Should the ex grilfriend's mother be ...

Should the ex grilfriend's mother be calling the new girlfriend's boyfriend?

Posted in the Corbin Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Justa Wonderin

Somerset, KY

#1 Jan 10, 2009
To me I believe it wrong but I want to hear a few more people's opions on it so feel free to say anything.
what

Dyer, TN

#2 Jan 10, 2009
that doesnt make sense?
what

Dyer, TN

#3 Jan 10, 2009
Are you saying the ex boyfriend of her child?I mean talking to them is normal.They were part of the family probably once.If she calls him often that's a bit weird.
sfgh

London, KY

#4 Jan 10, 2009
?
lol

Corbin, KY

#5 Jan 10, 2009
So simple put, your ex's mom is calling you?

Umm.. Kind of weird if you all ended on a rough note. However, if you dated for awhile, got close to the family and are still friends with the ex, maybe she just wants to call and check in on you?

... Of course, she could be trying to get the scoop on the new girl too. Lol.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#6 Jan 10, 2009
This is somewhat off my usual course of topics to post on, but I hope my two cents help. I dated a girl for 2 years. I became really close with her entire family, particularly her mom and dad though. Her and I broke up on a very bad note. Her family still said I was part of the family, and always would be. I stay in touch with her mom and dad mainly. They are my friends and they care about me (and vice versa) regardless of what happened/happens between me and their daughter. So, if you all were close, this could be the case. If not though, I really don't know.
your wake up call

South Fulton, TN

#7 Jan 10, 2009
I use to go have coffee with my ex mother inlaw, wonder if that bothered the at the time girlfriend
of the ex.but me and my ex mother in law stayed close, i didnt do it just to be mean.
insight

Dyer, TN

#8 Jan 10, 2009
I have been in this kind of thing.I dated there daughter and after she broke up with me i had a really hard time with it.I could tell her mom anything and she was there for me she even yelled at me if shwe thought i made wrong choices.It was a pretty bad break up and now me and her daughter are friends again.So I dont know what i would have done without her mom.
bell end

Norwich, UK

#9 Jan 10, 2009
Jesus Is The Way wrote:
This is somewhat off my usual course of topics to post on, but I hope my two cents help. I dated a girl for 2 years. I became really close with her entire family, particularly her mom and dad though. Her and I broke up on a very bad note. Her family still said I was part of the family, and always would be. I stay in touch with her mom and dad mainly. They are my friends and they care about me (and vice versa) regardless of what happened/happens between me and their daughter. So, if you all were close, this could be the case. If not though, I really don't know.
betyou were banging her mom or mabe her dad on the side hope you were wearing a rubber
MY NAME IS EARL

Perry, MI

#10 Jan 11, 2009
love does funny things to one. i dated this girl and her parents didnt really know how to take me. figure that out, anyway her dad had this crazy look about him. so after a short time of her driving me nuts i had randy tell her that i drowned. you should have seen the look on her face. well inlaws can be nice and helpful at the same time.
Ex Wifey

London, KY

#11 Jan 11, 2009
I have been Divorced from the Ex~ Husband for about 14 year's now and his mother still call's me and we do keep in touch.We divorced on very bad terms. The new wife could not stand the fact that me and her still kept in touch and remained so close. The Ex~ Mother~ In~ Law wasen't to faund of the new wife from the beginning and I helped her to see that she really wasen't all that bad.Now they have a pretty good relationship but of course not one like she and I have. I have remarried myself and the Ex~ Moher~In~Law just loves him. When you are in a Family for a lengthy amount of time there becomes a bond with that Family and sometimes breaking that bond for someone else who has came into your life, is not always a good thing for you nor them. I hope this has helped you out in some way..
JJ Jenlins

Nashville, TN

#12 Jan 11, 2009
Lightning Strikes Everyday: Monkey Puke Of The MilleniumMonkey Puke Of The Millenium. My My! How the mighty have fallen. Prem Panicker shows us a live demo of how one can make a complete fool of himself....
hawkeyeview.blogspot.com/2008/01/monkey-puke-... - 87k - Cached - Similar pages
Michigan Stinger Scorpion Spoons Color: Monkey Puke Hologram ...Michigan Stinger Scorpion Spoons Color: Monkey Puke Hologram (XS59H) specs are available at MSN Shopping. Learn more about Michigan Stinger Scorpion Spoons ...
shopping.msn.com/specs/michigan-stinger-scorp... ...- 30k - Cached - Similar pages
Blue Monkey Puke Glow(Mag) blue monkey puke [DWM1357]-$4.75 ...Feb 19, 2007 ... Notifications. Notify me of updates to this product. Notify me of updates to Blue Monkey Puke Glow(Mag). Tell A Friend ...
www.portcitiestackle.com/index.php... - 29k - Cached - Similar pages
Tackle & Bait - Spoon Lures - Original Willy Fishing Lure - Monkey ...Original Willy Fishing Lure - Monkey Puke[166]. Spoon Lures : Original Willy Fishing Lure - Monkey Puke.+ Enlarge. Our 100 Series Little Willy fishing lure ...
https://secure.outdoorwizard.com/catalog/prod... - 31k - Cached - Similar pages
Reaper Magnum Monkey Puke Silver SpoonFishing spoons fishing lures and baits. Fishing tackle for trolling casting and jigging saltwater and freshwater fish. Buy 4 lures and get 1 free.
www.badgertackle.com/servlet/the-34/fishing-l... - 12k - Cached - Similar pages
Compare Reef Runner Little Ripper Monkey Puke (59) Prices - Shop ...Reef Runner Little Ripper Monkey Puke (59).$5 -$5 Compare Prices from 4 Store( s). Product rating: 0.0 out of 5 stars. Full Product Details ...
www.mysimon.com/9015-11034_8-31067290.html - 88k - Cached - Similar pages
MSN Emoticons & MSN Display Pictures for MSN Messenger FREE downloadmonkey puke. Description. Tags. Date, 04.12.2003 08:18. Rating, 4.57 (7 Vote(s)). Added by, dwergs. Author: Comment:. There are no comments for this image ...
msn.mess.be/details.php?image_ id=8856 - 15k - Cached - Similar pages
Painting Gallery 1Matt Moores. Gallery 1 Gallery 2 Gallery 3 Illustration Illustration2 Watercolor1 Watercolor2 Watercolor2 Drawings Sketches Sketches2 ...
www.flyingmonkeypuke.com/ - 6k - Cached - Similar pages
JJ Jenlins

Nashville, TN

#13 Jan 11, 2009
1 bank... 4 min in fectedBRI... 1
why WAS BRITTONY JOHNSON ARRESTED WITH NEEDLE I... 6 min in fectedBRI... 1
bronson neace 7 min fired-up 70
Corbin Drivers 9 min Don 24
Knox-Whitley Animal Shelter 10 min know her 272
Firestone,Williamsburg Plastics ,Ect. 15 min Very Concernd 1
Should the ex grilfriend's mother be calling th... 27 min MY NAME IS EARL 10
bad breath man 29 min JJ Jenlins 10
Carol that worked at Davids steak house 29 min know people 2
Wanting a one night stand 31 min she 26
Laurel Lake rumor 33 min JJ Jenlins 43
why IS BRITTONY JOHNSON HIDING FROM THE LAW???? 52 min JJ Jenlins 10
New Wave internet/phone 1 hr spelling bee 16
Bob Waggoner and Debra Vaughn 1 hr wonder 27
gary's pawn shop 1 hr john 14
what happened to shannon hinkle 1 hr classmate 1
unite what are we? 1 hr john 14
Vangent Losers 1 hr sick of it 27
TheTimesTribune.com , Corbin, KY - Police Report... 2 hr Ragin Reggie 14
Please answer this about a Reward..... 3 hr cool lanny 2
jenny wells 3 hr bull 4
to everybody knows kim blevins 3 hr very true 49
CHS deceased alumni 4 hr sad 85
info on Travis Thacker 4 hr info 1
Rick Blankenship 4 hr laina 68
biggest rat of corbin 5 hr very true 312
hey does anybody no april chadwell or crystal b...(from Jun '08) 5 hr very true 14
where is brittany saylor 5 hr charles 1
sonnys bbq 5 hr brittany 55
cj (from mcdonalds) 6 hr wondering 1
I hate queers 6 hr creep 26
Have you ever banged a fat woman 6 hr JustaAngel1488 25
have u seen jeff gomez 7 hr corbingirl1 10
Karaoke 7 hr get the facts 15
timothy wright 7 hr a friend 1
Legend Suzuki 7 hr dalegribble 52
Poll: Should Tony Pietrowski be fired? 8 hr Fan 80
Doctor Office At Krogers 8 hr Last Hope 15
Megan Davis 8 hr ppp 69
crystal rose 8 hr a friend 9
pastor lee 8 hr ZappaCrappa 33
your wake up call

South Fulton, TN

#14 Jan 11, 2009
does all that mean something?
Justa Wonderin

Somerset, KY

#15 Jan 11, 2009
I would understand if they know him for a long time, because that would make sence. But he has only knew the mother and long ans the daughter and that has been a little under a year. Yeah the did, well somewhat end on a bad note. They still call him, well they(the mother and the daughter) did once when I was around, just to say they missed him. It kind of shocked me, because they had been through for a while and he even had someone after those two had broke up...Now he's with me and they still call. It may not be something, but I wouldn't want MY mother to call my ex if he had a new girlfriend and say that she misses him and other things along those lines.
sweets

AOL

#16 Jan 11, 2009
I was friends with one of my ex's mom. She was a very nice lady and I enjoyed talking to her. It was a problem for the ex because his new girlfriend had a problem with it. I didn't remain friends with her to stay close to him, I was the one who broke it off. His mother and I decided to limit our talks and stuff because of that. I thought it was very immature of the new girlfriend, since I had no contact with him (he was never mentioned in any of our conversations). On another side, I could see how the girlfriend might have felt threatened. To the topic at hand, I guess it depends on your circumstances.
sweets

AOL

#17 Jan 11, 2009
That last post you put does make it sound a bit suspicious :) Sounds like she got hooked and can't move on. The sad part is, her mother is helping her stay in the past. Scary!
HOW ABOUT THIS

Fairborn, OH

#18 Jan 11, 2009
My Mother-in-Law still calls and hangs out with my husbands ex-girlfriend. EVEN THO we are married now. I know it sucks. His ex-girlfriend is always over at him moms house when we go there. :S

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#19 Jan 11, 2009
I can't say I'm surprised. I post something to just talk, offer my thoughts, and look at the response I received. Pathetic de-evolved pieces of human trash. F*ck you. Here, let me go back to my norm. God can burn in Hell. We can shovel coals on each other to stay warm. And mankind will join Us.
Justa Wonderin

Somerset, KY

#20 Jan 11, 2009
sweets wrote:
That last post you put does make it sound a bit suspicious :) Sounds like she got hooked and can't move on. The sad part is, her mother is helping her stay in the past. Scary!
I totally agree! To me that makes so much since! But is it right for her to call and leave comments and things where I can see?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 min DISSIDENT 166,317
Bisexual Women 2 hr Sasha 11
Commonwealth's Attorney 2 hr Nutt 6
Deandra Cornett (Feb '16) 4 hr Gangster 14
Best Chili Bun In the Tri County Area? (Dec '10) 8 hr South Ward Wildcats 58
Chick fil A is coming to Corbin (Jan '13) 9 hr Not from here 48
Suttons 9 hr Teresa gregory 1
What happened to Trae Pennington? 16 hr arliss johnson 23

Corbin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corbin Mortgages