Comments
1 - 20 of 22 Comments Last updated Feb 9, 2010
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Whatever happened

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jan 13, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

Whatever happened to the Grace on the Hill lawsuits? I'm out of town but have family from Corbin & check the newspaper online when I can. I remember reading about one man suing & one lady who worked there. What happened?
wondering

Brownsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jan 15, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

why do the people who sing on stange set around while everybody else goes to sunday school? They should lead by example and be teachable and not set around the tables and gossip about people. It is a very bad show of christianity. It appears they think they don't need to be taught God's Word. That they know it all. Even mid week they do the same. I am embaressed of them. It makes the church look bad. I blame their leaders. Someone should be man or women enough to make them do better.
church member

Pineville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jan 15, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

wondering wrote:
why do the people who sing on stange set around while everybody else goes to sunday school? They should lead by example and be teachable and not set around the tables and gossip about people. It is a very bad show of christianity. It appears they think they don't need to be taught God's Word. That they know it all. Even mid week they do the same. I am embaressed of them. It makes the church look bad. I blame their leaders. Someone should be man or women enough to make them do better.
sound like you have a personal problem with someone in the choir,i suggest that you pray about it.
wondering

Brownsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jan 16, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

Nothing personal.... just it really hurts me to see such unteachable people
church member

Pineville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jan 16, 2010
 

Judged:

1

wondering wrote:
Nothing personal.... just it really hurts me to see such unteachable people
i dont understand what you are talking about, please explain so maybe i can help.
Phillip Hensley

Heidrick, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jan 16, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Yes I am using my real name. I have never attended a church service there, but I hope to. I only know of good things about this church. I see the church as a light on a hill for all to see. The physical placement is of heavenly design, in my opinion. The church is involved in good works: they work in areas of recover and help the needy. I have been going to church ever since I can remember. I am almost 53 now. Not everything goes divinely in a church all the time. If it did there would never be a conflict or an opportunity to demonstrate the true nature of Christianity. It is times of adversity that shows our prominent spirit. Let us try to live peaceably with all men (and ladies too, smile) as much as possible. Let us be a light on a hill just as our brothers and sisters that attended Grace on the Hill.
church member

Pineville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jan 16, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

Phillip Hensley wrote:
Yes I am using my real name. I have never attended a church service there, but I hope to. I only know of good things about this church. I see the church as a light on a hill for all to see. The physical placement is of heavenly design, in my opinion. The church is involved in good works: they work in areas of recover and help the needy. I have been going to church ever since I can remember. I am almost 53 now. Not everything goes divinely in a church all the time. If it did there would never be a conflict or an opportunity to demonstrate the true nature of Christianity. It is times of adversity that shows our prominent spirit. Let us try to live peaceably with all men (and ladies too, smile) as much as possible. Let us be a light on a hill just as our brothers and sisters that attended Grace on the Hill.
amen, thaks so much.
church member

Pineville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jan 16, 2010
 
church member wrote:
<quoted text>amen, thaks so much.
oops sorry i mispelled my mess.
clueless

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jan 16, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

ronnie smith goes there so it will be the next church to slpit
someone who knows

Pineville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jan 16, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

clueless wrote:
ronnie smith goes there so it will be the next church to slpit
what happened to his church, did it have anything to do with his brother.....
Lawer

Brownsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jan 16, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Phillip Hensley wrote:
Yes I am using my real name. I have never attended a church service there, but I hope to. I only know of good things about this church. I see the church as a light on a hill for all to see. The physical placement is of heavenly design, in my opinion. The church is involved in good works: they work in areas of recover and help the needy. I have been going to church ever since I can remember. I am almost 53 now. Not everything goes divinely in a church all the time. If it did there would never be a conflict or an opportunity to demonstrate the true nature of Christianity. It is times of adversity that shows our prominent spirit. Let us try to live peaceably with all men (and ladies too, smile) as much as possible. Let us be a light on a hill just as our brothers and sisters that attended Grace on the Hill.
You are so right on with this.you can have 100.000 people in a Church.GOD forbid 1 does something wrong the whole Church gets a bad name.
I do not attend Grace on the Hill anymore,only because i moved farther away.BUT I can tell you one thing Brother,Pastor whatever,TIM THOMPSON saved my marriage! and was always ready to help people in need.

SO I am going to pray for all you people who need Jesus Christ in your life,to join a Church of any kind and bring Jesus into your life.
church member

Pineville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jan 16, 2010
 
clueless wrote:
ronnie smith goes there so it will be the next church to slpit
what do you mean by that, dont know him personally, could you explain.
Lawer

Brownsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jan 16, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

church member wrote:
<quoted text>what do you mean by that, dont know him personally, could you explain.
This is a bunch of BULL.I know this man and he is a great person.
church member

Pineville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jan 16, 2010
 
Lawer wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a bunch of BULL.I know this man and he is a great person.
thats good news.
Um well

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jan 23, 2010
 
All the postings never answered the person's original question.
Silence the Lambs

Brea, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jan 23, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I would hate to think it would take Tim Thompson to save my marriage. This church, like others, is simply a cult. Your time is much better spent elsewhere on Sunday than at an elite social gathering. People who attend these dens of ubiquity are such vulnerable , small -brained, easily mislead little sheep.
uhhuh

Brownsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jan 23, 2010
 
Silence the Lambs wrote:
I would hate to think it would take Tim Thompson to save my marriage. This church, like others, is simply a cult. Your time is much better spent elsewhere on Sunday than at an elite social gathering. People who attend these dens of ubiquity are such vulnerable , small -brained, easily mislead little sheep.
you my friend are an idiot!!!!!what do you suggest the corran?
gograce

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jan 23, 2010
 

Judged:

1

lift the church don't put it down. i have never been to church there, my grand child went to preschool and i am so thankful that the school is there and also she was involved in sports andits a joy to be around wonderful christian people i pray for the whole church and so blessed to have the chance to meet the people there.
searching

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jan 23, 2010
 
gograce wrote:
lift the church don't put it down. i have never been to church there, my grand child went to preschool and i am so thankful that the school is there and also she was involved in sports andits a joy to be around wonderful christian people i pray for the whole church and so blessed to have the chance to meet the people there.
I liked what you had to say. I believe you are a Christian.
I am in search of a home church and have been thinking of trying this church. But I would really prefer a smaller church. Can you make a suggestion? I would really like to go to church tomorrow. But I'm just so tired of church hopping. Thank you and God bless you.
Good Church

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Feb 7, 2010
 
searching wrote:
<quoted text>
I liked what you had to say. I believe you are a Christian.
I am in search of a home church and have been thinking of trying this church. But I would really prefer a smaller church. Can you make a suggestion? I would really like to go to church tomorrow. But I'm just so tired of church hopping. Thank you and God bless you.
If you are looking for a smaller church,Try corncreek Baptist church in Woodbine.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Corbin Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Corbin Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Corbin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Corbin News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Corbin
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••