We are all in this together! Vote Obama!

We are all in this together! Vote Obama!

Posted in the Corbin Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Obamagirl

Phelps, KY

#1 Oct 31, 2012
Romney got busted on tape. He told his rich fat cat donors how he really feels about anyone who is poor, on social security, medicare, military pension, disability, etc. He thinks you are all leaches and he does no represent you.

Vote for a president for 100% of the people. Vote Obama!
Wowser

Brownsville, TN

#2 Oct 31, 2012
Clueless TROLL
Wowser

Brownsville, TN

#3 Oct 31, 2012
I do agree about "we are all in this together" so THIS is what I propose

IF you oppose Obama's re-election drive with your headlights ON during the day

IF you support another four years of failures, IOW Obama re-elected, then drive with your lights OFF at night!
Obamagirl

Phelps, KY

#5 Oct 31, 2012
Wowser wrote:
I do agree about "we are all in this together" so THIS is what I propose
IF you oppose Obama's re-election drive with your headlights ON during the day
IF you support another four years of failures, IOW Obama re-elected, then drive with your lights OFF at night!
You can't even come up with your own jokes. Pathetic.

Vote Obama!
Wowser

Brownsville, TN

#6 Oct 31, 2012
Sure I CAN

Obamagirl made a comment that was intelligent and actually made sense!

NOW THAT Is funny and original to boot

Like I said you really shouldn't get into a battle of wits being you're totally unarmed!
BluesBrothers

Hazard, KY

#7 Nov 1, 2012
What about Obama being busted on tape telling the Russian that "he would have more flexibility after the election" what about Obama letting 4 men die in Libya after they called for help many times and were refused help. Go sell crazy somewhere else, we ain't buying it here...and go choke on your Kool-Aid while you're at it
yep

United States

#8 Nov 1, 2012
Lol...yeah. Go watch some more fox news! Fcking sheep. I was giving the majority the benefit of the doubt......but republicans really are just plain fcking stupid.
Wowser

Brownsville, TN

#9 Nov 1, 2012
yep wrote:
Lol...yeah. Go watch some more fox news! Fcking sheep. I was giving the majority the benefit of the doubt......but republicans really are just plain fcking stupid.
It is SO sad you don't realize YOU idiots are THE sheeple! You don't have a clue and rather than TRY to learn you call names and make asinine insults proving how stupid you are in reality!

I'll Let Mr. Bill Cosby explain it to you...

"I'm 83 and Tired" Worth reading.....

This should be required reading for every man, woman and child

"I'm 83 and I'm Tired"

I'm 83. Except for brief period in the 50's when I was doing my National Service, I've worked hard since I was 17. Except for some serious health challenges, I put in 50-hour weeks, and didn't call in sick in nearly 40 years. I made a reasonable salary, but I didn't inherit my job or my income, and I worked to get where I am. Given the economy, it looks as though retirement was a bad idea, and I'm tired. Very tired.

I'm tired of being told that I have to "spread the wealth" to people who don't have my work ethic. I'm tired of being told the government will take the money I earned, by force if necessary, and give it to people too lazy to earn it.

I'm tired of being told that Islam is a "Religion of Peace," when every day I can read dozens of stories of Muslim men killing their sisters, wives and daughters for their family "honor"; of Muslims rioting over some slight offense; of Muslims murdering Christian and Jews because they aren't "believers"; of Muslims burning schools for girls; of Muslims stoning
teenage rape victims to death for "adultery"; of Muslims mutilating the genitals of little girls; all in the name of Allah, because the Qur'an and Shari'a law tells them to.

I'm tired of being told that out of "tolerance for other cultures" we must let Saudi Arabia and other Arab countries use our oil money to fund mosques
and madrassa Islamic schools to preach hate in Australia , New Zealand UK, America and Canada , while no one from these countries are allowed to
fund a church, synagogue or religious school in Saudi Arabia or any other Arab country to teach love and tolerance..

I'm tired of being told I must lower my living standard to fight global warming, which no one is allowed to debate.

I'm tired of being told that drug addicts have a disease, and I must help support and treat them, and pay for the damage they do. Did a giant germ
rush out of a dark alley, grab them, and stuff white powder up their noses or stick a needle in their arm while they tried to fight it off?

I'm tired of hearing wealthy athletes, entertainers and politicians of all parties talking about innocent mistakes, stupid mistakes or youthful mistakes, when we all know they think their only mistake was getting caught. I'm tired of people with a sense of entitlement, rich or poor.

I'm really tired of people who don't take responsibility for their lives and actions. I'm tired of hearing them blame the government, or discrimination
or big-whatever for their problems.

I'm also tired and fed up with seeing young men and women in their teens and early 20's be-deck themselves in tattoos and face studs, thereby making themselves un-employable and claiming money from the Government.

Yes, I'm tired. But I'm also glad to be 83.. Because, mostly, I'm not going to have to see the world these people are making. I'm just sorry for my granddaughter and their children. Thank God I'm on the way out and not on the way in.
Obamagirl

Phelps, KY

#10 Nov 1, 2012
Wowser wrote:
<quoted text>
It is SO sad you don't realize YOU idiots are THE sheeple! You don't have a clue and rather than TRY to learn you call names and make asinine insults proving how stupid you are in reality!
I'll Let Mr. Bill Cosby explain it to you...
"I'm 83 and Tired" Worth reading.....
This should be required reading for every man, woman and child
"I'm 83 and I'm Tired"
I'm 83. Except for brief period in the 50's when I was doing my National Service, I've worked hard since I was 17. Except for some serious health challenges, I put in 50-hour weeks, and didn't call in sick in nearly 40 years. I made a reasonable salary, but I didn't inherit my job or my income, and I worked to get where I am. Given the economy, it looks as though retirement was a bad idea, and I'm tired. Very tired.
I'm tired of being told that I have to "spread the wealth" to people who don't have my work ethic. I'm tired of being told the government will take the money I earned, by force if necessary, and give it to people too lazy to earn it.
I'm tired of being told that Islam is a "Religion of Peace," when every day I can read dozens of stories of Muslim men killing their sisters, wives and daughters for their family "honor"; of Muslims rioting over some slight offense; of Muslims murdering Christian and Jews because they aren't "believers"; of Muslims burning schools for girls; of Muslims stoning
teenage rape victims to death for "adultery"; of Muslims mutilating the genitals of little girls; all in the name of Allah, because the Qur'an and Shari'a law tells them to.
I'm tired of being told that out of "tolerance for other cultures" we must let Saudi Arabia and other Arab countries use our oil money to fund mosques
and madrassa Islamic schools to preach hate in Australia , New Zealand UK, America and Canada , while no one from these countries are allowed to
fund a church, synagogue or religious school in Saudi Arabia or any other Arab country to teach love and tolerance..
I'm tired of being told I must lower my living standard to fight global warming, which no one is allowed to debate.
I'm tired of being told that drug addicts have a disease, and I must help support and treat them, and pay for the damage they do. Did a giant germ
rush out of a dark alley, grab them, and stuff white powder up their noses or stick a needle in their arm while they tried to fight it off?
I'm tired of hearing wealthy athletes, entertainers and politicians of all parties talking about innocent mistakes, stupid mistakes or youthful mistakes, when we all know they think their only mistake was getting caught. I'm tired of people with a sense of entitlement, rich or poor.
I'm really tired of people who don't take responsibility for their lives and actions. I'm tired of hearing them blame the government, or discrimination
or big-whatever for their problems.
I'm also tired and fed up with seeing young men and women in their teens and early 20's be-deck themselves in tattoos and face studs, thereby making themselves un-employable and claiming money from the Government.
Yes, I'm tired. But I'm also glad to be 83.. Because, mostly, I'm not going to have to see the world these people are making. I'm just sorry for my granddaughter and their children. Thank God I'm on the way out and not on the way in.
I'm sorry, what?

I fell asleep halfway through your boring post.
Wowser

Brownsville, TN

#11 Nov 1, 2012
Can't argue with you being sorry, clueless misguided and a child (no matter what age you CLAIM to be) IF you actually worked AND paid real taxes (that means you don't get back more than you pay in) you might figure out a few things.......NOT likely though
WAKE UP

United States

#12 Nov 1, 2012
ROMNEY!!!
jamsdabluez

Cynthiana, KY

#13 Nov 1, 2012
Obamagirl is a twit!!!
yep

United States

#14 Nov 1, 2012
Sheeple....
Wowser

Brownsville, TN

#15 Nov 1, 2012
yep wrote:
Sheeple....
Obama supporters certainly ARE!
BluesBrothers

Hazard, KY

#16 Nov 1, 2012
yep wrote:
Lol...yeah. Go watch some more fox news! Fcking sheep. I was giving the majority the benefit of the doubt......but republicans really are just plain fcking stupid.
..NEWSFLASH!!!!I'm not a Republican..I'm an Independent...and most importantly... I AM AN AMERICAN!!! I have served in the military and fought for your freedom to be ignorant and post garbage like this...Obama left those men to die that night, and didn't lose an ounce of sleep. If you weren't so busy showing your ignorance by attacking those who don't share your own opinion...maybe you should check your facts and you will see the truth. But, you're probably like all the Obama supporters..blinded by most of it, and what you do see, you pretend you didn't see. I will tell you one thing...66% of the military hate Obama. Now check that fact, it's not on Fox News. HOOAH!!!
yep

United States

#17 Nov 1, 2012
Ohhh my bad. Most republicans and apparently, some military, are fcking ignorant. HOOAH!!!!!
Wowser

Brownsville, TN

#18 Nov 2, 2012
@ yep you're bogus opinion is given exactly the credit it deserves LOL

When(IF) you grow up and are capable of having a discussion and actually try to make valid points many I'm sure will be amazed. Obama will lose in Ky and likely the race I know you hate that you'll lose out on so many hand outs that you've enjoyed but that's OK too! Those of us who work and pay taxes won't lose much (if any) sleep over that! Obama's presidency has been a HUGE failure, those who refuse to accept that are in fact ignorant and have no business calling anyone else names or feeling "superior" simply because they themselves can't understand reality.
Obamagirl

Phelps, KY

#19 Nov 2, 2012
Wowser wrote:
@ yep you're bogus opinion is given exactly the credit it deserves LOL
When(IF) you grow up and are capable of having a discussion and actually try to make valid points many I'm sure will be amazed. Obama will lose in Ky and likely the race I know you hate that you'll lose out on so many hand outs that you've enjoyed but that's OK too! Those of us who work and pay taxes won't lose much (if any) sleep over that! Obama's presidency has been a HUGE failure, those who refuse to accept that are in fact ignorant and have no business calling anyone else names or feeling "superior" simply because they themselves can't understand reality.
Failure is getting us into two wars, allowing our banking sector to nearly ruin the country through deregulation, running a regime of torture and rights abuses, I could go on.

It will take Obama more than four years to clean up that mess.

Vote Obama!
Wowser

Brownsville, TN

#20 Nov 2, 2012
Obama has unseated Jimmy Carter as the WORST POTUS in history, your BS won't and cannot change that, YOUR FREE RIDES are OVER......time to accept that. O is OUT whether you believe it or like it doesn't matter!

NY & NJ are disaster areas and O is out begging for votes, "what a leader" - NOT ! It is looking like "your hero O" doesn't even want to win!
yep

United States

#21 Nov 2, 2012
Wowser wrote:
@ yep you're bogus opinion is given exactly the credit it deserves LOL
When(IF) you grow up and are capable of having a discussion and actually try to make valid points many I'm sure will be amazed. Obama will lose in Ky and likely the race I know you hate that you'll lose out on so many hand outs that you've enjoyed but that's OK too! Those of us who work and pay taxes won't lose much (if any) sleep over that! Obama's presidency has been a HUGE failure, those who refuse to accept that are in fact ignorant and have no business calling anyone else names or feeling "superior" simply because they themselves can't understand reality.
Im still waiting on your answer there, champ. Tell us Mitts plan.''Im an independent'' who gives a sht, so am i. Tell me Mitts plan. How is he going to turn this country around? This isnt about feeling ''superior''.....in fact YOU are the one cutting on people through out this thread. Im sorry you feel ''inferior'' and accuse me of trying to feel ''superior'', just because you cant answer that question.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 19 min Cczar 167,577
everyone invited to tent revival in barbourvill... 21 min Citizen from the ... 3
illegals taking over spillway at the lake! 1 hr Denver 3
Popsicle plant 2 hr Cindi 2
Renee Finley Tankersley 2 hr Wondering 2
the music thread (Jan '12) 3 hr Princess Hey 133
Commonwealth's Attorney 9 hr Hmmm 7

Corbin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corbin Mortgages