Comments
1 - 20 of 77 Comments Last updated Oct 30, 2009
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
da beast at meece

Somerset, KY

#1 Aug 16, 2009
i really belive its time to play boys. meece will be back for revenge on everyone just beacuse we feel like it! go briar jumpers.
the name is

Tyner, KY

#2 Oct 8, 2009
Just heard news that Corbin's 7th grade team made playoffs and that they play Jackson Co. on October 17. Corbin better be ready. I've seen Jackson's 7th grade team in action. They are very good. This ought to be a great game
a football fan

Middlesboro, KY

#3 Oct 8, 2009
hey who knows who has won between north laurel and meece ? corbins 8th grade gets who ever wins.
mr redhound

Middlesboro, KY

#4 Oct 8, 2009
a football fan wrote:
hey who knows who has won between north laurel and meece ? corbins 8th grade gets who ever wins.
I heard they were tied up at the half tonight. GO NORTH!!
Jumper Fan

Corbin, KY

#5 Oct 8, 2009
Sorry mr redhound, Mece won pulling away...See ya Tuesday!
U bet it is

Tyner, KY

#6 Oct 9, 2009
when does Corbin's 7th grade play again?
redhound93

Winchester, KY

#7 Oct 11, 2009
U bet it is wrote:
when does Corbin's 7th grade play again?
play on tues. havent heard who we play...winner of meece/SL...i heard SL but not for sure but will definitly know tonight....we dont care who we face because we are ready for anyone!GO HOUNDS!!!!!
U bet it is

Tyner, KY

#8 Oct 13, 2009
redhound93 wrote:
<quoted text>play on tues. havent heard who we play...winner of meece/SL...i heard SL but not for sure but will definitly know tonight....we dont care who we face because we are ready for anyone!GO HOUNDS!!!!!
Who won?
hounds

Corbin, KY

#9 Oct 13, 2009
U bet it is wrote:
<quoted text> Who won?
corbin 14 meece 12 corbin 7th beat south by a bunch
mr redhound

Middlesboro, KY

#10 Oct 13, 2009
U bet it is wrote:
<quoted text> Who won?
Conference champs!! both grades, off to state! It was a very well coached game plan. The 7th grade came in against South laurel and RAN over them 32-6! Jackson scouts in the stand trying to get a peek at our boys. But a peek will not do!!! Jackson no hard feelings, But this BUS is heading to state!! and you just happen to be in the way! But really good luck we like a GOOD game!! THE 8TH GRADE, Meece came in fired up ! Their boys looked good , They came to play! NO WIN!, Meece hats off to you, Well coached, And a Great bunch of boys! But CORBIN showed what tradition we have! The coaches are amazing, They simply are the BEST!! A defensive battle to the end, But corbin has a special group of kids on that team. And they are friends, trust, when you got that, look out! Southern, same bus!! sorry, but state is waiting!! good luck! have a safe trip!! What a game, Corbin 14-1 Meece- 12. GREAT game guys. Good luck in playoffs, You should take your side of the bracket! GO HOUNDS!
Go Hounds

Louisville, KY

#11 Oct 13, 2009
Can anyone tell me where I can go online and get a bracket for the Middle School Playoffs...someone had one at tonights game but he got his from a friend. I did see where they were playing Southern Pulaski on the 17th but I didnt know where or what time. Thanks
mr redhound

Middlesboro, KY

#12 Oct 13, 2009
Go Hounds wrote:
Can anyone tell me where I can go online and get a bracket for the Middle School Playoffs...someone had one at tonights game but he got his from a friend. I did see where they were playing Southern Pulaski on the 17th but I didnt know where or what time. Thanks
Its at home Saturday ,time I dont know! The bracket papers a friend copied them off the computer him self.He passed a few around! if you see one ask someone were it came from we will get you one.
U bet it is

Tyner, KY

#13 Oct 14, 2009
mr redhound wrote:
<quoted text>Conference champs!! both grades, off to state! It was a very well coached game plan. The 7th grade came in against South laurel and RAN over them 32-6! Jackson scouts in the stand trying to get a peek at our boys. But a peek will not do!!! Jackson no hard feelings, But this BUS is heading to state!! and you just happen to be in the way! But really good luck we like a GOOD game!! THE 8TH GRADE, Meece came in fired up ! Their boys looked good , They came to play! NO WIN!, Meece hats off to you, Well coached, And a Great bunch of boys! But CORBIN showed what tradition we have! The coaches are amazing, They simply are the BEST!! A defensive battle to the end, But corbin has a special group of kids on that team. And they are friends, trust, when you got that, look out! Southern, same bus!! sorry, but state is waiting!! good luck! have a safe trip!! What a game, Corbin 14-1 Meece- 12. GREAT game guys. Good luck in playoffs, You should take your side of the bracket! GO HOUNDS!
the Jackson game is going to be great. From what I hear Jackson is big,fast, and throw the ball all over the field. The Jackson Co kids have only gave up 8 points all year
Corbin fan

Corbin, KY

#14 Oct 14, 2009
Congratulations to both CMS teams and good luck to a very good Meece team in the playoffs.
gametime

Versailles, KY

#15 Oct 14, 2009
8th at noon and 7th at 2....goodluck boys!!!
junior

Winchester, KY

#16 Oct 14, 2009
GO Hounds!!!!!!!!!!
redhound93

Winchester, KY

#17 Oct 15, 2009
U bet it is wrote:
<quoted text> the Jackson game is going to be great. From what I hear Jackson is big,fast, and throw the ball all over the field. The Jackson Co kids have only gave up 8 points all year
Have they played anyone significant...just curious
the name is

Tyner, KY

#18 Oct 15, 2009
redhound93 wrote:
<quoted text>Have they played anyone significant...just curious
thats right keep looking over us. I've seen your post in the Jackson topix....2 years ago in little league baseball you over looked us then the coach of that team, Kevin Terry, was quoted in the newspaper that he got the best possilbe draw in Jackson Co....final score Jackson 7- Corbin 5
So go ahead write al ya want and keep over looking us. I'm not going to get on here and say were are going to beat Corbin, I'm just saying don't take us lightly....If you all wasn't so worried then why was an Asst coach for Corbin at our game tonite? And yes he was there cause an asst for Jackson was talking to him about moving the game to Union College
knows

Middlesboro, KY

#19 Oct 16, 2009
the name is wrote:
<quoted text> thats right keep looking over us. I've seen your post in the Jackson topix....2 years ago in little league baseball you over looked us then the coach of that team, Kevin Terry, was quoted in the newspaper that he got the best possilbe draw in Jackson Co....final score Jackson 7- Corbin 5
So go ahead write al ya want and keep over looking us. I'm not going to get on here and say were are going to beat Corbin, I'm just saying don't take us lightly....If you all wasn't so worried then why was an Asst coach for Corbin at our game tonite? And yes he was there cause an asst for Jackson was talking to him about moving the game to Union College
Well I know all the coaches pretty well and know that they are not overlooking anyone they know no matter who they are playing they have to get ready and play there game so we will just see who is the better team on sat. Go Hounds!!!!
the name is

Tyner, KY

#20 Oct 16, 2009
knows wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I know all the coaches pretty well and know that they are not overlooking anyone they know no matter who they are playing they have to get ready and play there game so we will just see who is the better team on sat. Go Hounds!!!!
Your right on that. I'm sure the coaches are not. Heck one was at our game last night against Breathitt. It's just all the ones on the outside thats making the braggs. Yeah Corbin has beat South and Rock pretty hard we know that. I've never seen Corbin play but going by reputation the winner if this game has great shot at the tittle. We are only a four year program. We've beat a good Breathitt team twice. You asst coach will agree with I'm about to say ...that Breathitt team we beat last night was an 8th grade squad.
We have beat Estill 30-0 Powell 22-0 Foley 38-0 Mccreary co 40-0 and they gave up at the half. Our conference would not play us. Casey Co along with Clark Moores of Richmond cancelled and would not play us.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 13 min Dale 151,088
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 16 min BCB 1,208
Get a job 57 min Fed Up 5
I hate my ex husbands girlfriend 1 hr Frogman 35
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Curious 130,466
NEED a mobile home mover 2 hr needgoodrenters 1
CB's Roadhouse 2 hr cost 7
•••
•••

Corbin Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••