Who is John Bunch?
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Tasha

Mayfield, KY

#1 Sep 7, 2008
I met this guy at the Lion's Den. Anybody know who he is?
wondering

United States

#2 Sep 7, 2008
i went to school with john, tall, blonde, used to work at pepsi years ago?..haven't seen him in years though
Tasha

Mayfield, KY

#3 Sep 7, 2008
That must be him. Sounds exactly like him. Somebody else on another thread made it sound like he was a bad person. He seems really nice to me?
same john

United States

#4 Sep 7, 2008
Tasha wrote:
That must be him. Sounds exactly like him. Somebody else on another thread made it sound like he was a bad person. He seems really nice to me?
the john i went to school with, was "all boy", meaning: yeh, he got in trouble at times, nothing big though, he always hung out at my neighbors, andy and jason denham......and don't worry about what anyone else thinks, john was a good kid, like i said, i haven't seen him in a while...if you still talk to him, ask him if he hung out with andy and jason denham on hatfield street in the 80s, i'm sure this is the same john.....good luck to ya
CHS Alumni

Corbin, KY

#5 Sep 7, 2008
same john wrote:
<quoted text>the john i went to school with, was "all boy", meaning: yeh, he got in trouble at times, nothing big though, he always hung out at my neighbors, andy and jason denham......and don't worry about what anyone else thinks, john was a good kid, like i said, i haven't seen him in a while...if you still talk to him, ask him if he hung out with andy and jason denham on hatfield street in the 80s, i'm sure this is the same john.....good luck to ya
I know this is off the subject, but whatever happened to the denham boys? I always thought Daniel was so cute.
same john

United States

#7 Sep 7, 2008
CHS Alumni wrote:
<quoted text>
I know this is off the subject, but whatever happened to the denham boys? I always thought Daniel was so cute.
i am not really sure, my brother used to hang out a little with them, considering, we were all neighbors.. i haven't seen any of them in forever....i wonder about them too, and they had a sister jenny, who at one time dated john when he was like 15 or so
yep

Richmond, KY

#8 Sep 7, 2008
the denhams live in somerset last i heard. saw daniel at nibroc... still cute as ever
Number Five

United States

#9 Sep 7, 2008
Didn't he used to be a cacher for the Reds?
friends

Somerset, KY

#10 Sep 8, 2008
Johns a good guy. Jason and Andy live in Nancy ( close to somerset). Not sure about Jenny and Daniel. Used to hang out with all of them growing up.
Barbara

Mayfield, KY

#11 Sep 8, 2008
friends wrote:
Johns a good guy. Jason and Andy live in Nancy ( close to somerset). Not sure about Jenny and Daniel. Used to hang out with all of them growing up.
I know John and he really is a great person. A real hard worker and has a great personality.

Since: Sep 08

Lynch, KY

#12 Sep 8, 2008
dope smoking, pill popping, meth snorting, pig screwing redneck. ask his boyfriend henderlight about him if you want to know anything. wife beater, no child support paying living with mommy low-life. how did that commercial go, if i work harder i can make more money so i can buy more coke....so i can work harder so i can make more money so i can buy more coke.
Don Henley

United States

#13 Sep 8, 2008
boyhowdy13 wrote:
dope smoking, pill popping, meth snorting, pig screwing redneck. ask his boyfriend henderlight about him if you want to know anything. wife beater, no child support paying living with mommy low-life. how did that commercial go, if i work harder i can make more money so i can buy more coke....so i can work harder so i can make more money so i can buy more coke.
Sounds like most of the rednecks around here.
way back when

Tellico Plains, TN

#14 Sep 13, 2008
I have known John for years and yes he has had some bumbs in the road of life but i'll tell you this he's on of the best friend's iv'e ever had we were all kinda crazy in the 80's jason and daniel does live in somerset great guy's jason was the hottiest guy in corbin he datied a girl named kim cole forever
ms sexy

AOL

#15 Sep 13, 2008
most definitely not my type.ask around you will learn.
rin tin tin

AOL

#16 Sep 13, 2008
All i got to say is good luck you'll need it.
violet

Mayfield, KY

#17 Sep 14, 2008
rin tin tin wrote:
All i got to say is good luck you'll need it.
So, I guess it's safe to say that John Bunch isn't a good guy to go out with? Someone told me that he beat his wife up pretty bad and that he doesn't visit with his children. Is that true?

Since: Sep 08

bend over, ky

#18 Sep 14, 2008
here is the real scoop..john bunch use run around mark henderlight and the drunk bunch AKA C.D.B
they all played softball together..needless to say they stayed high all the time!!! I have not heard a whole lot about him in years..I guess he ruined his name around here and had to leave for awhile...I am guessing is all!! Shoot at one piont in time i tought he died a few years ago...
You want the real scoop find mark henderlight..he will lie to ya for sure.....

Since: Sep 08

bend over, ky

#19 Sep 14, 2008
boyhowdy13 wrote:
dope smoking, pill popping, meth snorting, pig screwing redneck. ask his boyfriend henderlight about him if you want to know anything. wife beater, no child support paying living with mommy low-life. how did that commercial go, if i work harder i can make more money so i can buy more coke....so i can work harder so i can make more money so i can buy more coke.
Amen to that...you hit the nail on the head with that qoute....sorry we knew them
Donna

Hopkinsville, KY

#20 Sep 17, 2008
John has had his problems but he is a really nice guy he was friends with my uncle since I was a little kid you couldn't ask for a nice funnier person.
friends

Oak Grove, KY

#21 Sep 17, 2008
boyhowdy13 wrote:
dope smoking, pill popping, meth snorting, pig screwing redneck. ask his boyfriend henderlight about him if you want to know anything. wife beater, no child support paying living with mommy low-life. how did that commercial go, if i work harder i can make more money so i can buy more coke....so i can work harder so i can make more money so i can buy more coke.
I am sure if your name was behind this he has some really great things to say about you as well--I have knew john most of my like and I only have good--great things to say about him...As he is not perfect no one on this site is and as he might not have been the best husband he has had some pretty shitty wives!! Who knows this may be one of them....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 45 min Wisdom of Ages 172,985
Who sells .. 2 hr Gunner 2
Kentucky Barefoot (Sep '14) 3 hr ProfUK 3
Word Association (Mar '10) 3 hr Princess Hey 883
closed gas station beside toyota dealer on 25e 4 hr stag 5
Daily Bible Verse (Oct '12) 5 hr walk with God 1,841
What are some pretty baby names? (Aug '08) 11 hr Hee heeee 135

Corbin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corbin Mortgages