free cockatiels
april

Murray, KY

#1 Feb 4, 2010
I have three cockatiels that I am willing to give away..if you are interested email me at [email protected]
bird lover

Manchester, KY

#2 Feb 5, 2010
i would like some more information on the birds. Are they in good health, are they molting,do they try to speak or whistle,how old are they and not to be prying but why are you giving them away.Do they tolerate temperature controlled rooms okay?
love them

United States

#3 Feb 5, 2010
bird lover wrote:
i would like some more information on the birds. Are they in good health, are they molting,do they try to speak or whistle,how old are they and not to be prying but why are you giving them away.Do they tolerate temperature controlled rooms okay?
I would love to know the same things.
love them

United States

#4 Feb 5, 2010
tell us tell us do you really have some birds to give away or are you just being mean? i am dieing to hear from you.
Uhm

Winchester, KY

#5 Feb 5, 2010
Have you tried to contact her through the E-mail she left?
april

Murray, KY

#6 Feb 5, 2010
sorry, someone came an picked them up today.
Tracey C

United States

#7 Apr 13, 2011
I have 2 cockatiels to give away. They are a young pair that have recently mated and actually dropped 1 egg in the cage. I have 5 total and due to allergies in the family I am reluctantly down sizing. They have been hand raised and the parents came from a reputable breeder, Hartman Aviary in Sunbury Ohio. Please contact me : [email protected] if interested.
Jessica

Corbin, KY

#8 Apr 21, 2011
Hey do you still have those cockatiels?
Rachel

Howey In The Hills, FL

#9 Nov 23, 2011
I have 1 cockatiel she needs a friend I am desperate to find 1 please help me find her a friend
Rachel

Howey In The Hills, FL

#10 Nov 23, 2011
She is in good health Very playful And very spirited Love everyone Hate to be alone
sam grant

Rochdale, UK

#11 May 10, 2012
Hiya have you still got those cocatiels i am looking for one myself and were do u live if u still got them plz feel free to ring or text me or email me my email address is [email protected] thanks and my mobile is 07508803950

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min Paul 163,820
who is she 1 hr Single daddy 5
Foodstamps 2 hr pam 10
Judy Hicks 2 hr pam 4
used above ground swimming pool for sale? (May '12) 2 hr pam 69
Daily Bible Verse (Oct '12) 7 hr Walk with God 1,545
how to complain against csx (Oct '10) 7 hr Jaydog 76

Corbin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance