First Prev
of 2
Next Last
old lova

United States

#24 Sep 6, 2010
Yeah friggin right she's the one got him on them real bad. I know for a fact that's a lie. This must be karen. And for you to state he's doing real good u must be a joke man. Look at his mugshot. He's higher than a kite. Him or mckenzie will never be anything in life except users and addicts. Good luck with your lies.
jailbird

Winchester, KY

#25 Sep 6, 2010
Jimmy is a jailbird for life. he has always been on drugs as well as on again off again with Karen they are all trash...is he on again Karen? you better run on down to your vet and get checked ahahahaha you are the dumbest blonde i ever seen in my life..
someone who cares

Corbin, KY

#26 Sep 7, 2010
ok ok ya'll give some of his family a break,he maybe all what you say but,don't blame all of his family,who happen to be decent folks.
Retard

Dyer, TN

#27 Sep 7, 2010
old lova wrote:
Yeah friggin right she's the one got him on them real bad. I know for a fact that's a lie. This must be karen. And for you to state he's doing real good u must be a joke man. Look at his mugshot. He's higher than a kite. Him or mckenzie will never be anything in life except users and addicts. Good luck with your lies.
nope Karen didnt wright that,but what ever and yes Savannah did get Jimmy on drugs worst than ever.I was there I know for a fact.she would never shut up about it until she got some.when he got out of jail in December,he was clean but Savannah talk him into doing them again just like she always did.she chased him for ever because thats all she used him for was her drug habbit.
good friend

Dyer, TN

#28 Sep 7, 2010
jailbird wrote:
Jimmy is a jailbird for life. he has always been on drugs as well as on again off again with Karen they are all trash...is he on again Karen? you better run on down to your vet and get checked ahahahaha you are the dumbest blonde i ever seen in my life..
your crazy she is a good person who fail in love with the wrong guy.I've known her my whole life,she is nothing like what you said,she trys to do right and I've been with her at the doctors she had cancer and they tested her and she does not have anything,so stop bad mouthing her,you do not know her at all.she has been through alot these pass few years so leave her out of this crap,plz
catman

Crossett, AR

#29 Oct 22, 2010
Retard wrote:
<quoted text>well well well,first of all she is the one who got him on drugs real bad and wouldnt shut up until he got her some all the time,and he is off them now and doing real well,he was a good person until she came along and brought him down,she is nasty,but I'm glad she is getting help for her drug habbit,just hope she stays that way and stays away from him,
dont gotta be a genius to know who this is
dummys

Corbin, KY

#30 Oct 22, 2010
jimmy melton wrote:
now hes back in jail..man this boy stays in jail. when is the judge gonna get tired of seeing him.
he left his poor girlfriend savannah minton to rot in jail and take all the blame down in florida and hes out running wild..great jimmy..just great
she didnt need to be in FL with him anyway unless she was there for the same reason,
Amanda

Morehead, KY

#31 Oct 22, 2010
I'm a Melton. I have no idea who you are talking about and I'm no relation but other ppl have that last name so please don't say something about all Meltons.
wayne

Saint Petersburg, FL

#32 Oct 22, 2010
mckenzie fox wrote:
her and her boyfriend that she cheats on her husband with.
is dustin dad name cowboy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Patriot 168,810
Homeless people trespassing in Corbin 1 hr Bob 3
Amanda messer 3 hr Worstnightmare 1
Who has slept with my sons mother Emily Mcfarland (Apr '17) 4 hr Jon3 26
Daily Bible Verse (Oct '12) 4 hr Walk with God 1,679
hope city rehab 6 hr looking for a rehab 2
Corbin Bingo On The Hill (Dec '08) 11 hr Dukester 19

Corbin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corbin Mortgages