karen melton with aids

Gorham, IL

#1 Dec 23, 2008
hope she dont give it to jimmy
Smoke

Morrice, MI

#2 Dec 23, 2008
WOW !!!
wtf

United States

#3 Dec 24, 2008
if jimmy melton gets AIDS it is the least he deserves for being a woman beating piece of crap
ruSTUPID

Madisonville, KY

#4 Dec 24, 2008
karen melton with aids wrote:
hope she dont give it to jimmy
they are married dumbass if one has it they both do.
ruSTUPID

Madisonville, KY

#5 Dec 24, 2008
as for jimmy i bet he never gave the witch nothing she didn't deserve. I happen to like jimmy as a person and i bet your not man enough to say none of this crap to his face, he will beat your ass.
wtf

United States

#6 Dec 26, 2008
ruSTUPID wrote:
as for jimmy i bet he never gave the witch nothing she didn't deserve. I happen to like jimmy as a person and i bet your not man enough to say none of this crap to his face, he will beat your ass.
I may not be man enough but I am woman enough to say that any man that beats a woman is a low life peice of white trash sh*t and deserves everything he gets as for you liking the guy well that just goes back to the old saying birds of a feather flock together. You must be a woman beater too??? right?? anyone that would associate themselves with this loser needs to get some more friends unfortunately you are judged by the people you run with. I personally would not want to be thought of as white trash like Jimmy Melton but you do whatever you need to do. This guy gives true meaning to the word Loser if he dissapeared tomorrow no one would really care I know I wouldnt I might even celebrate a little
Uarethedumbass

Richmond, KY

#7 Dec 26, 2008
ruSTUPID wrote:
<quoted text>they are married dumbass if one has it they both do.
Not true, Magic Johnson has had the dreade bug for many years now and his wife is completely healthy. People that are ignorant on these matters are best served to keep their mouths shut.
landon

Georgetown, KY

#8 Dec 26, 2008
i agree 100 %!!!!!!!
Uarethedumbass wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true, Magic Johnson has had the dreade bug for many years now and his wife is completely healthy. People that are ignorant on these matters are best served to keep their mouths shut.
myob

Tiptonville, TN

#9 Dec 26, 2008
you ppl are a**holes. if you had something like hiv would you want it posted everywhere. leave them alone. you must have something horrible yourself to have started this crap online.
ruSTUPID

Madisonville, KY

#10 Dec 27, 2008
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>I may not be man enough but I am woman enough to say that any man that beats a woman is a low life peice of white trash sh*t and deserves everything he gets as for you liking the guy well that just goes back to the old saying birds of a feather flock together. You must be a woman beater too??? right?? anyone that would associate themselves with this loser needs to get some more friends unfortunately you are judged by the people you run with. I personally would not want to be thought of as white trash like Jimmy Melton but you do whatever you need to do. This guy gives true meaning to the word Loser if he dissapeared tomorrow no one would really care I know I wouldnt I might even celebrate a little
I would be willing to bet that alot of people feel the same way about you. As for being a woman beater..not I am a female. I have known both of them for a great while and they are both immature. I think you probably do not know this karen chick or you would realize what kind of person she is also.
ruSTUPID

Madisonville, KY

#11 Dec 27, 2008
And by the way, I do not "flock" with either of them..but you can take your bird feather's and stick them up YOUR ass. I am willing to bet that you have or do run with worse. So go pat yourself on the back and get out of our faces.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
23 y/o looking for FEMALE fwb 55 min ohyea 6
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 hr Ren 178,282
New Sherriff in Town! 7 hr Man in the know 1
Does Anyone Know Ryan Centers (Nov '08) 8 hr Chris p 38
Roadblocks desperately needed 10 hr Whatta You Lookin At 8
brooklyn brothers pizzeria 11 hr In the know 13
brittany morris (Sep '09) 11 hr brittanys guy 52

Corbin Jobs

Personal Finance

Corbin Mortgages