Tri-County Country Club Closing

Tri-County Country Club Closing

Posted in the Corbin Forum

Ben Hogan

Somerset, KY

#1 Sep 19, 2012
I heard this morning that the country club is broke and looking for a buyer. From what i heard they are broke and if the city or someone doesnt buy it then it will be closed...Anyone heard anything about this?
life time player

Somerset, KY

#3 Sep 19, 2012
I am a lifetime member at Tri County and i havent heard anything about them closing.
too bad

Somerset, KY

#4 Sep 19, 2012
Call Mike Nami, he owns crooked creek and the Falls auto group that joins it
Fore

London, KY

#5 Sep 19, 2012
Hate to see this happen if true
slice

Lebanon, KY

#7 Sep 21, 2012
Been on life support for several years, may just code red at anytime, my guess.
Tiger woods

United States

#8 Sep 23, 2012
Yes they are in bad $$$ shape. They need to come up with about 30,000 dollars to keep the doors open. The good old boys and girls who run it need to think about stepping down. New management might be the answer. I hope it stays open but I don't really care. A pisser off member.
Veteran

Dexter, MO

#9 Oct 5, 2012
A bunch of arrogant old members are chasing players away, no wonder they are in a bind financially...They play in a group of five or six players and will not let anyone go around them...Too slow and they don't care...May be for the better if they do close...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hi 2 min Tonight guy 20
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 56 min Mickey402 160,664
what are they gonna build 1 hr Kunta Kinte 8
I need to warn people 3 hr cheap trick 16
How much do full time aision employs make? 3 hr Yep yep 7
the best jobs or factory's in Corbin ky 4 hr country girl 1
Making videos 6 hr FiddleDeeDee 18

Corbin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corbin Mortgages