AT&T Cell Phones and Text Messages

Posted in the Corbin Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Concerned

Mayfield, KY

#1 Nov 3, 2009
Does anyone know if there is a way to get a copy of text messages that have been sent and received on your phone?
yep

Middlesboro, KY

#2 Nov 3, 2009
the phone company can give it to you...
Read

Conyers, GA

#3 Nov 3, 2009
go on line it will hel you at&t .com
knowitall

Winchester, KY

#4 Nov 3, 2009
Concerned wrote:
Does anyone know if there is a way to get a copy of text messages that have been sent and received on your phone?
If your wanting a copy of the actual text, then no, you can't get a copy of that. You can get a copy of the numbers that were texted to and from.
well

Waco, KY

#5 Nov 3, 2009
knowitall wrote:
<quoted text>
If your wanting a copy of the actual text, then no, you can't get a copy of that. You can get a copy of the numbers that were texted to and from.
yes, i had to do this not long ago. also if someone calls you and the number shows up private, you can go into your account and it will show the number that called your phone.
whatever

Middlesboro, KY

#6 Nov 3, 2009
well wrote:
<quoted text>yes, i had to do this not long ago. also if someone calls you and the number shows up private, you can go into your account and it will show the number that called your phone.
it will show that you had a private call....and thats all, you can call at&t and they will tell you the same thing, there is no way to tell what a private number is......get your facts straight before you get on here tellin stuff!!!!!!!
well

Waco, KY

#7 Nov 3, 2009
yes you can...i am not on here telling something that i have no clue about...if you don't believe me i will e-mail u my phone number and you call me private...i will have your number within 3 minutes. now..ya wanna do it so i can prove my point? then i would like an apology.(then i will tell you how to get a private number) as far as that goes, if anyone wants to call me private i will send you my number just to prove what i am telling you is the truth)
OH MY

Mayfield, KY

#8 Nov 4, 2009
well wrote:
yes you can...i am not on here telling something that i have no clue about...if you don't believe me i will e-mail u my phone number and you call me private...i will have your number within 3 minutes. now..ya wanna do it so i can prove my point? then i would like an apology.(then i will tell you how to get a private number) as far as that goes, if anyone wants to call me private i will send you my number just to prove what i am telling you is the truth)
How exactly do I go about getting a copy of the text messages? I have went onto my account and I have a list of the numbers, time and date. But I need the actual text messages that were sent. Do you know how I can get that?
Info

Winchester, KY

#9 Nov 4, 2009
Well if you read the post above. You cannot get the actual text messages. Thats why you save the messages on your phone
legal eagle

London, KY

#10 Nov 5, 2009
hire a lawyer, subpeona at&t and you can get a complet print out word for word, times, dates and numbers, i have every text (in and out box) and my myspace etc; even pictures she sent me sent to my gmail account for record keeping, because i had a lover who tells people i stalk her, i also have letters she wrote to me, and recorded conversations, plus one very hot security tape from work for proof, that it is indeed her stalking me, plus lots of people have seen her come to my place for a quicky or two, save those emails and text people
Give the info please

Corbin, KY

#11 Nov 6, 2009
yes you can...i am not on here telling something that i have no clue about...if you don't believe me i will e-mail u my phone number and you call me private...i will have your number within 3 minutes. now..ya wanna do it so i can prove my point? then i would like an apology.(then i will tell you how to get a private number) as far as that goes, if anyone wants to call me private i will send you my number just to prove what i am telling you is the truth

I for one would appreciate it if you would tell how to get the private numbers calling, please inform us all it sounds like more than one needs to know. If you are talking about going to the detailed calling records it does not work, it only shows your number, meaning it was a private / blocked call. I have tried this, so if there is another way please let us know.
phone

Brownsville, TN

#12 Nov 6, 2009
there diffrent
Dude

London, KY

#13 Nov 6, 2009
Hey, you can recover the actual text message content, but you have to have a SIM Card reader to do it. I needed to recover text info before and purchased a SIM Card reader online for like 130 bucks. All you do is insert the SIM Card into the device and plug it into a USB port on your computer and it will retrieve anything that has been deleted.
legally

London, KY

#14 Nov 6, 2009
trust me there is a record, thats how the phone companies charge, they cant just say o its a private number we cant charge anybody
puppylovin

United States

#15 Nov 7, 2009
Give the info please wrote:
yes you can...i am not on here telling something that i have no clue about...if you don't believe me i will e-mail u my phone number and you call me private...i will have your number within 3 minutes. now..ya wanna do it so i can prove my point? then i would like an apology.(then i will tell you how to get a private number) as far as that goes, if anyone wants to call me private i will send you my number just to prove what i am telling you is the truth
I for one would appreciate it if you would tell how to get the private numbers calling, please inform us all it sounds like more than one needs to know. If you are talking about going to the detailed calling records it does not work, it only shows your number, meaning it was a private / blocked call. I have tried this, so if there is another way please let us know.
yes u can recover the number of blocked or private calls, i do it all the time
HELLO

Corbin, KY

#16 Nov 7, 2009
Did you not read the post, if you can then give the information! Or stop posting YES YOU CAN! It is starting to look like you do not know what you are talking about?
legal

London, KY

#17 Nov 8, 2009
yes hcl you can
guess who

AOL

#18 Nov 8, 2009
yes u can get a private number go online look up history when u come to the one private click more details wow it pops right up there i dod it all the time to my husbands phone lol
cool

AOL

#19 Nov 8, 2009
thats great
curious

United States

#20 Nov 8, 2009
CAN U REALLY GET THE NUMBER OF BLOCKED CALLS. NO WAY

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brandon Cartwright attorney 1 hr Piggyback7591 1
Corbin funeral home 2 hr Outraged 6
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr dollarsbill 132,232
Kmart No returns without a RECEIPT (Jan '12) 5 hr Newmember 81
Looking for a rental 11 hr relocating couple 1
Daily Bible Verse (Oct '12) 12 hr Walk with God 728
Above the law 14 hr are u a ti 7
Corbin Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Corbin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Corbin News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Corbin

Personal Finance