april

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2010

I have three cockatiels that I am willing to give away..if you are interested email me at mi_313140@hotmail.com
bird lover

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2010

i would like some more information on the birds. Are they in good health, are they molting,do they try to speak or whistle,how old are they and not to be prying but why are you giving them away.Do they tolerate temperature controlled rooms okay?
love them

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2010

bird lover wrote:
i would like some more information on the birds. Are they in good health, are they molting,do they try to speak or whistle,how old are they and not to be prying but why are you giving them away.Do they tolerate temperature controlled rooms okay?
I would love to know the same things.
love them

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2010

tell us tell us do you really have some birds to give away or are you just being mean? i am dieing to hear from you.
Uhm

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2010

Have you tried to contact her through the E-mail she left?
april

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2010

sorry, someone came an picked them up today.
Tracey C

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2011

I have 2 cockatiels to give away. They are a young pair that have recently mated and actually dropped 1 egg in the cage. I have 5 total and due to allergies in the family I am reluctantly down sizing. They have been hand raised and the parents came from a reputable breeder, Hartman Aviary in Sunbury Ohio. Please contact me : mtjjcarter@aol.com if interested.
Jessica

Williamsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2011

Hey do you still have those cockatiels?
Rachel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2011

I have 1 cockatiel she needs a friend I am desperate to find 1 please help me find her a friend
Rachel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2011

She is in good health Very playful And very spirited Love everyone Hate to be alone
sam grant

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2012

Hiya have you still got those cocatiels i am looking for one myself and were do u live if u still got them plz feel free to ring or text me or email me my email address is samgrant737@googlemail.com thanks and my mobile is 07508803950

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

49 Users are viewing the Corbin Forum right now

Search the Corbin Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 min Mike Duquette 122,967
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 21 min amy 138,831
Stolen kids toys 1 hr Opinions 3
I'm looking for a party planner in Corbin,KY 1 hr Unknown 3
For Henry. I hope u see this. 1 hr Ditto 1
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 2 hr hum 81,227
Bob Terrell 4 hr Really 6
•••
•••
•••
•••

Corbin Jobs

•••
•••