wow

Houston, AR

#1 Oct 27, 2010
If you play bingo on the hill have you notice that the pull tab workers playing and winning at least 90% of the time. Last night the woman that works behind the counter hit 1100 dollar game---i have seen her play twice and guess what she won both times. Her husband has also played and he wins too. They need to be turned in for cheating.
bingo player

Mayfield, KY

#2 Oct 27, 2010
Which one was it?
Hmm

Stanford, KY

#3 Oct 27, 2010
Lmao u all needto grow up and stop being big py whining babies.. Lol my god
wow

Houston, AR

#4 Oct 27, 2010
Does anyone know the number to call in on them?
Help

Manchester, KY

#5 Oct 27, 2010
Kentucky Charitable Gaming can help 800-729-5672.
Hmm

Stanford, KY

#6 Oct 27, 2010
Hahaha call away silly people
the facts

Murray, KY

#7 Oct 27, 2010
Yes, call - they have done it for years up there and nothing has been done about it.
Really

Dexter, MO

#8 Oct 27, 2010
There was one night a few weeks ago that I was playing. He had completely removed the previous ball from the camera and almost had it in the "ball holding station" and there was my number-G-52 he had already said G and a lady screamed bingo. The G was my number and I should have been the one to bingo. Needless to say, I will never be back on a saturday night.
Get over it

Detroit, MI

#9 Oct 27, 2010
wow wrote:
If you play bingo on the hill have you notice that the pull tab workers playing and winning at least 90% of the time. Last night the woman that works behind the counter hit 1100 dollar game---i have seen her play twice and guess what she won both times. Her husband has also played and he wins too. They need to be turned in for cheating.
I play there all the time sometimes I win sometimes I don't. I know her and know she doesn't chest I also saw her spend it back she had bags and the floor full of tabs. Get over yourself, if u win r they cheating? You saw her win twice ??? Wow that's alot considering she plays alot lmao, and by the wat why get on here? Why fidnt you confront her???? Chicken shit. She would have talked to you but u chose to be nameless y is that? I am turf of you spineless people who choose to be on here bashing instead of confronting them. Or are you afraid?? I think you are!!!!!!!
shut up get over it

United States

#10 Oct 27, 2010
Folks it shouldn't shock you with what goes on up there. Everybody that has anything to do with that joke hole drives new vehicles take vacations every 3 month. their all thieves & act like they are worth millions. yes please someone call lets all call.I know am first thing in the morning
sickofitalready

Lowes, KY

#11 Oct 29, 2010
get over your selves...i have not won in months but i don't get on here accusing people of cheating..grow up take your monthly SSI and disability checks , pay your bills and stop blaming everyone who wins on you not winning ...feed your families not your habits..but if you choose to feed your gambling addiction instead don't get on here bitching and whinning..if you think they are cheating tell them not us. oh wait you can't that would take balls which you obviously don't have...
Wondering

Somerset, KY

#13 Nov 11, 2010
are we talking about barb and estill storms, hmmm????
I Know

London, KY

#14 Dec 7, 2010
They cheat....all bingo halls cheat....but this place is like a freaking mortuary...can not even have fun or they sneer down their noses at you. Corbin bingo has some of the ugliest workers and people that I have ever seen...Makes you wonder..inbreeding..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Soccer mommies running stop signs 22 min Honest person 23
Gas station across from the pilot station 29 min Tweaker 35
Best fighters from Corbin High School (Sep '08) 31 min Ashley 176
Who's hiring 48 min Jobless 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr ChromiuMan 156,587
Sammy's Furniture (Jul '14) 7 hr haha 18
Daily Bible Verse (Oct '12) 9 hr Walk with God 1,354

Corbin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corbin Mortgages