train wreck at Ross Grays

train wreck at Ross Grays

Posted in the Corbin Forum

just commenting

United States

#1 Feb 3, 2011
Does anyone know anything about the train wreck just past the saw mill? I heard someone was killed.
link

Milan, MO

#2 Feb 3, 2011
http://www.thenewsjournal.net/details.cfm...

BREAKING NEWS: Woman dies when train collides with car at railroad crossing

One person is dead following an accident Thursday morning involving a passenger vehicle and a train in Knox County.

Authorities have not yet released the name of the victim, but reports from the scene confirm that a woman died in the crash.

The accident happened at about 9:00 a.m. Thursday at the CSX railroad crossing on Arkle Hollow Road, in the Gray community of Knox County. Apparently, the train was coming around a curve and collided with the car on the tracks. There are no lights, signals or barriers at the crossing.

West Knox Volunteer Fire Department members were the first to respond to the scene. Kentucky State Police are investigating the incident.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why so many mentally ill people in Corbin 38 min workout 6
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr USA 164,775
Fabulous nails salon 1 hr Without a Doubt 3
Should school teachers have a moral code in the... 7 hr Social Services 11
Cumberland valley beverage co. 19 hr Hillbilly Dorcus 8
Native pride bingo 19 hr Suck it 8
Mossie Hobbs Mon Humpity 10

Corbin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance