Why Can I Not Find a Decent Honest Wo...

Why Can I Not Find a Decent Honest Woman?

Posted in the Corbin Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
The Total Package

United States

#1 Jul 15, 2011
It's so confusing...
I am financially stable
Emotionally stable
Great Body
Cleancut
Drug/Alcohol Free
Honest
Single
Physically Fit
Great Hygeine
Easy to Get Along With
Romantic
Intelligent
Career and Goal-Oriented
Homeowner
Sincere
Genuinely Caring
Trustworthy
Older than 30 but less than 40

Is this area void of any decent, honest,
trustworthy women that want the same in a man? Just curious I have sincerely just about exhausted any hope and every avenue. Obviously, this is the last resort. Of there is someone with even a scintilla of curiosity or interest, post a response and I will send you a contact email.
really

Middlesboro, KY

#2 Jul 15, 2011
The Total Package wrote:
It's so confusing...
I am financially stable
Emotionally stable
Great Body
Cleancut
Drug/Alcohol Free
Honest
Single
Physically Fit
Great Hygeine
Easy to Get Along With
Romantic
Intelligent
Career and Goal-Oriented
Homeowner
Sincere
Genuinely Caring
Trustworthy

trustworthy women that want the same in a man? Just curious I have sincerely just about exhausted any hope and every avenue. Obviously, this is the last resort. Of there is someone with even a scintilla of curiosity or interest, post a response and I will send you a contact email.
Well bro, u just made a big long ass list of your qualities on topix, I'd start from there and try your best to head toward normal
TRA

Prestonsburg, KY

#3 Jul 15, 2011
The Total Package wrote:
It's so confusing...
I am financially stable
Emotionally stable
Great Body
Cleancut
Drug/Alcohol Free
Honest
Single
Physically Fit
Great Hygeine
Easy to Get Along With
Romantic
Intelligent
Career and Goal-Oriented
Homeowner
Sincere
Genuinely Caring
Trustworthy
Maybe you've been looking in all the wrong places...there are alot of decent women out there,but you haven't met yours yet!
person

Ripley, TN

#4 Jul 15, 2011
The Total Package wrote:
It's so confusing...
I am financially stable
Emotionally stable
Great Body
Cleancut
Drug/Alcohol Free
Honest
Single
Physically Fit
Great Hygeine
Easy to Get Along With
Romantic
Intelligent
Career and Goal-Oriented
Homeowner
Sincere
Genuinely Caring
Trustworthy
lmao
The Total Package

United States

#5 Jul 15, 2011
If this was my list, I would have them crawling all over me like vermin:

Living with my mama
Play X-Box 16 hrs a day
Brush my three teeth twice a week
Glade air freshener will neutralize BO
Draw Food Stamps(I only sell half of them for pills)
A romantic Date--- McDonalds and then back to my trailor for TNA wrestling and tractor pulls
Got a six-pack--- and I'm going to finish it right after I finish this twelve-pack.
My financial portfolio looks promising... Why? Lottery tickets!!!
Bathe everytime it rains.
Gonna get my GED once they start offering night classes
Pretty good shape---I walk to the tobacco store every other day
My favorite four-letter word... Meth

If those were my qualifications, I'd be one desirable bachelor.

Why is that, ladies?
haha

Secaucus, NJ

#6 Jul 15, 2011
go to church.
Tony Soprano

Marion, NC

#7 Jul 15, 2011
I got decent LOOKING girls at the Bada Bing.
Christian Alexander

United States

#8 Jul 15, 2011
haha wrote:
go to church.
I guess I am just a little(no, a lot) discouraged in that respect as well. Have had two relationships with women that were "religious" church goers. I mean committed workers in the church(different churches) Both were exposed for not being what they pretended to be. One had an affair with a extramarital affair with a sleazy attorney and then shacked up with a woman; the other got involved with a married deacon who convinced her to have an abortion. A couple other dates with church girls and I quickly determined that they weren't much better. So excuse me if I am a little skeptical about the genuineness of church gals.

There seems to be nowhere to turn for a decent, hardworking, cleancut , thoughtful man.
joe

United States

#9 Jul 16, 2011
I am a descent gal, I hope you find Ms. Right and don't be skeptical about weight because anyone can lose weight. Most women want a descent man if there the family women type and not the go have fun type. Just be yourself and pray. God will lead you to the right women.
Harvy

Scranton, PA

#10 Jul 16, 2011
haha wrote:
go to church.
I do.
local

London, KY

#11 Jul 16, 2011
and you are looking on topix for a woman? try the dating sites or fb or myspace. all of those are good meat markets.
Heres A Thought

United States

#12 Jul 16, 2011
Keep in mind that we live in a world were morals are no longer taught and religion is something our grandparents had. Now on this note when the time is right she will come along, you will know it as soon as you meet her, and she will be all you ever wanted and all yo will ever have. Good Luck!!
Tommie

United States

#13 Jul 16, 2011
Billy and shorty have them all
Christian Alexander

United States

#14 Jul 16, 2011
Heres A Thought wrote:
Keep in mind that we live in a world were morals are no longer taught and religion is something our grandparents had. Now on this note when the time is right she will come along, you will know it as soon as you meet her, and she will be all you ever wanted and all yo will ever have. Good Luck!!
Thank you. You're very sweet.
Tony Soprano

Marion, NC

#15 Jul 16, 2011
local wrote:
and you are looking on topix for a woman? try the dating sites or fb or myspace. all of those are good meat markets.
The Bada Bing!!!!!!!!!!
single

United States

#16 Jul 17, 2011
The Total Package wrote:
It's so confusing...
I am financially stable
Emotionally stable
Great Body
Cleancut
Drug/Alcohol Free
Honest
Single
Physically Fit
Great Hygeine
Easy to Get Along With
Romantic
Intelligent
Career and Goal-Oriented
Homeowner
Sincere
Genuinely Caring
Trustworthy

Hey, I am a decent single woman. I have most of your qualifications that u have and in your age group. However, not real thrilled bout putting my email on this. If u want, give me yours. We can email
lodero

Whitley City, KY

#17 Jul 17, 2011
I have the same qualities that you do. And I also am not willing to post my Contact information. I myself am having trouble finding "the right man". I don't know whats up.
Ms I Wonder

United States

#18 Jul 17, 2011
The Total Package wrote:
It's so confusing...
I am financially stable
Emotionally stable
Great Body
Cleancut
Drug/Alcohol Free
Honest
Single
Physically Fit
Great Hygeine
Easy to Get Along With
Romantic
Intelligent
Career and Goal-Oriented
Homeowner
Sincere
Genuinely Caring
Trustworthy
Sounds like it would be hard to please you. Maybe its a man you want instead of a woman. If you can't find a decent woman I suggest you "check yourself" maybe you're the problem....
Sexy and Sweet

United States

#19 Jul 17, 2011
It is indeed rare to find a decent, sincere person with honesty and integrity. I have just about given up, but I won't settle for less than I deserve and I want someone to care for and who will care about me; someone who feels they deserve a decent, caring, and trustworthy man. I know this may not be the best forum for finding that, but if I met just one woman with those qualities it would be worthwhile.

For anyone who may have inquired about a contact email, you may reach me at:

corbin.cupid35@ymail.com

Have a great evening.
Sweet and Sexy

United States

#20 Jul 17, 2011
You can't expect more than what you put into it. Most men around here do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black people should not worship white Jesus 1 hr tired of rascism 2
Walmart stores closing 5 hr Yippee ki ay 22
Gays in Corbin 6 hr Miss T 7
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 hr Alice 141,483
denise cloud 8 hr Denise 6
shooting 17 hr you know u lied 1
How to get rid of Ants (May '10) 18 hr ants 24
More from around the web

Corbin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE