“You Will Reap What U Sow”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#42 Jan 17, 2009
uncleBS wrote:
<quoted text>
ALL BS that place looked like Swafford's around the first of the month.
WHATIS THAT supposed to mean.if you get social security and you have to wait on a check for money to pay your part,there might be more there,but pray tell,how would you know what they were there for.I FEEL like laughing at this.i have been going to her now for as long as she has been in corbin.anyone who is going for pain meds if they can't prove they are in serious pain,will have to find another doctor.this cracks me up.i have heard it all now.
jane

AOL

#43 Jan 24, 2009
well i been going to her for about10 years an i love her and the staff if you dont like dont go she still has alot of patience that do
Kim

Dyer, TN

#44 Jan 25, 2009
very nice lady
hahaha

Fulton, KY

#45 Jan 29, 2009
these rude comments are so funny our staff is
the best and if you don't like any of us then kiss our asses we are a team and we stand beside each other go somewhere else so we can take care of people who really needs care instead of you dope heads thats the only reason you don't like us because we tell you up front no pain meds
paintman

Winchester, KY

#46 Jan 29, 2009
Dr's legal drug dealers owned by pharmaceutical companies to get folks hooked for life.Why else would they give doc's all them nice trips and stuff.
Kayte

Richmond, KY

#47 Jan 31, 2009
hahaha wrote:
these rude comments are so funny our staff is
the best and if you don't like any of us then kiss our asses we are a team and we stand beside each other go somewhere else so we can take care of people who really needs care instead of you dope heads thats the only reason you don't like us because we tell you up front no pain meds
If you are one of the staff this just provides insight to how unprofessional you are. And because someone comments on your not doing like you all need to or treat someone like you want to be treated,does not mean these people are after drugs, everyone knows Dr.Atienza does not give out drugs or meds unneedlessly this is not about her it is on how rude and uncaring most of the staff are. Someday you may be on the other side you all should think about how you treat people anywhere, and hope someone tries to have a heart with you.
be nice

AOL

#48 Jan 31, 2009
Well I am one of Dr.Atienza's new patients, my first apt.is coming up in about a month. Just love all this crap I am reading. This really boosts my confidence in my new doctor. I really hope she hasn't taken on too many patients. I am not one who is going to wait for hours to see a doctor no matter how good he or she is. And I really hope the office staff are not the way they are being talked about here.
Kayte

Anderson, SC

#49 Jan 31, 2009
be nice wrote:
Well I am one of Dr.Atienza's new patients, my first apt.is coming up in about a month. Just love all this crap I am reading. This really boosts my confidence in my new doctor. I really hope she hasn't taken on too many patients. I am not one who is going to wait for hours to see a doctor no matter how good he or she is. And I really hope the office staff are not the way they are being talked about here.
Well all I can say is have fun,she is a very very great Dr. but her staff is awful,I know she is not aware and I wish I had told her and more people need to comment so she can keep her ears and eyes open,she needs to read this,and I know you will love her as a Dr. and person. I left because of the staff I do not have time to put up with getting wrong things done and not getting done what is suppose to be. They say they take messages and call back with her answer sometimes if you get the right one, if not you wait days and days or keep calling back. And then the attitude they give is almost as I know I have you at an advantage and you can't do anything,the Dr has even went and asked herself why some of my tests were not ordered and they lied and said they did and did not know what happened and she even commented she knew better or it would have been done. So she has doubts but they cover themselves,but if she is made aware by everyone she might put it all together, I did not tell her because she is so nice, but she is not a pushover nor a drug hander outer!!! She will find if and what is wrong first and foremost, so don'/t go in thinking you will get drugs as some have commented, she does not do that.
be nice

AOL

#50 Jan 31, 2009
Kayte, you can be assured I don't go to the doctor for any drugs except blood presure med. I hate pain pills because of what they do to people. I haven't took one in about 20 years. Thank God they make me sick. Had a surgery and only took Advil and Tylenol. Hope I never have pain to where I would need them.I do understand some peoples pain is so bad they have to take them. Write her a letter if you know all this stuff. I really hope my experience with her and her staff is a good one. If not, I will be looking for another doctor.
corbinite

Corbin, KY

#51 Mar 18, 2009
Well my question is, if she's taken on ALL of Dr Curd and Heinss's patients which, I would venture to say would be in the THOUSANDS then, why oh why has she not hired at least FIVE new staff members to help answer ALL those phone lines and help at the front desk! I mean can you imagine how RUDE you guys will have to be to patients NOW with all these newer patients trying to come in!?!?!?!?! You're impossible to deal with now! hahahahahahah These people are right, by the way, Dr Atienza is the BEST....too bad her front office doesn't reflect who she is! You guys are the RUDEST girls! If you're too busy to be nice then you need to hire more girls! and yes, I DO KNOW because I WORK in a busy DOCTOR's office myself!!!!
dewayneineubank

United States

#53 Mar 18, 2009
tothe womenat dr attnz wrote:
I HAVE BEEN going to her since she has been in office,and you guys are great,no one has been mean to me.you all do the best job you can.i have never witnessed anyone being rude or short with a patient.i know that you all have a big load to carry,like yesterday,one was trying to get me an app.sch.with another dr.write up my bill,make me another appt.all while answering the phone.i don't know how they do it.but anyways,they are getting more help soon.if the staff is as bad as a lot are saying,she wouldn't have many patients,and man does she.to the ones complaining,have you ever thought it might just be you,maybe you are the rude ones.
weres her office at i just moved up here and i need a family doctor.
Kayte

Winchester, KY

#54 Mar 19, 2009
tothe womenat dr attnz wrote:
I HAVE BEEN going to her since she has been in office,and you guys are great,no one has been mean to me.you all do the best job you can.i have never witnessed anyone being rude or short with a patient.i know that you all have a big load to carry,like yesterday,one was trying to get me an app.sch.with another dr.write up my bill,make me another appt.all while answering the phone.i don't know how they do it.but anyways,they are getting more help soon.if the staff is as bad as a lot are saying,she wouldn't have many patients,and man does she.to the ones complaining,have you ever thought it might just be you,maybe you are the rude ones.
I have been around her since she opened up several years ago, and since she has been at the Greys office her staff have been rude and will cover themselves to her,and she truly cares for poeple, she will go along with them even though,and I have heard her say, she knows they were supposed to be doing or not doing something that should have been,she justs wants to believe in them and they take advantage of it. She is a great caring person and does not just give out meds unneedlessly she tries to find what is wrong. To bad,as I have said before, her staff does not do her justice. And if one was doing all that you say, where were the others, if you look around the corner they are sitting talking or no where in sight, now I know you have to discuss things but to leave one person scrambling while looking right at them and turning to walk away is not right either, maybe that is why they are so rude,one person is so stressed from all that hard work,that is the problem, think the mystery is solved people,all that staff and one is doing everything.
So Sick

Jackson, KY

#55 Oct 24, 2011
Ok, why the heck is there a dog in her office?? Isn't that a MAJOR health violation? Its rather disgusting.
And her staff will sit and giggle and laugh about her patients. They think that the patient can't hear, but uh yeah the can!
What cracks me up is they talk about how patients look and act. Well girls, look at yourselves! Most of you are fairly or grossly overweight, or have personalities and attitudes of CRAP! I'm so glad my mother finally switched because I was really aggravated by your all's actions every time we were there.
I've been told through the grapevine that Dr. Atienza talks about her patients with her employees too. That's just so unprofessional. Any personal info a patient gives you in the room, is supposed to be kept confidential.
And furthermore, there is one specific employee that usually does my mother's vitals, she's older, heavy set. She is always very rude and short with my mother. She hates that my mother walks slowly and huffs and puffs at everything my mother or I say.
And the one thing that is really horrible...is how bad Dr. Atienza's staff talks about her! They talk horrible about her both at work and outside of the office. I keep thinking gees, if its that bad get a different job. From what I hear she doesn't pay anything.
oh no you didnt

Ripley, TN

#56 Oct 25, 2011
So Sick wrote:
Ok, why the heck is there a dog in her office?? Isn't that a MAJOR health violation? Its rather disgusting.
And her staff will sit and giggle and laugh about her patients. They think that the patient can't hear, but uh yeah the can!
What cracks me up is they talk about how patients look and act. Well girls, look at yourselves! Most of you are fairly or grossly overweight, or have personalities and attitudes of CRAP! I'm so glad my mother finally switched because I was really aggravated by your all's actions every time we were there.
I've been told through the grapevine that Dr. Atienza talks about her patients with her employees too. That's just so unprofessional. Any personal info a patient gives you in the room, is supposed to be kept confidential.
And furthermore, there is one specific employee that usually does my mother's vitals, she's older, heavy set. She is always very rude and short with my mother. She hates that my mother walks slowly and huffs and puffs at everything my mother or I say.
And the one thing that is really horrible...is how bad Dr. Atienza's staff talks about her! They talk horrible about her both at work and outside of the office. I keep thinking gees, if its that bad get a different job. From what I hear she doesn't pay anything.
First of all Dr Atienza is a wonderful person and yes she does have some staff that are very rude....that's anywhere if you didn't like the lady who got you're mom's vitals request for a nother one to do it......And I can't see any of her staff talking about her she is good to them....I have never heard her staff talk about any of the patient's when I am there......you must not have liked what the Doc was telling you why else would you leave and it's comforting for her to bring her dogs I love them.....and she also has a very nice lady that takes vitals with short dark hair I have never seen her be rude or anything she loves all the patients always goes that extra mile maybe if she took you're mom's vitals you would feel different
Bella

Sellersburg, IN

#57 Oct 25, 2011
IT Guy wrote:
Does anyone go to this doctor? I hear she is very good, does anyone have an opinion of her?
I have been going to her for about three years. She is very nice and thorough. She doesn't throw a prescription at you and rush you out of the door. I highly recommend her.
Well

Jackson, KY

#58 Oct 25, 2011
Its a health violation to have a dog in a doctor's office! It should be reported. How long has this doctor had a pet at her office? Dogs can carry so much from where they're walking around outside and just on the ground in general. That's pretty sick when you think about it. I can see where the dogs may be a comfort, but as a doctor you should also be concerned with the overall appearance of your facility. No matter how nicely decorated it is, seeing a dog would tend to turn a persons stomach. To me it just gives off a vibe of "nasty" I guess considering its a health care facility.
Bisc

Jackson, KY

#59 Oct 25, 2011
Kayte wrote:
<quoted text> I have to but I knew it would probaly get to the wrong hands so I have not done that and I was just not 'allowed" to talk to her on the phone,so I decided not to return because of the staff,like I said I know for a fact there is about 2 very nice/hard workers,but the rest of the ones make it very trying, to me it was not worth seeing what I think is the very best Doctor in Kentucky, wish she could be aware of them, I know several nurse practitioners have left and I strongly believe it was the staff, because I saw how caring and understanding she was with them, she really tries to help her patients and no she won;t just hand out meds,she will try to find what is wrong,unfortunatly I could not put up with her staff,maybe if they were a bit nicer and would call back as promised or take care of paperwork like needed, I know how much they have to do,that they have a lot to do, but if they did what they should then maybe things would go better. The very first time I was there, they left my private info and insurance and I timed it for a little over ten minutes where everyone could see it, but yet they would call a number and color to come back, for awhile, yet call your name to come up to the window. Which the elderly had trouble,or anyone for that matter, hearing. It makes it harder on the workers who are trying to do their job also.
dr atienza is very aware of how her staff acts, and in truth she is just like them! she is stuck up, and believes her s**t don't stink. she's a good dr and is nice to those she likes. she has ran many good patients and employees off because of her childish ways. i work in a dr's office with a girl who worked there before. she said those people working there are the rudest most back stabbing bi**ches ever! this girl is a great employee too. i've also been told that dr atienza is a big bratty baby too, and so tight on money that she doesn't pay her employees overtime. i've seen a check stub that proved it. my friend had 47 hours and didn't get overtime pay. i thought that was illegal? someone should report the dogs there. i mean between that and not paying her employees what they are due should be enough to shut anyone down!
she may be a good dr, but she's a horrible employer.
thats everywhere

United States

#60 Oct 25, 2011
Bisc wrote:
<quoted text>dr atienza is very aware of how her staff acts, and in truth she is just like them! she is stuck up, and believes her s**t don't stink. she's a good dr and is nice to those she likes. she has ran many good patients and employees off because of her childish ways. i work in a dr's office with a girl who worked there before. she said those people working there are the rudest most back stabbing bi**ches ever! this girl is a great employee too. i've also been told that dr atienza is a big bratty baby too, and so tight on money that she doesn't pay her employees overtime. i've seen a check stub that proved it. my friend had 47 hours and didn't get overtime pay. i thought that was illegal? someone should report the dogs there. i mean between that and not paying her employees what they are due should be enough to shut anyone down!
she may be a good dr, but she's a horrible employer.
I've worked at several dr offices in Corbin and I'm here to tell you snotty biotches work in all them. I hated it so much , I started working for a lab. Also what is up w dr acob running around the office? He treats that place like an assembly line, trying to get'em in and out. Run forest run!!!
hey

Manchester, KY

#61 Oct 25, 2011
Well wrote:
Its a health violation to have a dog in a doctor's office! It should be reported. How long has this doctor had a pet at her office? Dogs can carry so much from where they're walking around outside and just on the ground in general. That's pretty sick when you think about it. I can see where the dogs may be a comfort, but as a doctor you should also be concerned with the overall appearance of your facility. No matter how nicely decorated it is, seeing a dog would tend to turn a persons stomach. To me it just gives off a vibe of "nasty" I guess considering its a health care facility.
agree dogs should be left at home not a place of business and furthermore they dont realize that some people are allergic to animals and i know some kids that are terrified of dogs so she needs to take into consideration of others
oh no you didnt

Ripley, TN

#62 Oct 25, 2011
You people need to get a life Dt Atienza and Dr ACOB are wonderful people..If they were so bad why would patient's keep coming back I mean really think about that and as for two face people it's probably the other way around those girls are great they aren't going to put up with BS from anybody..and Dr Atienza is not a brat she has worked hard for what she has.....I would like to know who you are talking about that worked for her BISC because she was probably just Lazy and that is why she was let go get both sides of the story before you start defending people that you have no clue about....I would love to know who you all are so I could come kick you're asses

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pain 4 min Meknows 8
Goins Whayne supply 30 min know 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr ChromiuMan 148,847
dollar genral does not prosecute shoplifters an... (Jul '12) 5 hr DG Boss 52
Leslie Jones 8 hr Momof4 10
Daily Bible Verse (Oct '12) 9 hr Walk with God 1,248
el dorados 16 hr haha 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corbin Mortgages