Radio Shack in Corbin

Radio Shack in Corbin

Posted in the Corbin Forum

well

Cynthiana, KY

#1 Sep 3, 2010
Who's the older man there with such an attitude. Just what is his problem? I won't go back. There's a Radio Shack in Most surrounding towns that will appreciate my business.
just think

Morehead, KY

#2 Sep 3, 2010
lol loser

Since: Mar 10

Somerset, KY

#3 Sep 3, 2010
It is a private owned RS. Go to London. It is corporate owned.

Since: Mar 10

Somerset, KY

#4 Sep 3, 2010
The old man with a "tude, is the owner.
well

United States

#5 Sep 3, 2010
JALT1969 wrote:
The old man with a "tude, is the owner.
Well that explains a lot. Let me guess, he don't like dealing with people because nobody is as smart as he, and he don't need our business anyway. The others in there are very friendly and helpful. I can imagine how it is to have to work with that jerk. Unfortunately, Radio Shack is the type of business where help from employees is often necessary.
EL I B

United States

#6 Sep 5, 2010
Ive had the same experience at Radio Shack in Corbin. Who is that guy (name) and why and why don't he just stay at home. I bought a lot there last X-mas but now go to London Radio Shack. Can't stand his mouth!
Someone

Prestonsburg, KY

#7 Nov 20, 2012
well wrote:
Who's the older man there with such an attitude. Just what is his problem? I won't go back. There's a Radio Shack in Most surrounding towns that will appreciate my business.
That old man is Senile!
Me Too

Winchester, KY

#8 Nov 22, 2012
JALT1969 wrote:
The old man with a "tude, is the owner.
I think he's the owner but his son, a nice person, manages it. I don't deal with them either for the same reason. Bet they've lost a lot of business because of him. Be rude to people and they simply spend their money elsewhere. They should find him something to do at home.
hmm

Sikeston, MO

#9 Nov 24, 2012
Those people are rude asses in there, I won't spend a dime in that [email protected]

That older guy acts like he's all gonna bust up on you and help you, but when you ask a common question he just acts like he loses interest because he doesn't know the fuggin answer.

He needs to sit down and stfu and let someone that knows about computers and modern technology take care of people.

I guess what I'm trying to say is I don't go there. Would much rather go to WalMart so if it doesn't work or I don't like it I can take it back.
glue
#10 Nov 24, 2012
EL I B wrote:
Ive had the same experience at Radio Shack in Corbin. Who is that guy (name) and why and why don't he just stay at home. I bought a lot there last X-mas but now go to London Radio Shack. Can't stand his mouth!
i wont go to corbin radio shack, if somthing dont work its your tuff luck, go to london much better place, i dont even think about corbin shack any more
Me Too

Richmond, KY

#11 Nov 25, 2012
glue wrote:
<quoted text>i wont go to corbin radio shack, if somthing dont work its your tuff luck, go to london much better place, i dont even think about corbin shack any more
Exactly right. I've been going to the London store ever since I dealt with that guy in the Corbin store. I usually try first to give my business to local merchants. You'd think that in this day and time with our economy the way it is they'd appreciate your business. Let's see how they do this Christmas season.
jasper
#12 Nov 25, 2012
Me Too wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly right. I've been going to the London store ever since I dealt with that guy in the Corbin store. I usually try first to give my business to local merchants. You'd think that in this day and time with our economy the way it is they'd appreciate your business. Let's see how they do this Christmas season.
dont go to corbin radio shack, london is alot better corbin no good
I know

Winchester, KY

#13 Nov 25, 2012
Went there yesterday and the same jerk tried to talk me into buying something more expensive. Acted like he didn't want to sell me the item I wanted for the sale price. If you don't want to sell items at the Radio Shack advertised price then change the name and sell it for your price! Got news for you jerk....to be so smart...you are pretty stupid and will put yourself out of business.
really

Toronto, Canada

#14 Nov 27, 2012
think about it. he's an old guy working at a radio shack in corbin. he has no life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 15 min ChromiuMan 153,559
Dino's Italian Restaurant CLOSED!? 17 hr sillyinlilly 4
Review: Interstate Auction (Sep '08) Sat Once a fan 16
Derrick Belcher (Dec '08) Sat Being nosey 57
Best fighters from Corbin High School (Sep '08) Fri Miller Hall 159
Nichole Dixon Fri Tosha 7
Megan luttrell Fri Who Cares 9

Corbin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corbin Mortgages