he is the coolest guy ever
allyoop19

Middlesboro, KY

#7 Oct 8, 2008
bad mofo on the field!
okay

Somerset, KY

#8 Oct 8, 2008
he would be a good football player if he would toughen up. Every little thing he hits the ground.
terryboberry

Middlesboro, KY

#9 Oct 9, 2008
try comin back from havin a broken back 4 months ago and play on a hurt knee, but obvisly you didnt go to the dayton game.
JONHAAHAH

United States

#10 Oct 10, 2008
yeah i love that guy he sux my bird every night at sids house... he also wacks off odie... love ya woody...

jonah
steve

Louisville, KY

#11 Oct 10, 2008
he would be ok if he would stop checking out all the others guys packages in the locker room cause his is so small.
Bobbie L

Corbin, KY

#12 Oct 10, 2008
hes a great guy ...
Dayton Devils

Richmond, KY

#13 Oct 10, 2008
I am #45 for the Dayton Green Devils. Steven Davis flat out layed the wood to me, I guess thats why the call him woodie. Ever since that night I wake up in a cold sweat with the image of an orange #88 coming to get me. Please tell me this is a dream and If you guys find my cleats please send them to Dayton because that mofo knocked me right out of them.
THE GIRLFRIEND

Gorham, IL

#14 Jan 19, 2009
WOODY IS A GREAT GUY AND WHEN IT COMES TO HIM AND THE DICK TRUST ME ITS PROLLY BIGGER THAN ALL YALLS IM SURE AND AS FAR AS LAYIN THE WOOD TO YOU DAYTON DEVIL YEA FUCKING RIGHT HE MAY HAVE LAYED YOUR ASS OUT ON THE FEILD BUT THE ONLY ONE HE LAYS THE WOOD TO IS ME EVERYNIGHT....I LOVE MY HUBBY!!!!
sexybitch

Demotte, IN

#16 Jan 8, 2011
Yea woody is a grate guy he is fun to hang with i really cant say much about the foot ball thing... But ill take yalls word for it lol well pease out

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 38 min Ned 157,868
rape at jail (Jan '11) 3 hr Martin garey 12
Singles TCO 3 hr robinrobin 7
Daily Bible Verse (Oct '12) 8 hr Walk with God 1,384
Hauntings/Ghost Stories (Aug '08) 10 hr JIM BOB 201
Do all truck drivers cheat? (Oct '08) 11 hr Bonesbones45 175
Sorry men 13 hr Wiseandolder 12

Corbin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance