Was Joe Biden very rude at the debate...

Was Joe Biden very rude at the debate or is it just me?

Posted in the Corbin Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
How RUDE

Georgetown, KY

#1 Oct 11, 2012
I just couldn't believe how rude Vice President Biden was tonight for the debate with Paul Ryan. He was laughing and talking over Mr. Ryan. He even talked over Martha, who done a terrible job trying to handle his awful behavior. The both of them made it look like Mr. Ryan was the only adult in the room. Joe Biden was on the attack the whole time. It was like a grouchy old man arguing with a nice young man. What do you all think.
whoDat

Corbin, KY

#3 Oct 11, 2012
Paul was full of sh!t.
Martha knows Paul was lying and full of malarkey!!
Peter Tilden

Hermosa Beach, CA

#4 Oct 11, 2012
I'm a democrat and I must say that I am horrifically embarrassed for Joe Bidens behavior. After the Obama Governor debate I considered voting for the Romney ticket. Now that I have witnessed the extremely defensive, immature, arrogant and rude behavior of Biden, iwill definitely vote for the Rkmney ticket.

No wonder Obama and Biden couldn't get anything done during the last four years. With that immature rude Biden attitude, how could he get anything done?!

Biden...what an immature rude jerk. Please leave 1600 Pennsylvania Ave as soon as possible!
Romney

Atlanta, GA

#5 Oct 11, 2012
He is very irritating..
Clair

Las Vegas, NV

#6 Oct 11, 2012
totally Rude and completely UN-Vice Presidential..

Biden was a grumpy uninformed old man debating a very polite younger knowledgeable congressman.. Yet Ryan could have spoken up more.. So it was a tie.. because Biden melted down and was totally disrespectful .. and Ryan didnít push it hard enough..
Good Guy

New York, NY

#7 Oct 11, 2012
Biden was rude. Just another angry politician.
Mdc

Pittsfield, MA

#8 Oct 11, 2012
Joe Biden was knowledgeable, but I did not agree with him on most issues. I found his laughing and smirking very disrespectful.
cargo0d

New Castle, IN

#9 Oct 11, 2012
Rude maybe. Disrespectful definitively! Attempting to influence my decision by appealing to my emotions will not work on me. I find it personally insulting that someone would think I could be swayed by simple facial expressions. I don't like to be laughed at and neither would you Mr. Biden. "Do unto others, and all that malarkey Mr. I am a practicing Catholic. I will make my choice on points intelligently defended not by childish gesturing.
Clair

Las Vegas, NV

#10 Oct 11, 2012
my vote will go with Romney this Nov.. Biden really blew it..
jules

Saint Paul, MN

#11 Oct 11, 2012
Goodness as a woman I thought Biden was rude towards moderator and Ryan. But mostly towards moderator. Why would women want his representation.
C Austin

Hammond, LA

#12 Oct 11, 2012
I was completely shocked by V.P. Biden's rudeness. I thought he was intolerably rude to both Mr. Ryan and the commentator. I am left speechless by his behavior.
RyanFan

Murfreesboro, TN

#13 Oct 11, 2012
Biden was incredibly rude. At times, it seemed that Joe and Martha were ganging up on Ryan. She had no control of Biden. She asked Ryan many more follow up questions than Biden.
Kim

Chicago, IL

#14 Oct 11, 2012
Thank you. I am a Republican but I originally was tempted to vote for Obama during the last election. I had high hopes for our country as most of us did, but his presidency has been disappointing and full of unfulfilled promises. I don't believe that he has a plan. There are some things that I don't completely agree with Romney on, but in the long wrong I think he knows how to turn around this country. The consequences of an Obama presidency would be devastating to America on many levels. I also think that Mr. Biden should be ashamed of himself. I would be mortified if my ten year old acted like that and he could potentially be our president. What would happen if our country followed his example!?!!
Peter Tilden wrote:
I'm a democrat and I must say that I am horrifically embarrassed for Joe Bidens behavior. After the Obama Governor debate I considered voting for the Romney ticket. Now that I have witnessed the extremely defensive, immature, arrogant and rude behavior of Biden, iwill definitely vote for the Rkmney ticket.
No wonder Obama and Biden couldn't get anything done during the last four years. With that immature rude Biden attitude, how could he get anything done?!
Biden...what an immature rude jerk. Please leave 1600 Pennsylvania Ave as soon as possible!
bsmith

Stephens City, VA

#15 Oct 11, 2012
I think Biden really thinks you win debates not on sustance but on rudeness. You win by never letting the other guy explain his position. Can you really imagine this guy being the President. God help us
Romney wrote:
He is very irritating..
like always

Corbin, KY

#16 Oct 11, 2012
You people are the 47 percent. Remember Paul sent letters for some stimulus. Get your vouchers today folks, step right up folks. Ryan couldn't be the president!!!
Voter

Rio Rancho, NM

#17 Oct 11, 2012
Biden was disrespectful, not only to Ryan, but also to the moderator.
Fran

Portsmouth, NH

#18 Oct 11, 2012
Yes, he was unbelievably rude and disrespectful. I am an undecided voter...and was quite put off by his actions. If someone behaved that way while I was talking in a meeting at work, I would stop the meeting. His behaviour is the exact opposite of a person who has the skills to "work together" with a diverse group of people with diverse opinions. He comes off as pompous, inflexible and exceptionally rude and not someone I want to represent our country.
DeeCamp

Lawrenceville, GA

#19 Oct 11, 2012
I think he thought he was interviewing for the job of Pres showing tough as opposed to the weak weinie we have now. He didn't get how rude and arrogant he came across.

First we had plagarist Joe then goofy foot in mouth Joe but now he's just Nasty Joe showing disrespect and rudeness. No more nice guy I guess.
like always

Corbin, KY

#20 Oct 11, 2012
Paul is full malarkey!! He agreed saying Joe was Irish ..
Ces

Portsmouth, NH

#21 Oct 11, 2012
like always wrote:
You people are the 47 percent. Remember Paul sent letters for some stimulus. Get your vouchers today folks, step right up folks. Ryan couldn't be the president!!!
Ugh. More sarcasm and criticism and rude remarks....apparently Biden does actually represent acceptable behaviour for your party? I am not impressed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Mickey402 147,262
Corbin - should have just kept driving 2 hr keep driving skanks 13
tim jones (Sep '10) 8 hr Jammy 13
corbin full of dopeheads n drunk (Oct '12) 9 hr g dog 7
Timothy Lee Lawson 9 hr get r done 3
any swingers in this town 9 hr BT 2
Daily Bible Verse (Oct '12) 11 hr Walk with God 1,097
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corbin Mortgages