walmart vision center

walmart vision center

Posted in the Corbin Forum

Kennett, MO

#1 Aug 20, 2012
Has anyone went to Dr. Chitwood, is he any good?
icanseeclearlyno w

Georgetown, KY

#2 Aug 20, 2012
eyes wrote:
Has anyone went to Dr. Chitwood, is he any good?
i go to him yearly. hes a real good person, but more so hes a good eye doctor. very professional.

London, KY

#3 Sep 5, 2012
He sucked as a Chemistry teacher at Whitley Co. He was always a sarcastic smart ass when I took his class. Was shocked when I saw he'd given up teaching to become an eye doctor. I've went to him a few times and he's always great with answering any questions we have and does an excellent exam. He's much better suited to being an eye doctor than a teacher. Give him a chance, you won't regret it.
Agree with Yup

Danville, KY

#4 Sep 5, 2012
I went to him and he is still sarcastic. He said he was going to bill my health insurance instead of my vision insurance. When I asked why, he said he could make more money that way and did I have a problem with that. He said it loud and smart in front of everyone in the waiting area. I decided not to get my glasses there nor go back. So instead of getting my vision test free, I had to pay because health was billed.
in the know

Winchester, KY

#5 Sep 5, 2012
Same with me, but he was just kidding. By your ignorance and lack of humor, you lost a great eye doc!!!

London, KY

#6 Sep 5, 2012
I ran out of contacts and I didn't have insurance at the time and he gave me a free box until I got the money saved to get more contacts.. He has always been good to me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 44 min Athenesword 144,501
Tricia Brown 3 hr jason 1
Victoria baran 3 hr Sweetie pie 1
looking for private duty work 5 hr gadlages51 1
Eastern Cable 8 hr fithis 2
Daily Bible Verse (Oct '12) 9 hr Walk with God 981
Bed Bugs HELP 19 hr no way to win 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corbin Mortgages