Cliff Brown & his skank gf

Cliff Brown & his skank gf

Posted in the Corbin Forum

kelly

United States

#1 Jul 27, 2010
Somebody please help this guy pay for some type of rehab. Every time I see him he is all messed up on Xanax and some other type of pill. I have watched his girlfriend him past my house every day to a known dope dealer's house up the road. They drive a black Grand Prix.

She, too, is a skank. She works at Chevron on 25, and I heard she just got off of house arrest not long ago for some pills the.cops found in her car "that weren't hers." They never are are they hun? I wish that would happen again and both of you end up in jail.
I live on Standard Ave. and I see them pull into Elaine Apts every day. I also know that Adam Bray (the 'manager') is a big dope head, and buys pills from Steve who is dating that wh0re Kelly Alsip.

Cliff, you need help.
Adam and Steve get a [email protected] job and take care of your kids. Your monthly trips to Florida aren't going to get you anywhere but a ride in a cop car. I will personally make sure of it.
wondering

London, KY

#2 Jul 27, 2010
kelly wrote:
Somebody please help this guy pay for some type of rehab. Every time I see him he is all messed up on Xanax and some other type of pill. I have watched his girlfriend him past my house every day to a known dope dealer's house up the road. They drive a black Grand Prix.
She, too, is a skank. She works at Chevron on 25, and I heard she just got off of house arrest not long ago for some pills the.cops found in her car "that weren't hers." They never are are they hun? I wish that would happen again and both of you end up in jail.
I live on Standard Ave. and I see them pull into Elaine Apts every day. I also know that Adam Bray (the 'manager') is a big dope head, and buys pills from Steve who is dating that wh0re Kelly Alsip.
Cliff, you need help.
Adam and Steve get a [email protected] job and take care of your kids. Your monthly trips to Florida aren't going to get you anywhere but a ride in a cop car. I will personally make sure of it.
Is this the Cliff Brown about 28 years old. Black hair. Grew up on 25? If so, I had hoped he had straightend up. Afer all this time..no hope I guess.
concerned

United States

#3 Aug 21, 2010
Yeah, same one. Been living off of unemployment benefits for awhile now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 34 min Mickey402 149,880
Daily Bible Verse (Oct '12) 4 hr Walk with God 1,275
Dorthae dam/lake 13 hr Bob 5
Hook up 16 hr Girlinlondon 21
csx 16 hr floyd lawson 9
Brooklyn brothers pizzeria 16 hr Shameful 48
Goins Whayne supply 19 hr Peterbuilt 4

Corbin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corbin Mortgages