First Prev
of 2
Next Last
crazy

Bellevue, WA

#21 Oct 6, 2012
Why must some of you be so sick and perverted? I'll pray for you.
Way out

Washington, IN

#22 Oct 7, 2012
I have tried to make it and have came really close.. I mixed Hot Sauce,Ketchup,Mustard,Small dash of Salt and a lot of Pepper years and years ago and it tasted the same to me. If anyone figures it out fully, please post!! I'm 60 years old and would love to know the recipe so I can make it through the winter months while they are closed..
keavy guy

London, KY

#23 Oct 8, 2012
Way out wrote:
I have tried to make it and have came really close.. I mixed Hot Sauce,Ketchup,Mustard,Small dash of Salt and a lot of Pepper years and years ago and it tasted the same to me. If anyone figures it out fully, please post!! I'm 60 years old and would love to know the recipe so I can make it through the winter months while they are closed..
i'm close to 60 as well and have been addicted to the dixie burgers since i was about 17. personally, every time i eat one, i can taste BBQ sauce (mentioned several times here) and also (not mentioned at all yet) A-1 sauce. i can taste both those clearly. and of course, catsup. whatever is in it, i love it - i can go to the root beer stand and order other items but there is always a dixie burger in there somewhere......
Someone

Richmond, KY

#24 Oct 9, 2012
Whatsinit wrote:
What is your guess for the sauce they put on Dixie burgers has anybody tried to make it
I don't know,I don't even like it.
Just try

United States

#25 Oct 9, 2012
Kraft original BBQ, lots of black pepper and chopped onion.
wtf

Chicago, IL

#26 Oct 9, 2012
No!!! Thats def not the recipe.. Altho a few people have guessed a few ingredients none are correct. " A" for effort but u cant just guess this great sauce. Good luck tho for ur new inventions.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A &B nail salon corbin ky 1 hr JFMS26 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Dave 135,046
Girls, where is the best place to get highlights? (Oct '08) 2 hr kris4646 45
melissa sullivan 5 hr salty 3
reward $500 6 hr Local 4
Is it legal for cats to roam? 8 hr Jammy 4
Why Do Women Choose Sorry Men Over a Good Man? (Oct '10) 15 hr understand 118
Corbin Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web