Comments
1 - 20 of 21 Comments Last updated Nov 8, 2011
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
up the creek

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Nov 6, 2011
 
anybody know rick jones that works at S E K R I
rich

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Nov 6, 2011
 
the ex ballplayer?
Old School

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Nov 6, 2011
 
The dope smoker? The one who cheated his way out of a scholly at Vandy? The one who got in trouble fpr messing with young girls? The one who.... Oh hell, you see the pattern.
Joker phillips

Gray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Nov 6, 2011
 
Old School wrote:
The dope smoker? The one who cheated his way out of a scholly at Vandy? The one who got in trouble fpr messing with young girls? The one who.... Oh hell, you see the pattern.
He works at csc and yes he is a real POS
same one

Pineville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Nov 7, 2011
 
dont he have a wife and baby now?
just to let you know

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Nov 7, 2011
 

Judged:

1

Yea Rick was and did all you say about him . But what you forgot to mention is that Rick accepted Christ as his savior and got baptised recently. Lets all pray for him and our self's as he begins his new journey and walk with Christ . So give him a break and lets stop the trash talk on him now because Christ has wiped his slate clean and we should too.Remember; we have all sinned and come short of the glory of God.Good luck Rick
Joker phillips

Gray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Nov 7, 2011
 
I absolutely do not believe that. His actions have not changed nor has his attitude. Poor kerri
rich

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Nov 7, 2011
 
Joker phillips wrote:
I absolutely do not believe that. His actions have not changed nor has his attitude. Poor kerri
hater
Info

Stanford, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Nov 7, 2011
 
Joker-
I feel sorry for your parents, as they have to be ashamed that they have raised a coward. A coward talks negative about someone as they hide behind the screen and not post a name. I wish you would post your name with your idiotic posts. Don't be mad because he started ball over you and was better than you. Why be so scared for? Why make your family feel ashamed of a coward?
kanye

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Nov 7, 2011
 
Info wrote:
Joker-
I feel sorry for your parents, as they have to be ashamed that they have raised a coward. A coward talks negative about someone as they hide behind the screen and not post a name. I wish you would post your name with your idiotic posts. Don't be mad because he started ball over you and was better than you. Why be so scared for? Why make your family feel ashamed of a coward?
so true
Truth

Gray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Nov 7, 2011
 
Old School wrote:
The dope smoker? The one who cheated his way out of a scholly at Vandy? The one who got in trouble fpr messing with young girls? The one who.... Oh hell, you see the pattern.
he is a piece of shit
Info

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Nov 7, 2011
 
^^ Another coward that is scared. Why be jealous of a guy that played Division 1 ball at a school that is very hard to get accepted at.
Gullibles Travels

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Nov 7, 2011
 

Judged:

1

just to let you know wrote:
Yea Rick was and did all you say about him . But what you forgot to mention is that Rick accepted Christ as his savior and got baptised recently. Lets all pray for him and our self's as he begins his new journey and walk with Christ . So give him a break and lets stop the trash talk on him now because Christ has wiped his slate clean and we should too.Remember; we have all sinned and come short of the glory of God.Good luck
Rick
Much like every con in every prison in the U.S. Just quit it already with this "I've accepted Christ" shit. That line is dished out by every con man and woman to anyone who will listen. Quit being gullible.
cain

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Nov 7, 2011
 
Gullibles Travels wrote:
<quoted text>Much like every con in every prison in the U.S. Just quit it already with this "I've accepted Christ" shit. That line is dished out by every con man and woman to anyone who will listen. Quit being gullible.
boy, you're a real scumbag piece of shit huh...
Yeah rigjt

Gray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Nov 7, 2011
 
Info wrote:
^^ Another coward that is scared. Why be jealous of a guy that played Division 1 ball at a school that is very hard to get accepted at.
Y b jealous of someone who got kicked out of vandy and ky wouldnt look at him and hes been accused of messing with young girls from wburg to tn line. Yeah hes a real winner NOT
Info

Stanford, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Nov 7, 2011
 
And this is coming from someone who can't even spell correctly. "rigjt". What does that mean? Quit being jealous of him, seriously. Where do you work at? Sorry that young women don't find you attractive.
Gizmo

Gray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Nov 7, 2011
 
Bahaaaaaaaha. A POS he is and he will always be
ddd

Gray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Nov 7, 2011
 
Rick I know what kind of guy you really are. If you read this crap just laugh at the haters and cowards, and losers and go on bro!
fred

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Nov 8, 2011
 
ddd wrote:
Rick I know what kind of guy you really are. If you read this crap just laugh at the haters and cowards, and losers and go on bro!
ya these cowards on here just hatin cause thats what cowardly haters do... dont worry bout it they the ones that wouldnt say a word to anybodys face and would probably shit they pants and run away haha...
quatro

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Nov 8, 2011
 
rick sales zija. he is a good friend of mine and he sales zija and it makes me feel good. his brother is a good friend of mine also. if you don't have nothing nice to say just don't say it. he is married now and got a baby, he has a job which is probably more than you (people posting crap) so get off the computer and quit talking trash. zija rocks!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 8 min Rocky 1,201
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 11 min Nutz 151,069
NEED a mobile home mover 41 min needgoodrenters 1
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 44 min The_Box 130,465
CB's Roadhouse 1 hr cost 7
Corbin City Commissioners 1 hr LOL 18
Review: Eastern Cable Corp (Sep '09) 3 hr Eubanks Scam 10
•••
•••
•••

Corbin Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Corbin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Corbin News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Corbin
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••