Does anyone know Mike Cima?

Posted in the Corbin Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#1 Apr 26, 2010
I met Mike at a gas station in Richmond, KY. I had paid for my things and as I started to exit the door I dropped my pack of cigarettes. Mike was behind me in line and he picked them up for me, then opened the door for me, saying only "have a good one". I thought he had pretty eyes so I waited outside for him. I asked him his name and I think he said he spelled his last name C I M A. Anyway, does anyone know him? I would like to try to get in touch with him.
jill

AOL

#2 Apr 26, 2010
mike is married.and if i was you i would forget about him......you may get more that you want....from his woman

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#3 Apr 27, 2010
Not interested in homewrecking, just wanted to maybe hang out. Guess I'll leave it alone.
Friend of the family

Gray, KY

#4 Apr 27, 2010
Mike is my cousin and is very proud of his wife. Just stay away, but I'm sure he appreciates the comment. Everyone has always put us down because of a couple bad apples. But them apples have finally got straight. Chris Disney is doing better than ever before if his crazy ex-wife would quit trying to cause more problems for him. And he has turned his life around and is earning the families trust back for him. Great job Chris, keep up the good work. And Anthony Cima is also doing better than ever before. Him and Chris both learned their lessons I believe. But yea your right about us Cima's,we were blessed with charm and good looks.
Whatev

Philadelphia, PA

#5 Apr 27, 2010
Ok, "friend of the family" if anything is said about any "bad apples" just know, that u started it. Nobody said anything about the Cima's being "bad" ppl. And they sure didn't comment on how good looking u ALL are. I believe this thread is about Mike Cima. But, it's obvious u are just dieing for attention, so state ur name and I'm sure someone will have something bad to say! Have a good one! And to "inabox," yes, Mike is married and no harm in asking, it's not like u knew. But, now u do know, so the I "guess" I'll leave it alone, should be I "will" leave it alone. Don't and won't have anything coming to u there! U have a good one as well!
the seeker

Winchester, KY

#6 Apr 27, 2010
Yeah I know Mike Cima. About ten years ago my brother pulled out in front of him by the Pilot gas station in Williamsburg, KY. Mike flipped him off so we chased him down. He ran away for about 2 miles, then pulled over in the abandoned motel parking lot. My brother Sean jumped out and made a dead sprint towards him and Mike just stood there, and when Sean got close enough, Cima through a quick right shot to Seans chin and knocked him out cold. Sorry Sean, but that's how it happened. The only reason I know his name is because we got his license plate number and Sean took him to court.
holding a grudge

Winchester, KY

#7 Apr 28, 2010
mike screwed my girlfriend while i was asleep in the same room back in high school. i still hate him over it.
redneck woman

Winchester, KY

#8 Apr 28, 2010
i worked with mike at firestone for 10 years or so. married or not, id saddle that pony anytime!
Eyes

Philadelphia, PA

#9 Apr 28, 2010
redneck woman wrote:
i worked with mike at firestone for 10 years or so. married or not, id saddle that pony anytime!
Lmfao!!!!!!!!!!
beaner

Winchester, KY

#10 Apr 29, 2010
me too
Mike Cima Speaks

Winchester, KY

#11 May 2, 2010
Dude, sorry bout your girlfriend - I don't even remember that. Sean Simmons, sorry bout that, i know you'd like to forget about it - im sure it left a mark. Redneck Woman, I'm flattered, really, but no thanks - I'm happily married. And to my cousin, "friend of the family": no one was putting us down, don't be so defensive. No one thinks we're bad apples, and even if they did, they wouldn't have the guts to say it to us!
anthony cima

United States

#12 May 3, 2010
what up mike u do have pretty eyes. lol
ole friend

Bellevue, WA

#14 May 3, 2010
btw,what ever happened with that in court?sounds like self defense to me.that guy had to feel like a morron to chase some down just to get knocked the fk out.too funny!
Mike Cima Speaks

Winchester, KY

#15 May 6, 2010
What's happenin' Anthony! I do, don't I, hehe. As to your inquiry "ole friend": it was ruled as self defense, his brother told the judge exactly what happened, and I mean exactly - even chasing me down and charging me - that pretty much sealed the deal for me. I didn't even have to get up and state my side, and Sean had to pay all the court costs. Looking back at it, it is rather comical. Might I ask who you are, are you an ole friend of mine?
hmmm

Middlesboro, KY

#16 May 6, 2010
Mike Cima Speaks wrote:
What's happenin' Anthony! I do, don't I, hehe. As to your inquiry "ole friend": it was ruled as self defense, his brother told the judge exactly what happened, and I mean exactly - even chasing me down and charging me - that pretty much sealed the deal for me. I didn't even have to get up and state my side, and Sean had to pay all the court costs. Looking back at it, it is rather comical. Might I ask who you are, are you an ole friend of mine?
Would you happen to be married to Christy Cima by any chance??
Mike Cima Speaks

Winchester, KY

#17 May 7, 2010
Yes I am married to Cristy. Are we gonna play 20 questions before you tell me who you are? LOL.
ole friend

Bellevue, WA

#18 May 8, 2010
Mike Cima Speaks wrote:
yes i am an ole friend.havent seen you since i moved out of state about 13 yrs ago.class of 94.we used to hang and party at poolhall alot.played some baseball together in our younger days.would put my name on here but dont want it drug through corbin topix.seen your name on here and was glad to see it wasnt something bad like manufacturing meth or something like that.geuss that place has gotten pretty crazy since i've moved huh.later ole friend.
ole friend

Bellevue, WA

#19 May 8, 2010
btw,"hmmm" is not me so dont want to play 20 questions.lol
i hate obama

Louisville, KY

#20 May 13, 2010
hey cima whats happining this is your crazy aunt md having a get together next sat. hope you an cristy come. love to see you . cam is the reason for the party. see you there/ love aunt maria. otis as every else knows.......... love ya see you there........
SteveO

Middlesboro, KY

#21 May 14, 2010
Is Christy the Worm?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 51 min Athenesword 143,211
Jessica steely 1 hr Lol 4
cta fire 2003 2 hr Family 7
Daily Bible Verse (Oct '12) 9 hr Walk with God 943
General Dynamics 11 hr dazedandconfuzed 21
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 18 hr No Repub 727
marriage licenses 21 hr gotojail 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corbin Mortgages