Ashley harmon, Vanessa Volter, Destin...

Ashley harmon, Vanessa Volter, Destiny Brock, Ashley Cole, etc

Posted in the Corbin Forum

Just curious

Fulton, KY

#1 May 3, 2012
Jillian Tripodo, and Samantha Phipps
Where are these girls. Growing up they were always the prettiest chicks. Not one was plastic fake and all super nice to me. I just divorced my fake wife and am really interested in finding at least one of them. I have been hearing alot about a couple but i was hoping someone would let me in are they at least ok?
well

London, KY

#2 May 3, 2012
I think Jillian is still on meth, so look for her on jailtracker, Vanessa loves to steal and loves drugs too. IDK any of the others. But I'm pretty sure they would all have facebook I know those two do
Bee

Mayfield, KY

#3 May 3, 2012
Those girls have all changed since they have grown up. All on drugs and slutty. I'd look elsewhere if I were you. They aren't pretty anymore. The drugs and cigs have ruined their looks.
Info

Boynton Beach, FL

#4 May 3, 2012
Saw Harmon recently.. Looked very horrible
the truf

Fulton, KY

#5 May 4, 2012
ok so yeah vanessa and ashley harmon look rough but they are nasty girls you cant say all of them look bad. I have seen them all recently and they do have a horrible taste in men but the others still look smokin and are total sweethearts. Not to mention the fact that they have kids and are raising them without their POS fathers so if u want info on someone dont come to topix to ask cause the fat ugly girls will always have something negative to say out of jealousy man just go to face book and see for yourself. And fat chicks or skinny ugly ones stop hatin most of those girls are still beautiful.
Funny

Mayfield, KY

#6 May 5, 2012
I'm not fat or ugly. They all are lookin worse than they did before. Drugs and smoking have an effect on you. They arent ugly by any means but they dont look like they used to.
lol

United States

#7 May 5, 2012
yuns must not seen that harmon girl lately purple n yellow streeks in her greazee hair stinks real bad looks like she aint had a bath in a year needle tracks all over her body geeked out on dope dont know if shes comein or goin and what bout the trash that she runs with stinky greezee bunch thugs that tries to be hippies or somethin running around with out shoes looks like they need water soap razor
Ashley c

United States

#8 May 5, 2012
Went to rehab over a year ago jus got my ged yahhh me and am doing great have a pretty wonderful life actually thanks for askng
Hmm

Fulton, KY

#9 May 6, 2012
Well hell i cant imagine what they looked like before cause aside from scary volter and greasy harmon they are tough. Jillian looks like pocahotass man and Ashley c and Destiny are the thick built wanna smack type women who are each still extremely nice and screw all yall i cant tell they have done a drug in their life. Every tooth accounted for and not one wrinkle.... People are pathetic dude look em up and tell me u wouldnt hit that after words. This samantha chick i dont know but from association would probably look two or three times cause these chicks are still ballin even after poppin out a few kids dude. Just beware if u are tryin to hook up with em u know they got an old man women like that dont run around free for long. I agree they sell theirselves short on men but thats cause they should all be with me. Hell yeah girls ill take up for ya good for you Ashley rehabs for quitters though baby! Ur beautiful and u know it.
amber

Corbin, KY

#10 May 6, 2012
that ashley ho needs to pay my sis 160 that she robbed, haha u messed up girl
old school

Dyer, TN

#11 May 9, 2012
as for harmon what chance do you have when her mother taught her to shoot up what a piece of shit
haha

Fort Campbell, TN

#12 May 10, 2012
don't know ashley c or samantha. but all the other girls either are or have been junkies. harmon has been most of her life. vanessa is a 2 faced slut. can't stay faithful to her man or friends & doesn't have her kid becuz of drugs. destiny split with her man for a meth head & did it w/ her kid in the house. jilian is facing jail time for making meth. and shot up while she was pregnant and taking care of her son. so take your pick, they all sound like winners...lmao!
the truth

Murray, KY

#13 May 10, 2012
oh yeh, some real winners we have here. sounds to me like they all need rehab.
and so true about the poor little harmon girl. that kid never had a chance from day one. her mother taught her everything she knows. it's sad that her grandmother couldn't keep harmons mother away long enough to stir this child in the right direction. sad sad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr yabadabado 148,372
where's Jody Rodgers these days 3 hr guy from 1804 5
23 blast movie. What a joke! (Mar '12) 4 hr Billy 200
teresa thomas 4 hr marsha 6
"23 Blast" the untold story Jerry Baker 7 hr Jen 2
R. C. Thomas (Sep '08) 7 hr not a good read 93
Twist & Shout 10 hr Jammy 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corbin Mortgages