Nibroc Pageant 09
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
pageant mamma

Kennett, MO

#1 Aug 8, 2009
Congratulations to all the Nibroc Pageant winners!!
wondering

Winchester, KY

#2 Aug 8, 2009
who were they?
pagaent goer

Georgetown, KY

#3 Aug 8, 2009
2nd runner up went Woolum, 1st runner went to Norvel, & I forgot the girl's name who won it. She was stunningly beautiful. She looked like a Miss America contestant, dark hair, dark skin in a white evening gown. Anybody remember her name?
Runner ups were

Dyer, TN

#4 Aug 8, 2009
Tiffany Woolum from N. Laurel 2nd runner up
Courtney Norvell from Corbin High School 1st runner up.

Winner Tara Epling. Barbourville High School
Wondering

Winchester, KY

#5 Aug 9, 2009
Who won in the teen categories?
Anita

Ripley, TN

#6 Aug 9, 2009
Wondering wrote:
A pretty little girl who lives in Berea but whose dad lives in Corbin.
Never Mind

Winchester, KY

#7 Aug 9, 2009
The Junior Miss Nibroc .....Kaitlyn Tompkins
Her Dad and Grandparents live in Corbin.
Pageant Mom

Carrie, KY

#8 Aug 10, 2009
Wondering wrote:
Madison and Bailee Okuma won Pre-teen divison they tied so they gave it to both of them.
Pageant Mom

Carrie, KY

#9 Aug 10, 2009
pagaent goer wrote:
2nd runner up went Woolum, 1st runner went to Norvel, & I forgot the girl's name who won it. She was stunningly beautiful. She looked like a Miss America contestant, dark hair, dark skin in a white evening gown. Anybody remember her name?
Tara Epling. She is a beautiful girl
ky momma

United States

#10 Aug 10, 2009
Who won in the little girls categories?
interested

United States

#11 Aug 10, 2009
Is there any Nibroc pageant pictures or a list of winners in the Times Tribune today?
viewer

South Fulton, TN

#12 Aug 10, 2009
addison williams won it for most beautiful i heard someone talking about her at the news journal today but she didn't win queen how does them padgents work looks to me like the winner would be most beautiful or handsome
Anita

Ripley, TN

#13 Aug 10, 2009
interested wrote:
Is there any Nibroc pageant pictures or a list of winners in the Times Tribune today?
No. Believe it or not, nobody from the local newspapers were even in attendance to take pictures. How embarrassing to the local news coverage!
Pageant mom

United States

#14 Aug 10, 2009
ky momma wrote:
Who won in the little girls categories?
Presley Reeves won the 2 year old category and Kennadi Reese Carson won the overall.
Corbin contestants

Dyer, TN

#15 Aug 10, 2009
I thought Courtney Norvell, Lindsey Sizemore, and Macy Begley were excellent contestants.

Norvell was 1st runner up, but she was a 10 in swimsuit,and overall stage presence. She had my vote the entire night.
Never Mind

Cynthiana, KY

#16 Aug 10, 2009
There were 2 pictures in the Corbin Times today. So I guess someone was there.
was there

South Fulton, TN

#17 Aug 10, 2009
trent knuckles was there because his daughter was in it i seen him taking pictures he works for the news journal
pageant mamma

Kennett, MO

#18 Aug 11, 2009
Rylee Spray won Infant Miss Nibroc 09.
opinionator

Corbin, KY

#19 Aug 11, 2009
It is one thing for teens and older girls, but beauty pageants for little kids is dam n child abuse. The picture in the Times shows a nine month old baby who is absolutely a doll, but clueless to what the heck is happening around her. The mother looked beyond excited, but the "winner" IS A BABY. The article went on to say who had best hair, smile, blah blah blah. To teach children from birth that there is glory in being judged on looks is mean and it does NOTHING to teach real values. Not to mention the fact that it is a FACT that perverts attend those things like Baptist preachers attend free chicken dinners. It is child abuse.
Just so U know

Winchester, KY

#20 Aug 11, 2009
How is it child abuse? To let your child know that he or she is beautiful!! I know that everyone thinks their child is the most beautiful, but truth be know some kids are just by far prettier than others! My kids have been in pageants and to be honest they have not won them all, but as long as THEY want to do it I have no problem with it! It has taught my daughter how to carry herself with poise and grace! I agree that it is wrong to force your child to do it and some people do that! I think that if the child wants to do it let em!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 11 min Viewer 178,015
Daily Bible Verse (Oct '12) 3 hr walk with God 1,924
Judy hicks 6 hr jose 29
Felts music place 7 hr Henry smith 2
Commonwealth Attorney 9 hr Sam 13
Mark Gilbert. URRC 9 hr Truth hurts 1
Angela Carr 10 hr mation 2

Corbin Jobs

Personal Finance

Corbin Mortgages