"I Love Karaoke" on the Falls Hwy (Pr...

"I Love Karaoke" on the Falls Hwy (Previously Karaoke Tyme)

Posted in the Corbin Forum

Debra

London, KY

#1 Oct 20, 2009
"I Love Karaoke" (formerly Karaoke Tyme) on the Falls Hwy is being ran by different people than before so whether you have actually been to Karaoke Tyme or not you should consider giving the new owners a chance!!

The owners of the building are now running the show & it is cheaper & so much more relaxed than before. The sound quality is better, the mics are of better quality & they have a new flat panel monitor to read from.

I spent this past weekend there & was sad to see the previous DJ had quit but by the end of the night was happy to see that the owners had put forth a great deal of effort to keep the place going & to initiate changes that were over due. It is still a wonderful place to be & I hope that everyone will give it a chance or a second chance for that matter!!
oh welll

Gorham, IL

#2 Oct 20, 2009
what happened to Denver he never stays long at anyplace he goes what happened this time?
mee

London, KY

#3 Oct 22, 2009
I think it's sad that the partnership dissolved between the DJ and the owners of the building. I was treated nice by all of them. A lot of hurtful things have been said and are continuing to be said. I think we should go to which ever place we choose or both if that's our decision. But let's stop hurting everyone with our comments. God bless.
X-Singer

Church Hill, VA

#4 Oct 22, 2009
Partnership? Between the owners and the DJ? Then why did the DJ tell me (the night it was 90 degrees in there) that he had asked the owners to turn on some air and they said they couldn't? And we had to settle for a fan set in the door? You mean he could have turned on some air? The owner told me that he was THEIR DJ! Are we blaming the wrong person for it being hot?
Ice Angel

AOL

#5 Oct 22, 2009
No you are blaming the right person for not turning on the air it was the owners who would not turn on the air ....the DJ asked they told him they couldn"t that it cost too much money ....Same thing with the heat in the winter they wouldn"t turn on the heat either ....And as for the partnership it wasn"t the DJ only got 40 percent of what they made and it was his equipment that they used and the owners also got the money from the consessoin stand also so you go figure out who was making the money sure wasn"t the DJ
curious

Somerset, KY

#6 Oct 23, 2009
what nites is this place open ...looking for some fun things to do?....d they sell alchol?
ky angel

Versailles, KY

#7 Oct 26, 2009
If steve and judy are running everything it should be a blast. I haven't been since mid summer just because of work but steve and judy make everything fun. I can't wait until I get a chance to go back. And by the way they are open on fri and sat form 8 - 12midnight
X-Singer

Church Hill, VA

#8 Oct 26, 2009
Ha-ha-ha! Don't know who runs it....haven't been there since mid summer.....steve & Judy make everything fun.......BUT you know the days and hours they are open? Sounds like a piece of advertisement to me!!!
Ice Angel

AOL

#9 Oct 26, 2009
If you have"t been there since mid summer .How would you know that they are running it themselves and how would you know how long they are open and also the days they are open on ?????????? I agree with x-singer sounds like an advertisement to me or the owners are writing their own comments on here to get people to think they are so grand ......I have been there and i can tell you i didn"t have a good time ..This past winter it stayed cold in there and hot in the summer because they said it cost too much to turn the heat up and the air on .....When i want to enjoy something i want to be comfortable ........Not be shivering or sweating to death
think so

Gorham, IL

#10 Oct 26, 2009
how does Ky angel know saying they have not been there sence mid summer how do they know who is even running it and the times HA aaah haaaa so strange ha ha hee
Dan the Man

London, KY

#11 Oct 27, 2009
"HA aaah haaa" "ha ha hee" how old are you 2? Get a grip!! Why is it so unbelievable that people disagree with you? Why is unimaginable that people enjoy Karaoke Tyme with or without Denver & his family or probably without you & your family, because just like the positive posters above "have to be Judy & Steve advertising" these negative comments "must" be Denver & family! Come on...grow up! It is possible that people enjoy the place whether you do or not & it is also possible for the place to be great with or without Denver, because it IS!
dud 2

Gorham, IL

#12 Oct 27, 2009
who said they had even been there sounds like the above comments were from someone that was just reading the topix, go back and read for your self what has been said above before calling someone a 2 year old.

that person did not say anything about ever being there READ the above
Dan the Man

London, KY

#14 Oct 27, 2009
Uh....I wasn't just addressing one a-hole in paticular on here, I was addressing all the issues stated, thank you very much. I was at first addressing the two year old & his/her na nuh na nuh boo boo bull & then the others & their opinions that just have to like totally like be like the total like truth cause it's their like comment! Like totally like crystal clear now dud 2? I totally like hope so...dud, what a joke!
oh myyy

Gorham, IL

#15 Oct 27, 2009
Dan the man what a cry baby you are
why should you be so concren if it is not your own
karoke thing
ms class

Williamsburg, KY

#16 Nov 9, 2009
people with any class don't carry on with this silly kind of talk. people will go where they are treated right and not every one who went there cares about whether they could get along they went to sing! I would venture to say I personally knew some very decent people that went there and they will continue to go as long as they are treated right. my opinion is denver had a choice to stay or go and he chose the latter. I think in the near future you will see vindictive behavior portrayed because some will do whatever it takes to ruin the lives of others. just watch and see what happens soon. actions speak much louder than words!!!!!
X-Singer

Church Hill, VA

#17 Nov 10, 2009
ms class wrote:
people with any class don't carry on with this silly kind of talk. people will go where they are treated right and not every one who went there cares about whether they could get along they went to sing! I would venture to say I personally knew some very decent people that went there and they will continue to go as long as they are treated right. my opinion is denver had a choice to stay or go and he chose the latter. I think in the near future you will see vindictive behavior portrayed because some will do whatever it takes to ruin the lives of others. just watch and see what happens soon. actions speak much louder than words!!!!!
This kinda includes you...after 2 weeks YOU brought this back up Mrs. Class! VINDICTIVE BEHAVIOR? When is Denver starting back up? I don't know why Denver is not getting on here and taking up for himself, but I will tell you this....he loves karaoke and he will be back! Vindictive? I don't think so!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corbin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr CCR 165,514
Chaz jackson in jail 4 hr Heather Tinot 6
jack engle (Jan '09) 7 hr Iknowjack 10
Matt Herman Alvarez Leick RIP 10 hr Randy Savage 3
Knock knock go on in 12 hr Yours Truly 13
Troy and Peggy Engle (May '09) 13 hr Heather Tinot 23
what happened clayton engle (Jun '10) 13 hr Heather Tinot 23

Corbin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance