Good Hope Baptist Church

Good Hope Baptist Church

Posted in the Corbin Forum

Concerned

Mayfield, KY

#1 Sep 11, 2008
Does anyone know what happened at Good Hope Baptist Church? I missed for about a month because I was sick.I went back and alot of people that I knew had left..I asked some of the members what happened,but it was closed mouth on this one...Just wondering what happened there. I really like this church...
jesus freak

Murray, KY

#3 Sep 22, 2008
yes, a member had been illegally paying the pastors bills, and the pastor kept smooching off of the members, and the church goers just felt like they weren't being treated fairly, and he played favorites over everyone, and there were a lot of inside jobs going on at the time.....this is proven to be true....i'm a member who left
Concerned

Mayfield, KY

#4 Sep 23, 2008
Concerned wrote:
Does anyone know what happened at Good Hope Baptist Church? I missed for about a month because I was sick.I went back and alot of people that I knew had left..I asked some of the members what happened,but it was closed mouth on this one...Just wondering what happened there. I really like this church...
Thank you for telling me what was going on...I didn't get a good vibe when I went there...
nobody

United States

#5 Sep 29, 2008
where is this chuech at...want to make sure i dont attend.
slim

Richmond, KY

#6 Apr 14, 2011
What is that Church like?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 41 min spaceship 148,113
Best place to eat in Corbin 54 min Fmartin 3
Gay Corbin (Sep '08) 4 hr Twink 171
horse racing track 6 hr love some dumplins 64
Gutters? 12 hr New homeowner 4
The twist and shout new restaurant 14 hr blacklisted 44
james day of williamsburg (Jun '09) 16 hr his friend 13
23 blast movie. What a joke! (Mar '12) Apr 27 Lynn 190
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corbin Mortgages