Pepsi supports homosexual lifestyle with your money!

Posted in the Corbin Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of39
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Concern

Brownsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2009

Judged:

Pepsi gave the gay lifestyle a major push on the march 8th episode of Fox networks family guy that pepsi sponsered.It was so perverted and sickening!This episode was rated TV-14 by Fox,meaning that the networks opinion it was appropriate for 14 year olds,an opinion obviously shared by pepsi since they were sponsering it.beastiality,glory holes,gay orgies,eating horse sperm.This is the kind of sickness pepsi thinks is worth promoting.Last year,AFA asked pepsi to stop promoting gay lifestyles,pepsi refused and AFA lauched a boycott in january.So remember every pepsi product you drink you`re saying you support the homosexual cause!Remember pepsi is using a percentage of your money after you buy there product`s,so that means you have help them with the homosexual cause and the perversion that pepsi wants your children to see.I say drink COKE and be praying for pepsi that they open there eyes to the truth,and if you`re buying pepsi PLEASE switch to COKE and send a message that we will not support the homosexual cause`s.
Oyy

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2009

Judged:

There's nothing wrong with homosexuals...
stupid

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2009

Judged:

Concern wrote:
Pepsi gave the gay lifestyle a major push on the march 8th episode of Fox networks family guy that pepsi sponsered.It was so perverted and sickening!This episode was rated TV-14 by Fox,meaning that the networks opinion it was appropriate for 14 year olds,an opinion obviously shared by pepsi since they were sponsering it.beastiality,glory holes,gay orgies,eating horse sperm.This is the kind of sickness pepsi thinks is worth promoting.Last year,AFA asked pepsi to stop promoting gay lifestyles,pepsi refused and AFA lauched a boycott in january.So remember every pepsi product you drink you`re saying you support the homosexual cause!Remember pepsi is using a percentage of your money after you buy there product`s,so that means you have help them with the homosexual cause and the perversion that pepsi wants your children to see.I say drink COKE and be praying for pepsi that they open there eyes to the truth,and if you`re buying pepsi PLEASE switch to COKE and send a message that we will not support the homosexual cause`s.
You really need to get out more.Go PEPSI
My opinion

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2009

First off Family Guy is a cartoon. It is a stupid cartoon that makes fun of everything and everybody. I love it, I think it is funny and I dont care what topic they have on there I laugh my ass off. I dont support homosexuality but I dont go aroung telling everyone that they shouldnt do it. If I dont like it I stay away from it. But if that is how you feel then that is ok too. Just remember it is a cartoon,just like BugsBunny used to dress in drag and kiss Elmer Fudd. If it upsets you this much call the ACME Company and have space age plastic put around your house.
not concerned

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2009

I bet "Concern" is one of those people that believes that gays are trying to convert our children. Insane, just insane. Grow up and move into the 21st century. Oyy is right...
What

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2009

Judged:

There is no such thing as a "homosexual lifestyle". You really should do some research into what a lifestyle actually is. just sayin....
OhWell

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2009

Are you from Corbin? What do you know about the Pepsi Plant in Corbin? It's my understanding that they are privately owned and not part of "PEPSICO" Corp. So I'm not sure if they would fall into that category. BUT hey on the other hand lets all boycott Pepsi and maybe another business will go down in the area and all the men and women that work out there to support their families and the community will lose their job and get to stay home all day and become obsessed with whats on TV. I don't like that show so guess what? I DON'T WATCH IT!!!!
Concern wrote:
INSANE

Brownsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2009

Oyy wrote:
There's nothing wrong with homosexuals...
Of course there something wrong with being a homofaggit,there not man enough to be a man and not woman enough to be a woman so what are they? AN ABOMINATION!!!!!!!
INSANE

Brownsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2009

Judged:

My opinion wrote:
First off Family Guy is a cartoon. It is a stupid--- cartoon that makes fun of everything and everybody. I love it, I think it is funny and I dont care what topic they have on there I laugh my ass off. I dont support homosexuality but I dont go aroung telling everyone that they shouldnt do it. If I dont like it I stay away from it. But if that is how you feel then that is ok too. Just remember it is a cartoon,just like BugsBunny used to dress in drag and kiss Elmer Fudd. If it upsets you this much call the ACME Company and have space age plastic put around your house.
YES! ITS A CARTOON BUT I GUESS YOUR TO STUPID TO UNDERSTAND IT STILL SHOWS EXPLICIT SEX SCENES TO OUR CHILDREN(AND 14 YEAR OLDS ARE STILL CHILDREN IF YOUR NOT AWARE!)IT SOUNDS LIKE YOUR GAY YOURSELF SO GO DRINK A PEPSI!
INSANE

Brownsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2009

What wrote:
There is no such thing as a "homosexual lifestyle". You really should do some research into what a lifestyle actually is. just sayin....
HEY IDIOT-- SHOWING 14 YEAR OLDS (WHICH ARE STILL CHILDREN)EXPLICIT SEX-- SCENES IN A CARTOON LIKE FAMILY GUY IS TRYING TO CONVERT THE CHILDREN,WHY PUT IT IN A CARTOON FOR 14 YEAR OLDS STUPID----.DRINK COKE AND STOP BEING GAY---.
not everyone

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2009

INSANE wrote:
<quoted text>YES! ITS A CARTOON BUT I GUESS YOUR TO STUPID TO UNDERSTAND IT STILL SHOWS EXPLICIT SEX SCENES TO OUR CHILDREN(AND 14 YEAR OLDS ARE STILL CHILDREN IF YOUR NOT AWARE!)IT SOUNDS LIKE YOUR GAY YOURSELF SO GO DRINK A PEPSI!
it doesn't show sex scenes to my kids, as I don't allow them to watch it. Montitoring what children watch is a parent's responsibility. If you don't approve of a show, don't allow them to watch it. Simple!
smokey

Jackson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2009

Great answer NE. If you don't like it turn the channel. If you don't want your kids to watch it, turn the channel or block that terrible channel.
Peter Griffin

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2009

Family Guy rocks! It spoofs everything and the only 'agenda' it supports is to get laughs. If you don't like what's on, use that little remote and change the channel!!!

One of my favorite scenes:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Post your favorite Family Guy episode or scene...
Henry

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2009

Have a coke for a change.
FYI

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2009

For all of you that don't know Homosexual is not a cause, and Coke in the last 10 years has donated hundereds of thousdands of dollars to the homosexual community. That includes funding for cures, gay hospice, they also support the gay pride parade's in the larger cities. SO thank you for switching to coke US homosexuals need all the funding and support we can get.

Tap water is always free and does not support any groups...so you may wnat to switch to that.
OMG

Mount Vernon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2009

I just realized that I lack all interest what so ever in what soda companies do to make money!
:D
OMG

Mount Vernon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2009

INSANE wrote:
<quoted text>HEY IDIOT-- SHOWING 14 YEAR OLDS (WHICH ARE STILL CHILDREN)EXPLICIT SEX-- SCENES IN A CARTOON LIKE FAMILY GUY IS TRYING TO CONVERT THE CHILDREN,WHY PUT IT IN A CARTOON FOR 14 YEAR OLDS STUPID----.DRINK COKE AND STOP BEING GAY---.
Family Guy isn't a show for 14 year-olds?
JESUS-FREAK

Ripley, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2009

Wow... I just learned so much...
FYI: pepsi also supports The Salvation Army, United Methodist Churches... along with other denominations, Secondary Education, High School sporting and fund-raising Events, allegiance to the United States, President Obama, the U.N.C.F. Single Parents and Underprivileged children/families... THE LIST GOES ON!!! DON'T NIT-PIC UNTIL YOU FIND SOMETHING TO BI*CH ABOUT!!!
Mr Freud

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2009

Judged:

I have come across many , many people like "Concerned" and "Insane." They rail against homosexuality because they have issues about their own sexuality that they don't understand or are afraid of or maybe even disguted about. You can absolutely count on it, those who protest too much about homosexuals are likely repressing their own homosexual tendencies. My advice would be to quit protesting and allow yourself to be the kind and gentle homosexual that you are. Your life will benefit by allowing, rather than repressing, your urges.

Since: Oct 08

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2009

INSANE wrote:
<quoted text>Of course there something wrong with being a homofaggit,there not man enough to be a man and not woman enough to be a woman so what are they? AN ABOMINATION!!!!!!!
An "abomination"?

Please don't use words you don't know the meaning of.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of39
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

54 Users are viewing the Corbin Forum right now

Search the Corbin Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min Le Cry Baby Stupid 139,030
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min ChromiuMan 123,141
Trevor (Jan '11) 12 min Hope 3
English Bulldog 52 min Dog lover 3
Would Bargo make a good Whitley Co. Sheriff?? 52 min Voter 2
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr Ancient Wolf 81,254
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 1 hr Republicans Are Stupid 16,040
•••
•••
•••
Corbin Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Corbin Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Corbin People Search