Dixie burger sauce
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
crazy
#21 Oct 6, 2012
Why must some of you be so sick and perverted? I'll pray for you.
Way out

Washington, IN

#22 Oct 7, 2012
I have tried to make it and have came really close.. I mixed Hot Sauce,Ketchup,Mustard,Small dash of Salt and a lot of Pepper years and years ago and it tasted the same to me. If anyone figures it out fully, please post!! I'm 60 years old and would love to know the recipe so I can make it through the winter months while they are closed..
keavy guy

Somerset, KY

#23 Oct 8, 2012
Way out wrote:
I have tried to make it and have came really close.. I mixed Hot Sauce,Ketchup,Mustard,Small dash of Salt and a lot of Pepper years and years ago and it tasted the same to me. If anyone figures it out fully, please post!! I'm 60 years old and would love to know the recipe so I can make it through the winter months while they are closed..
i'm close to 60 as well and have been addicted to the dixie burgers since i was about 17. personally, every time i eat one, i can taste BBQ sauce (mentioned several times here) and also (not mentioned at all yet) A-1 sauce. i can taste both those clearly. and of course, catsup. whatever is in it, i love it - i can go to the root beer stand and order other items but there is always a dixie burger in there somewhere......
Someone

Prestonsburg, KY

#24 Oct 9, 2012
Whatsinit wrote:
What is your guess for the sauce they put on Dixie burgers has anybody tried to make it
I don't know,I don't even like it.
Just try

United States

#25 Oct 9, 2012
Kraft original BBQ, lots of black pepper and chopped onion.
wtf

Mokena, IL

#26 Oct 9, 2012
No!!! Thats def not the recipe.. Altho a few people have guessed a few ingredients none are correct. " A" for effort but u cant just guess this great sauce. Good luck tho for ur new inventions.:)
rootbeer stand lover

United States

#27 Apr 17, 2017
Dixie Burger Sauce has mustard, ketchup, vinegar, very, very finely chopped dill pickles and onions with juices, a little paprika and a dash of brown sugar.
hmm

Corbin, KY

#28 Apr 19, 2017
rootbeer stand lover wrote:
Dixie Burger Sauce has mustard, ketchup, vinegar, very, very finely chopped dill pickles and onions with juices, a little paprika and a dash of brown sugar.
Dry mustard?
Dodgeman

Louisville, KY

#29 Apr 20, 2017
Sweet Corbin Ho wrote:
From my experience, I'd say it includes a few loads of man sauce.
Sweet Corbin hi I'd love to be able to contact u some how
Back sliding Baptist

United States

#30 Apr 20, 2017
Tried one back in the 1980's and couldn't even finish it. I thought that sauce was disgusting. If they're as good as y'all are saying, I'll order one next time I'm in Nibrockville. Maybe they've improved the sauce since 30 years ago. I eat there quite often, but I usually eat the foot long hot dogs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 min ChromiuMan 168,773
1997 CHS reunion? 1 hr Bob 3
how to complain against csx (Oct '10) 8 hr Railroad wife 88
Pop up camper (Apr '17) 20 hr Justme 6
Daily Bible Verse (Oct '12) 20 hr child of God 1,678
Who knows the truth about CINDY PETERS 21 hr NtheNO 6
Chaz jackson in jail 22 hr Stalker 17

Corbin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corbin Mortgages