Joel Mitchell and Tonya Honeycut

Posted in the Corbin Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
wondering

Middlesboro, KY

#1 Feb 18, 2011
What did these two get indited for? Do you dated each other or were they just out causing trouble together?
Hmmm

Winchester, KY

#2 Feb 18, 2011
The 21 year old joel Mitchell?
wonder

Middlesboro, KY

#3 Feb 18, 2011
Hmmm wrote:
The 21 year old joel Mitchell?
yes, the 21 year old joel mitchell and the 25 year old tonya
really

Middlesboro, KY

#4 Feb 19, 2011
What did they get in trouble for?
Hmmm

Winchester, KY

#5 Feb 19, 2011
Wow. He turned into a big druggie starting at about 17.. his adoptive parents are so nice. He didn't get this way from his parents, it came from the people he is hanging out with. He always has what he wanted. His adoptive parents take care of one of joel's kids ( I believe) well this is the start and we will see his name pop up in the papers for years to come now
well

Middlesboro, KY

#6 Feb 20, 2011
Well what did they do to get into so much trouble?
Confused

Elkhorn City, KY

#7 Feb 20, 2011
I never seen any sort of inditement on Joel in the paper? What paper was it in? Does anyone have a link? Does anyone even know what he was indited for? Or is this just some big rumor..??
i saw in paper

Middlesboro, KY

#8 Feb 21, 2011
2nd degree burglary and criminal mischief
rabid

Gray, KY

#9 Feb 21, 2011
Tonya honeycutt i believe is one of the people who got busted in knox co for the drug syndicate and selling pot to high schoolers. Dont know about Joel but I wouldnt be surprised about anything with him anymore. Isnt Whitney in trouble too ??
Wondering

Middlesboro, KY

#10 Feb 28, 2011
i saw in paper wrote:
2nd degree burglary and criminal mischief
Who did they rob??
i saw in paper

Middlesboro, KY

#11 Mar 2, 2011
i don't know, but i would like to know
weeezy

Somerset, KY

#12 Oct 4, 2011
well for all of you that like to start sh*t. i think joel is a sweet and wonderful guy. havent any of you heard of people making misstakes... he has changed for the better.. so yeah shut the f*ck up..and for people to be on topix talking sh*t u prolly dont have nothin else better to do with your life than to be in other peoples buisness. you people r really low lifes.. what yall need to do is get a fuckn LIFE and STAY OUTTA his.. THANKS thats all i have to say!
wow

Middlesboro, KY

#14 Oct 4, 2011
Great friend how kind of you to bring this back to the top after 7 months. Since you mentioned it what did he actually do i saw he was back in court the other day.
everybody knows

United States

#15 Oct 4, 2011
I can't believe ppl still don't know
wondering

Winchester, KY

#16 Oct 4, 2011
So is anyone going to say what he was in trouble for? I'm sure mommy and daddy bought his way out of it
Joel Mitchell

Wayland, KY

#17 Oct 5, 2011
I didnt do nothin didnt get in no trouble...Im a good kid remember?
Mr Clean

Pineville, KY

#18 Oct 6, 2011
Joel Mitchell wrote:
I didnt do nothin didnt get in no trouble...Im a good kid remember?
Grow up your not a kid anymore joel .You have two kids of your own that you know of and who knows how many other ones out there. If you didn't get into trouble then why did you get indicted? Don't deny it, it was in the paper!
Indicted

Winchester, KY

#19 Oct 6, 2011
Mr Clean wrote:
<quoted text>Grow up your not a kid anymore joel .You have two kids of your own that you know of and who knows how many other ones out there. If you didn't get into trouble then why did you get indicted? Don't deny it, it was in the paper!
For what??? Being too good looking?
Chicle

Pineville, KY

#20 Oct 6, 2011
Indicted wrote:
<quoted text>
For what??? Being too good looking?
Yuck
Joel Mitchell

Wayland, KY

#21 Oct 7, 2011
Get at me indicted, and i got a p i thats it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White girls having babies with black men. (Oct '12) 20 min gator 45
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 26 min chinwendu1 135,630
Neighbor's dog craps in my yard all the time (Feb '14) 5 hr Cotton 6
Daily Bible Verse (Oct '12) 6 hr Walk with God 823
Walmart stores closing 12 hr Someone 1
US Senator for KY Jon Scribner (Jan '10) 15 hr Jonohh 6
23 blast movie. What a joke! (Mar '12) 15 hr Dylanbooker 181
More from around the web

Corbin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]