What ever happened to Lori Miller?

What ever happened to Lori Miller?

Posted in the Corbin Forum

Carmen

Mayfield, KY

#1 Sep 27, 2008
She used to be a teacher at South, but she isn't there anymore. SHe has a very cute little girl? did she quit teaching because she had a child?
parent

United States

#2 Oct 4, 2008
Carmen wrote:
She used to be a teacher at South, but she isn't there anymore. SHe has a very cute little girl? did she quit teaching because she had a child?
i'm not sure if she quit or was let go.
Corbin Conditions

United States

#3 Oct 4, 2008
More than likely she got a better offer, its Corbin School System and you know how they are. Or..maybe she was letting the kids have too much fun and act like kids and Ole Saywers didn't like it so they let her go...who knows
redhound91

Richmond, KY

#4 Oct 6, 2008
She was fired b/c she was always sick. She was not really sick she is a faker, my son had her and it was awful. She is sick in the head!! She is dating Greg Marcum and I mean she is crazy!!
knows for sure

United States

#5 Oct 6, 2008
Corbin Conditions wrote:
More than likely she got a better offer, its Corbin School System and you know how they are. Or..maybe she was letting the kids have too much fun and act like kids and Ole Saywers didn't like it so they let her go...who knows
coach sawyers had nothing to do with her being let go, she worked ar the old central school so lay off sawyers
Big Dog

United States

#6 Oct 23, 2008
redhound91 wrote:
She was fired b/c she was always sick. She was not really sick she is a faker, my son had her and it was awful. She is sick in the head!! She is dating Greg Marcum and I mean she is crazy!!
That might be the most true statement ever made !!!
curious

Madisonville, KY

#7 Sep 26, 2010
Is the Greg Marcum that she's dating related to Alan and Tonya Marcum?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr usa 153,922
how to complain against csx (Oct '10) 2 hr Trains are just t... 68
tiny tim seagull DJ 3 hr Pierson 1
trash at the moose 3 hr Smith 16
Daily Bible Verse (Oct '12) 3 hr Walk with God 1,316
Poll Who is Corbin's best mayor ever? (Apr '08) 12 hr Corbinite 18
Recommendation for Men's Haircut 14 hr Shave n Haircut 4

Corbin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corbin Mortgages