sheena gibson and josh shelby

sheena gibson and josh shelby

Posted in the Corbin Forum

jakeleg

Richmond, KY

#1 Aug 10, 2011
their ratting
special agents just left neighbors house

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#2 Aug 10, 2011
So you were ignorant enough to think they wouldnt?
jailtracker 2

Corbin, KY

#3 Aug 10, 2011
Good I hope they are ratting. Personally I would like to see all dope heads turn on one another, less drugs on the street and possibly in my kids hands the better !!
Couldnt agree mroe

London, KY

#4 Aug 10, 2011
I agree jailtracker 2..... I wish they would start making a list of the dope heads and the dealers and get them all busted.
wondering

Somerset, KY

#5 Aug 21, 2011
she can rat on her self that low life bitch. i would not piss on her if she was on FIRE.she a lier.cheat and think her shit doesn't stink along with her mother the old bleach blond that broke up a few marriages well good luck you need to dry you fat ass out...and the old mom keep a stach of pills around for her need's also..
LOL

Port Washington, NY

#6 Aug 22, 2011
wondering wrote:
she can rat on her self that low life bitch. i would not piss on her if she was on FIRE.she a lier.cheat and think her shit doesn't stink along with her mother the old bleach blond that broke up a few marriages well good luck you need to dry you fat ass out...and the old mom keep a stach of pills around for her need's also..
You talking about her fat, horse head mom Gloria Taylor? At least I think the home wrecking skank is a Taylor now. Wonder what diseases she has passed on to him and his obese kids.
haha

London, KY

#7 Aug 22, 2011
im glad they got caught.
Yuck

United States

#8 Aug 23, 2011
She is trash, always has been, right along with her big slut buddy Kelda Messer. Those girl's are nothing but TROUBLE.... Simple
wondering

Somerset, KY

#9 Aug 30, 2011
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>You talking about her fat, horse head mom Gloria Taylor? At least I think the home wrecking skank is a Taylor now. Wonder what diseases she has passed on to him and his obese kids.
Who thinks her shit dont stink o country girl that had nothing growing up all she knew how to do was break up marriages and have different kids by several men WHO..
What

Valparaiso, IN

#10 Sep 13, 2011
What do you all know about Gloria Taylor?
Redhounds

Pflugerville, TX

#11 Sep 13, 2011
Look people why don't you all get a life and stop slandering people. Gloria is a great person. What her daughter does isn't her fault. So why don't you low lives go get a JOB.. Stop sitting on the computer drawing welfare and food stamps. You all have way to much time on your hands. Get a life and seriously get a job. Stop worrying about other people's lives.. Good lord only idiots in Corbin act like this.
jungle judy

Lexington, KY

#12 Sep 13, 2011
gloria is still having kids
she was always hot and fertile
concern mom

Somerset, KY

#13 Oct 1, 2011
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>Who thinks her shit dont stink o country girl that had nothing growing up all she knew how to do was break up marriages and have different kids by several men WHO..
I just wondering if she knows who those childern belong to .Plus, She spent all the money to bring another one into this world that she should be paying attention to the ones she already had !
Enough is enough

United States

#14 Oct 1, 2011
Look "Concern mom". You are some low life bitch bringing someone's innocent child in on this. You better watch your mouth. Don't run your dicksucker behind a computer. Put your real name on here, if your gonna run your mouth like that. I wish I knew who you was cause I would catch you out and stomp your ass. So get off your FAT ass and go do something besides sit on the computer talking trash about GOOD PEOPLE.
LMAO

Madisonville, KY

#15 Oct 2, 2011
This is good stuff
Emily

Jackson, KY

#16 Oct 2, 2011
Enough is enough wrote:
Look "Concern mom". You are some low life bitch bringing someone's innocent child in on this. You better watch your mouth. Don't run your dicksucker behind a computer. Put your real name on here, if your gonna run your mouth like that. I wish I knew who you was cause I would catch you out and stomp your ass. So get off your FAT ass and go do something besides sit on the computer talking trash about GOOD PEOPLE.
Why don't YOU put your real name on here &#264;unt.
concern mom

Somerset, KY

#17 Oct 13, 2011
LMAO wrote:
This is good stuff
Boy the truth Hurts..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Peachy Melton 19 min Nobody 3
best boobs in corbin (Nov '09) 2 hr Big hammer 10
brass headboard for full size bed 4 sale (Nov '12) 6 hr Patricia Garner 5
Daily Bible Verse (Oct '12) 14 hr Walk with God 1,193
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 16 hr I believe 148,165
Kelly Messer 20 hr Trevor Earl Blevins 11
Best place to eat in Corbin 22 hr Smiling Sam 6
23 blast movie. What a joke! (Mar '12) May 2 Mycuda 194
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corbin Mortgages