dead beat mothers
alicia

Winchester, KY

#1 Sep 25, 2011
i have a list for you,
sasha nantz
catrina bunch
sebrina eatton, rather do pills than take care of thier kids. P.O.S they are. But they will have to answer for that one day
really

United States

#2 Sep 25, 2011
You don't have yours either, jack @ss!!!
yes yes

Dexter, MO

#3 Sep 25, 2011
ma maw does
fo sho

Somerset, KY

#4 Sep 26, 2011
alicia wrote:
i have a list for you,
sasha nantz
catrina bunch
sebrina eatton, rather do pills than take care of thier kids. P.O.S they are. But they will have to answer for that one day
You con't have your kids either, bitch! I wonder why. Could it be because you have NO stability! You change jobs more often than you change your nasty underwear! You move every other month, sometimes twice in the same month. Not to mention the fact that you're a hopeless alcoholic! So, why don't you just stay off of this site trying to dog other people out when you're a class A pice of shit!
kateghopper

Williamsport, PA

#5 Oct 8, 2011
trish

London, KY

#6 Oct 8, 2011
Melissa knight (SKIPPY)
pill head moms

Richmond, KY

#7 Oct 9, 2011
Drug head moms make me sooo sick I could puke in my ouwn mouth!! If you can't be a mom to your kids & not be a burden on the government, or your parents who obviously did oh so well the first time with you, then get an abortion. Do not bring more kids into this world, for you to choose pills and the next hard dick over them. It's not fair to the kids or tax payers keeping who are keeping you & your youngsters up.
Worst mom ever

Lexington, KY

#8 Oct 10, 2011
Misty Stanfield-pure trash!!
OH PLEASE LMAO

Mount Sterling, KY

#9 Oct 12, 2011
This is some immature childish bullsh*t for my name being on here If this is Alicia Saylor who put this on here about me how could you talk about someone you haven't even met I have never seen you before in my life dunno why you called me a dead beat mother and saying im on pills I have three of the most beautiful kids in the world and they r my first priority Im with my kids every second of everyday except when my two oldest r at school and I just had a baby and if I was a DEAD BEAT MOTHER AND A PILL HEAD LIKE U SAY I AM THEN THEY WOULD HAVE TOOK MY BABY!!!! I HAVE BETTER WAYS TO SPEND MY MONEY THAN THAT LIKE ON MY KIDS!!!! NOBODY IS PERFECT BUT I THINK IM A PRETTY GOOD MOTHER!!!! YOU MIGHT WANNA ACTUALLY KNOW THE PEOPLE BEFORE U GO AND THINK UR GONNA RUIN ME AND MY SISTERS NAMES SO TRY AGAIN THE ONLY REASON I KNOW UR D A M N NAME IS CUZZ I KNOW UR DAD THREW MY FAMILY BUT SUMMIN TELLS ME THAT IT AINT U N THAT IT IS SOMEONE ELSE CUZZ THIS NEVER HAPPENED TILL ALL THE STUFF THAT IS GOING ON WITH HER STARTED YOU KNOW WHO YOU R!!! I WORK TO HARD FOR MONEY TO BLOW IT SO U REALLY DO NEED TO GET A LIFE AND DO SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE WITH YOUR LIFE WHO EVER PUT THIS ON HERE!!! YOU CAN THINK JUST BECAUSE YOU PUT OUR NAMES ON HERE PPL ACTUALLY BELIEVE EVERYTHING ON HERE YOUR WRONGGGGG AND YOU STUPID OPINION DONT MATTER BECAUSE I HAVE A HUSBAND WHO LOVES ME AND MY KIDS AND THAT IS ALL THAT MATTERS SO U CAN SAY WHATEVER U WANNA SAY BUT YOUR THE ONE WHO LOOKS LIKE A IGNORANT IMMATURE LOW LIFE PERSON!! JUST BECAUSE WHO EVER STARTED THIS IS SO SAD AND MISERABLE WITH THEIR LIVES THAT THEY THINK THEY CAN GET ON HERE AND DOG AND PUT SOMETHING SO IGNORANT ON HERE!!!! SO PLEASE GROW UP AND GET A LIFE OF YOUR OWN BUT REMEMBER KARMA IS A B*TCH SWEETY!!!! AND LEARN HOW TO SPELL MY NAME SABRINA EATON HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 49 min CCR 165,474
Corbin dope 1 hr Forsure 5
Corbin Police are sorry that some have to did soon 1 hr Social Services 15
Knock knock go on in 3 hr Byron k 9
Daily Bible Verse (Oct '12) 4 hr Walk with God 1,578
Harris alignment 12 hr Hugh 18
Can you fall out of love 13 hr Forsure 9

Corbin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance