want to know

Middlesboro, KY

#1 Feb 14, 2010
Does anyone know anything about the cashiers at walmart? There is one girl in paticular that I am wanting to know about but I do not know her name. Shes smoking hot, looks to be in her mid 20's maybe younger. She has dark brown hair and an awesome smile. Everytime I go to talk to her she looks busy so I have never found the time. I know that she normally works later, because I see her alot around 9-10 at night. Wish I had more details about her to help with my search but I dont.
Arnie

Winchester, KY

#2 Feb 15, 2010
"Super hot" pretty much rules out all the cashiers I've ever seen there.
pointer

Middlesboro, KY

#3 Feb 15, 2010
i hope your not talking bout my wife lol jk
I agree

United States

#4 Feb 15, 2010
I think I know about the girl your talking about she is really pretty and about 5'3! She wears her hair up and is always smiling and talking to people through her line! I think she has kids,I heard her talking about them one night. If you want to know if she is married ask her or look at her hand and see if she is wearing a ring!I never really looked
LOL

London, KY

#5 Feb 15, 2010
you guys need some glasses
sandalwood

Middlesboro, KY

#6 Feb 17, 2010
I have seen a few hot girls there. One of the girls names is Stacy I think. Shes around 20ish.
yeah we know

Middlesboro, KY

#7 Feb 17, 2010
her name is donna. she is married and has three kids.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Johnny Wheels is a rip off! (May '12) 1 hr burnt as well 41
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Marie 143,195
Jessica steely 3 hr Andy 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 6 hr No Repub 727
marriage licenses 9 hr gotojail 2
High School Football (Aug '13) 10 hr shady 5
girls who dip (Aug '08) 11 hr jamielee 46
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Corbin Mortgages