sean messer n lcdc for murder

Posted in the Corbin Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
sad

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Oct 23, 2012
Just heard that he had murdered his girlfriend last night. Stabbed her n the face & body numerous times. This young girl 24 years old I think had four children one being his. All this is here say so far but he is on jail tracker at lcdc for murder. Anyone know what happened? I pray for her family and especially her children. So sad if this is true.
hey

London, KY

#2 Oct 23, 2012
sad wrote:
Just heard that he had murdered his girlfriend last night. Stabbed her n the face & body numerous times. This young girl 24 years old I think had four children one being his. All this is here say so far but he is on jail tracker at lcdc for murder. Anyone know what happened? I pray for her family and especially her children. So sad if this is true.
Yes it's true saw it on the news go to London topix they are talking more about it there listed under stabbing
sorry

South Fulton, TN

#3 Oct 23, 2012
it is very true and two of her children witnessed the whole thing. http://www.lex18.com/news/victim-s-father-say...

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#4 Oct 23, 2012
they might put his tail in the ground for that
meme

United States

#5 Oct 29, 2012
She was 25yrs old with 4 kids she was a good girl his ass needs to be under the jail
true

Winchester, KY

#6 Oct 29, 2012
it was because she spent money on grocerys and he got mad because he was wanting to buy pills with the money that is a fact
Me :)

Louisville, KY

#7 Oct 30, 2012
true wrote:
it was because she spent money on grocerys and he got mad because he was wanting to buy pills with the money that is a fact
That's not true, she spent money on McDonald's not groceries and he wanted to spend it on pills. It was all over the news!
meme

United States

#8 Oct 30, 2012
The saddest part of all is the children thay have to grow up without a mom. I couldn't image how that would be

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#9 Oct 30, 2012
He has always been a huge loser
DEAD END

Naples, FL

#10 Nov 1, 2012
If it was so bad why did she stay
Wonder

Whitewater, WI

#11 Nov 1, 2012
Answering Machine wrote:
He has always been a huge loser
Oh, just like Ian McClain.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#12 Nov 1, 2012
Wonder wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, just like Ian McClain.
maybe, I don't know the McClain
Love

Paris, KY

#13 Nov 1, 2012
What's wrong with Ian? Why you bringing him into this?
Wonder

Woodstock, IL

#14 Nov 1, 2012
Because he is/ was a pillhead
omg

United States

#15 Nov 5, 2012
meme wrote:
She was 25yrs old with 4 kids she was a good girl his ass needs to be under the jail
if robbing people blind of their personal belonings, and would rather take drugs than be with her children is a good person then i would hate to see your defition of a bad one
Wonder

Woodstock, IL

#16 Nov 5, 2012
omg wrote:
<quoted text>if robbing people blind of their personal belonings, and would rather take drugs than be with her children is a good person then i would hate to see your defition of a bad one
I would hate to see your report card.
remember

Stoughton, WI

#17 Nov 5, 2012
Wonder wrote:
<quoted text>
I would hate to see your report card.
Amen
Blue

Mayfield, KY

#18 Nov 11, 2012
DEAD END wrote:
If it was so bad why did she stay
Out of fear. Apparently you have never been in an abusive relationship. These abusive people will make you believe if you leave them they will kill you or your family. Fear.
Furniture for sale

Flat Lick, KY

#19 Nov 15, 2012
I have got a couch and chair for sale also a maytag clothes Dryer, and Electric range that I would like to sale if anyone is interested in it, comment and let me know and I will tell you about it.
Furniture for sale

Flat Lick, KY

#20 Nov 15, 2012
Sorry, I didn't mean to put this on the wrong page.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
$500.00 reward 1 hr I Hate Thieves 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr ChromiuMan 174,822
Lets Play Word Association! (Oct '08) 2 hr Princess Hey 1,067
drop a word, then add a word (Sep '10) 3 hr Princess Hey 2,664
Word Association (Mar '10) 3 hr Princess Hey 983
Bryan Bowling has been seeing my friends wife 4 hr Janet 1
Phelps music place 9 hr Drugsandhugs 9

Corbin Jobs

Personal Finance

Corbin Mortgages