Why should it be removed?

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#3 Mar 29, 2012
Ummm...wtf?
r u scared

United States

#4 Mar 30, 2012
its evil, lol! there are more Wiccans in this town than you could ever imagine. And yes I am a proud Witch!Why should capricorn black have to take their pictures of their god/goddess down? We are all forced to look at pictures of Jesus but you dont hear us complaining. If you dont like it, dont look at it. Simple as that!

“"Beautiful as Consciousness"”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#5 Apr 3, 2012
The baphomet is not evil. The baphomet is basically the wisdom of the black from what he has consumed from the cosmic mother Nunet. The black man is Nun. He is the manisfestation of god herself. The black woman is the creatrix and the black man is the creator. Thats why the baphomet has both male and female genitals. The knights templar (who were black men as well) worshiped both the baphomet and Isis (ying/yang duality).
Hmmmmm

Winchester, KY

#6 Apr 6, 2012
See where that stuff takes you! straight to HELL!! Better start worshipping Jesus Christ! And quit practicing witchcraft!!!! it is an abomination! I said a prayer for each and every one who practices such as this that they will see the error of their ways and turn their life around and to God before it is everlasting to late! That they will have a testimony to tell atter doing so, where God brought them from! So that God will get the Glory still from all of this!!!!!
r u scared

Ashburn, VA

#7 Apr 7, 2012
Hmmmmm wrote:
See where that stuff takes you! straight to HELL!! Better start worshipping Jesus Christ! And quit practicing witchcraft!!!! it is an abomination! I said a prayer for each and every one who practices such as this that they will see the error of their ways and turn their life around and to God before it is everlasting to late! That they will have a testimony to tell atter doing so, where God brought them from! So that God will get the Glory still from all of this!!!!!
well thank you so much for the thoughtful prayer, Ill be sure and say a prayer to my goddess and god for you also. by the way, are you celebrating easter? just so you now that is a pagan holiday! blessed be!

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#8 Apr 7, 2012
r u scared wrote:
<quoted text> well thank you so much for the thoughtful prayer, Ill be sure and say a prayer to my goddess and god for you also. by the way, are you celebrating easter? just so you now that is a pagan holiday! blessed be!
Basically, lol
Arlo

United States

#9 Apr 7, 2012
Wth is a Capricorn black??
Leigh

Winchester, KY

#10 Apr 7, 2012
r u scared wrote:
<quoted text> well thank you so much for the thoughtful prayer, Ill be sure and say a prayer to my goddess and god for you also. by the way, are you celebrating easter? just so you now that is a pagan holiday! blessed be!
Do you mean Know? You are pathetic! Along with your witch friends!
Jesus Christ died on the cross for our sins! yours included! He was placed in a tomb, and arose on that third and appointed day, and now sits on the right hand side of God himseff making intercession for our prayers now!!!! So you better believe that I am going to be celebrating his Life, death, and and the fact that because of that I will get the chance to have eternal life in Heaven!!!! And get to someday thank him face to face!!!!!!!!
Hmmmmmmm

Winchester, KY

#11 Apr 7, 2012
r u scared wrote:
No thanks!!!!!
logic

London, KY

#12 May 8, 2012
GiRLTeAcHOn wrote:
The baphomet is not evil. The baphomet is basically the wisdom of the black from what he has consumed from the cosmic mother Nunet. The black man is Nun. He is the manisfestation of god herself. The black woman is the creatrix and the black man is the creator. Thats why the baphomet has both male and female genitals. The knights templar (who were black men as well) worshiped both the baphomet and Isis (ying/yang duality).
The knights templar where not black men their are many old painted photos of the original 9 founders who were monks by the way.All the paintings show them as white men. you do not know what you are talking about you are ignorant to the subject which you speak you have to learn before you teach
come back to reality

London, KY

#13 May 10, 2012
the knights templar were not black their are many paintings from that period none show black men. you have to learn before you teach and you cant just steal history.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 min Athenesword 148,409
Mike Brown 40 min Friend from school 3
"23 Blast" the untold story Jerry Baker 1 hr Cotton 3
Daily Bible Verse (Oct '12) 2 hr Walk with God 1,216
Stabbing in Grays 4 hr justice for Justin 1
liar liar liar 6 hr anonymous 11
teresa thomas 7 hr Teresa Thomas 14
23 blast movie. What a joke! (Mar '12) 14 hr gaoneal02 201
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corbin Mortgages