Schools having lockdown drills?

Schools having lockdown drills?

Posted in the Corbin Forum

Martial Law

Tucker, GA

#1 Jan 29, 2013
What's all this hype I'm hearing about schools doing lockdown drills where your child is gonna be locked up in a classroom, like a modern day animal and then there's gonna be people out in the halls, firing blank rounds, inside the school. Is this really necessary?
Ray

Richmond, KY

#2 Jan 29, 2013
Martial Law wrote:
What's all this hype I'm hearing about schools doing lockdown drills where your child is gonna be locked up in a classroom, like a modern day animal and then there's gonna be people out in the halls, firing blank rounds, inside the school. Is this really necessary?
hell ya in this day an time you got to be treated like a dog to survive with the dogs and I'm being serious nothing wrong with what's being done
Parent

Pineville, KY

#3 Jan 30, 2013
I know that whitley was going to have a lockdown today but school was cancelled because of the weather. I haven't heard anything about firing blanks though. I for one am glad that they are concerned enough to have a plan.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min Wisdom of God 170,621
Tim Short Automotive Corbin 2 hr verabradley 13
Well 2 hr moooooo 8
elem campers nervous? 3 hr Monitor 4
did your loved one die at Baptist Health 6 hr family 4
Josh Allen (bartender guy) (Feb '09) 6 hr Jaybo 21
Beth Ann Smith 11 hr Tired 1

Corbin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corbin Mortgages