Topix is being used less and less

Posted in the Corbin Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Glad

Corbin, KY

#1 Dec 30, 2012
I am glad that topix is being used less and less. I think Corbin uses it more than other towns but it is being used less and less. Look at Williamsburg topix. It is used very very little.
About time

Corbin, KY

#3 Dec 31, 2012
About time. All it does is damage peoples reputation
Curious

Manchester, KY

#4 Jan 1, 2013
It would be nice if it had more useful topics instead of childish stuff.
cab

Gray, KY

#5 Jan 2, 2013
true
me

Milton, WI

#6 Jan 2, 2013
Guess all the lying gossips are finding other places to put someone down so they feel better about themselves!!!
About time

Corbin, KY

#7 Jan 3, 2013
me wrote:
Guess all the lying gossips are finding other places to put someone down so they feel better about themselves!!!
Topix is not used as much in Williamsburg as it is in Corbin. I am surprised by that
Not today

Corbin, KY

#8 Jan 5, 2013
Not today. I guess everybody is bored and broke and using topix today. Hopefully people around here will stop using this site to bring people down.
haha

France

#13 Jan 5, 2013
Glad wrote:
I am glad that topix is being used less and less. I think Corbin uses it more than other towns but it is being used less and less. Look at Williamsburg topix. It is used very very little.
this same subject was on london topix, and i told it: their gossip bisnes would pick back up after the holidays was over. after all the sponsors who names you see on the sides of these pages pays for it, and they love lies, as much as they love the wrestling fakes.
Trash

Princeton, IN

#14 Jan 5, 2013
Its sad that people come here to "Get off" on bashing others who normally do not deserve it.
grumpy cat

Whitewater, WI

#15 Jan 21, 2013
Good.
abc

Corbin, KY

#16 Jan 21, 2013
Trash wrote:
Its sad that people come here to "Get off" on bashing others who normally do not deserve it.
they r just deleting posts is all
Help

Corbin, KY

#17 Jan 21, 2013
abc wrote:
<quoted text>they r just deleting posts is all
How are they deleting posts..??
Yep

London, KY

#20 Jan 22, 2013
None of you obviously goes onto the Barbourville page. That is some of the nastiest, rudest, most hateful, negative, illiterate, gossiping bunch of 'adults' you will ever see and it goes on around the clock.

I am glad Topix is deleting a lot of posts--which they SHOULD have done long ago.

I wish this site would be used for what it advertises itself as: news, and other helpful things for the area, such as job listings, rentals, etc

“Want A Friend, Be One”

Since: Mar 12

Smiling :o) all the way....

#22 Feb 6, 2013
you arent gonna change it is how it is..has been this way forever..I have been away from it for a while now and its still the same i see.Oh well what must we do...:O)smile thru the crap..Its all good I say..
Yep

London, KY

#23 Feb 11, 2013
Princess Hey wrote:
you arent gonna change it is how it is..has been this way forever..I have been away from it for a while now and its still the same i see.Oh well what must we do...:O)smile thru the crap..Its all good I say..
Are you really that dense to think that it's all good?

So when an adult gets on here talking sexual things about an kid 'it's all good'?

When people get on here and lie on other people and cause them trouble,'it's all good'?

When everyone and their brother comes on here being vulgar and nasty,'it's all good'?

I guess if someone took a dump on your face it would be 'all good'????

Seriously, it is starting to change simply because a lot of the trashy posts are being removed, as is the spam and multiple posts by the same person trying to show everyone how wonderful they are :-P

“Want A Friend, Be One”

#24 Feb 11, 2013
its topix cant change it..so dont think anybody is big enough to crap on my face unless they want to lose a few..but I guess it would be good too..yep all good..smile thru all the junk..half what you read on here you cant believe anyway..oh I forgot its the internet and it dont lie..LMBO..yeah right.
local

London, KY

#25 Feb 24, 2013
Princess Hey wrote:
its topix cant change it..so dont think anybody is big enough to crap on my face unless they want to lose a few..but I guess it would be good too..yep all good..smile thru all the junk..half what you read on here you cant believe anyway..oh I forgot its the internet and it dont lie..LMBO..yeah right.
And your date is a French model...but it doesn't matter of what you read on Topix is true or a blatant lie. The lies and gossip people put on her has been known to wreck a few lives because people do tend to believe the worst about other people, and life is not all unicorns pooping glitter.

I disagree with you that Topix cant' be changed. Anything & anybody CAN be changed and I am thankful the Topix moderators are removing so many junk posts like mentioned by the above user. The only people who say it cant change or don't want it to change are those who get off on the nasty, hateful, vulgar, gossiping liars who post here.
see

London, KY

#26 Feb 24, 2013
The problem is many of the posts being removed are NOT junk posts. They tell truths about local politicians and businesses. They talk about health issues and environmental concerns. Why do those posts get removed?

“Want A Friend, Be One”

#27 Feb 24, 2013
everything is good no matter what, thats my by word as the saying goes..its all good..just a saying wow .if topix could be changed they would be changing it as for myself I really dont care ..I just play the little games most of the time no games in here to play but that song game and of course I play..Hope everybody has an awesome day..we all are guilty of a little gossip or we wouldnt be here now..LOL> just saying..smile thru the crap..:O)
local

Somerset, KY

#28 Nov 8, 2013
If they would force all users to have a registered account a lot of the vulgar, nasty, gossiping posts and spam would disappear overnight, j/s

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gas station across from the pilot station 21 min CONCERNED ABOUT C... 19
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr North Mountain 156,437
Looking for a girl for threesome 5 hr Mom 6
good places to go metal detecting in Corbin my. 5 hr tick tick tick tick 6
Corbin library 11 hr RYMs 9
Union organization at Corbin Walmart 13 hr The Real Just Me 10
Jasmine howard Fri The real Jasmine 5

Corbin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corbin Mortgages