like they think from this!
3000 per yr discounted with more than 1 child and they will work with you on tuition
curious

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2010

Thanks again for the info. I am rally disheartened by all this drama that is going on with the Corbin school system and Knox County. I plan to research all of my options and look into what is best for my kids.
saint

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2010

curious wrote:
Thanks again for the info. I am rally disheartened by all this drama that is going on with the Corbin school system and Knox County. I plan to research all of my options and look into what is best for my kids.
i say give an address of a friend/relative in the required area people do it all the time save some money thats all it boils down to any way.
curious

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2010

saint wrote:
<quoted text>i say give an address of a friend/relative in the required area people do it all the time save some money thats all it boils down to any way.
Not only is that the wrong thing to teach my kids...I am sure that they will be checking that more...most people will be doing that in my opinion.
stc

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2010

3150/ year or 315 month x 10 months for one kid, discount for more than one kid. well worth every single penny.
scholarships/ financial help available.
to curious

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2010

DONT SEND YOUR CHILDREN THERE. I went there back in the late 80s-90s. You cant get a better education there. Trust me. I missed out on a lot because I was FORCED TO GO THERE. You can get just as good of an education at a public school. It would be a WASTE OF YOUR MONEY.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Corbin Forum right now

Search the Corbin Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 19 min pusherman_ 127,771
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 39 min brad 144,605
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 2 hr Educated Hillbilly 26,160
Beagle missing since July 4th - reward 7 hr Beagle missing 1
Trent Knuckles Corbin News Journal 12 hr Gertrude 1
Real haunted houses (Oct '11) 12 hr abc123 20
Boob jobs 12 hr Think first 6
•••
•••
•••
•••

Corbin Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••